Serial killers: terroristic psyop or demonic manifestation of the collective unconscious...

Serial killers: terroristic psyop or demonic manifestation of the collective unconscious? Note how they tend to mostly occur in leading superpowers.

Other urls found in this thread:

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Note the skin color & gender

Intelligence + crazy + lack of empathy = your pic

>Psyop
Maybe a few but not the source
>demonic
A man's free choice to be
>collective concience
Perhaps, even death is a meme

everyone used to kill all the time, it was normal, we hunted, we fought in wars, we defended from brigands and bandits, now certain people feel the need to do that, but our cushy world doesn't allow it, thats why we have videogames, some of them are sexually attracted to it though, most are freaks, but some find christ

also, manson has never killed anybody

Because blacks are too stupid and get caught instantly

PLEASE, I HAVE NOTICED A TREND
WHY DO THEY ALL WEAR THESE GLASSES?

>psy-op

i'm all chimeran ears, onan...

They didn't even kill 1% of what migration kills. Good guys.

Charlie Manson never killed anyone; he was just a manipulative sociopath.

>Manson never killed anybody
And Hitler never killed any Jews.

>tend to mostly occur in leading superpowers
Do you really think this doesn't happen in the third world or something? They're just retarded and turn the killings into some kind of legend, or let it go on because it's the village witch doctor doing it and he's being possessed by the spirit of the great Juju warrior tribe so it wasn't really him doing it. We're just the only ones documenting these people for what they are.

It's so they can see their prey better

well

bc a cute

OK the superpowers thing is probably bullshit. The worst serial killers are probably from south America. But why do people kill when it isn't necessary? Surely economists should be dissecting this problem as it goes against the view of people as being rational and self-interested.

>Note how they tend to mostly occur in leading superpowers

Isn't that just because leading superpowers have the media and legal infrastructure to connect random murders and disseminate information about them?

Almost all of these serial killers were known to LEO way before their killing sprees.
Read Programmed to Kill by David McGowan.

If I had to guess

Some people like running the risk of facing dire consequences, same as philanderers or free climbers. Afterwards they get to enjoy the smug satisfaction that comes with getting away with it. Some people have some trauma in their past and wish to inflict pain on others because of it. Some people are mentally ill and deluded and kill obsessively or ritualistically, and some people are probably just bored.

I doubt in very many cases it's a sign of a sick society, otherwise you'd see more groups of people doing this, right? But bona fide serial killers are mostly loners.

Yeah, lots of them start showing signs as children, too. Like smearing shit on the walls, harming animals. There's a reason that one is a stereotype.

Is there any currently active serial killers right now?

Seriously?
Stats say at least 100 in the us right now

wow, I didn't knew

I bet, majority of them is just niggers and mexishits with no sense of aesthetic murder

>TELL ME WHY
I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS
>TELL ME WHY
I DON'T LIKE MO-HONDAYS

Ever notice how most serial killers aren’t publicized anymore? Originally they were unknown until caught, then during the 50’s-70’s they were publicised.
This was the golden age of serial killers, a psyop to be sure, to both explain deep state blood rituals and to scare the public into demanding and accepting a police state.
Much like living artists, never trust one who achieves fame within their lifetime - artificial fame is always a way of coercing public opinion.
But the desired effect was achieved and we are now living in the age of mass casualty events.

>FAKE NEWS!
FAKE NEWS!
>FAKE NEWS!
FAKE NEWS!
>FAKE NEWS!

Since the year 2000 Blacks, who make up 11%-13% of the US population, are responsible for over 50% of all serial killings in which a perpetrator is identified.

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

>Note how they tend to mostly occur in leading superpowers.

I don't think that's accurate. Several serial killers, a few who literally killed hundreds of people, were active exclusively in 3rd world shit hole nations. I think those nations lack the resources to thoroughly investigate such crimes. In some cases they may not even recognize a serial killer is active if the killer is working a large area, like say a long haul driver might.

We've had this exact same type of killer, a truck driver, murdering in the US and it took LE years to even recognize a serial killer was committing the crimes which spanned across several US states.