/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports General

>KUMITE, SKEPTIC ORGY more info
youtu.be/64gzUKtMT8A

>Last stream: Jim vs le_vore_face
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Vee gets kicked
youtu.be/U_EzBWYrOAY

>Last night /ibs/ stream: liberalist vs (((joachin))), a wild TONKA appears second half of the show
youtu.be/i_HvRIO3OXU

>Tonka rapes a liberalist
youtu.be/MiAK7tnq9Kw

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Educating Sargon and Vee on the Heritability of Political Views
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Jim Rapes the Quartering
youtu.be/SZdrNe6GsR0

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Cog have to talk about leadpaint again
youtu.be/9IBug7VrgvQ

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GScAtxTAd94
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Dsz8s22cU
youtu.be/DOzeUXcI25M?t=9m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=64gzUKtMT8A&t=3h3m
youtube.com/watch?v=veKl5dC8H6g
youtu.be/kDddTZ7Kuw8
youtube.com/watch?v=iEAQuNpfuek
almasdarnews.com/article/jews-equal-others-migration-permission-ethiopian-jews-israel-postponed-yet/
youtu.be/mtQU0871QfE
youtube.com/watch?v=MmAicM3d4-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off retard

those are ur e-celebs. making fake news

u cant refute against this

Nor can you against this

What is he thinking right now?

You spell like Kraut.

pregnant trouts and retarded mice

youtube.com/watch?v=GScAtxTAd94

>Swede-cucks
nah thanks

Gilgamesh is 100% an imposter

youtube.com/watch?v=w3Dsz8s22cU

If they're so cocky about how much they totally defeated Sargon, why do they need to reaffirm themselves and jerk each other's dick? If it's plain and clear you won you don't need to say it.

yeah, he thinks mexicans are gonna help out whites when whites become a minority

Althype/Spino didnt happen?

He's a phoney. Maybe a fed, maybe a shit stirrer. But listen to the JBP debate, this guy has some kind of ulterior motive.

Any fallout from the vidcon orgy exposé last night?

He's full of shit. He thinks mestizos can be convinced to vote Republican. Get the fuck out of here.

Radio silence. So it's real. Make sure to spam #AdamKnew #AdamWatched in tonka's chat before Andy shows up lol.

Keep brushing those teeth eesti

Seething beyond rational thought

I fucking hat PJW

Spencer rally on the 5th

Back in 2003 Destiny used to be Sup Forums
youtu.be/DOzeUXcI25M?t=9m30s

The ironic thing is how this is what white ethnostate cucks want to do with blacks in Amrica.

>implying

Do you spend all your time on pol just to shitpost in these threads? Sad!

How wonderful it is to have a full fridge, a rich mum, legal prostitution and that the whole internet got triggered because of him organising a small unimportant discord channel. Life is good

>What is he thinking right now?
Like any eternal anglo he is currently plotting the downfall of the Germans and how best to spill their blood.

Just started listening to it right now (around 3hr 3min into Kumite):
youtube.com/watch?v=64gzUKtMT8A&t=3h3m
and it's fucking great...Andy has no chill at all. You can hear him panicking in the background the second the subject is brought up

Andy: "She's (crazy hair) still engaged?????" Oh Andy you're so innocent

So glad this trash is dead. No big youtuber will give them attention so they are losing interest.

Based Destiman does it again
youtube.com/watch?v=veKl5dC8H6g

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/28

For today: backyard blood sports youtu.be/kDddTZ7Kuw8
Sunday: 2 literally whos: niggerwewuz vs some woman. Warski live

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
March 6th JF vs Jay Dyer about religion
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Alt-Hype vs Spino on race realism (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Alex jones vs David Hogg (maybe)
After every stream ancap user will host a /IBS/ stream

You should put a gun in your mouth

>the same 5 idiots "debating" the same topic over and over

yeah this will last long

Ben Shapiro destroyed one of the alt-right's central talking points,

youtube.com/watch?v=iEAQuNpfuek

bloodsports was always a bubble

Literally the stupidest thing I have heard all day.
There is so much retardation or misleading in that it is hard to believe.

It also doesn't contradict the alt right in any way.

>Ben Shapiro destroyed Israel's raison d'être
k den, I'm sure he'll change his mind on zionism...

What's this skeptic™ orgy shit btw?

>>Ben Shapiro destroyed Israel's raison d'être
No, he doesn't.
He just twists word around, nothing he just said had any value.

If he didn't take any pride in his ethnic identity or the religious/ethnic identity of Israel and only cared about a "creed" he would have no issue with killing all the jews so long as the Torah, as a book, survived.

He's right.

but the popping of that bubble is going to be fucking amazing

Yes, of course he is, but nothing he said has any meaning.

He basically said a nation should be formed around a creed, gave Israel as an example (judaism) then dodged to actually define the Creed of the US, which obviously doesn't exist.

>no, he doesn't
I didn't watch the video and I never thought he did
I was just pointing out that if he had, he would have to stop being a zionist shill to be consistent with his way of thinking and we all know that won't happen

That doesn't even make sense.

>I didn't watch the video and I never thought he did
He says that a nation should be formed around a creed and gives Israel, formed around Judaism, as such an example.
Then he applies this to the US and tactically dodges around the task of defining the "creed of the US".

He obviously refuses to specify what this "creed" is exactly since most nations aren't formed around religion.
This makes all of what he said completely pointless, since his "creed" can obviously be anything, even ethnic nationalism.

Creed of US is liberty

Why not? He said he only cared about his religion and not his ethnicity. If it was true then he wouldn't care if we killed jews as a people and kept the Torah in a library.

>Creed of US is liberty
That means absolutely nothing, "liberty" can be expressed in a billion ways and every single person on this entire earth wants to have liberty.

It is like saying "the creed of the US is that 1+1=2".

>He said he only cared about his religion
No, he cares about his NATION defined by religion.

Israel is not formed around "creed"
almasdarnews.com/article/jews-equal-others-migration-permission-ethiopian-jews-israel-postponed-yet/
his argument is also straight up race denial

Any creed can be expressed in a billion of ways. Your point?

Aqua!

>Any creed can be expressed in a billion of ways.
Judaism is a pretty specific thing, every single person on this earth wants liberty.

Again:
It is like saying "the creed of the US is that 1+1=2".

I wasn't arguing that he was honest, I am sure it was just a tactical argument so that he can support Israel, while he also "supports" the US.

this desu

>I wasn't arguing that he was honest
I wasn't implying you were, I just felt the need to point out he was both wrong and dishonest

>he cares about his NATION defined by religion.
He said he doesn't place any value in his ethnicity but he does place value in his religious identitity because it's a set of beliefs and values.

Which is bascially what belonging to an ethnicity means, having shared cultural norms and ideas but he doesn't care for or place any value in his ethnicity, or think Israel is an ethnically homogeneous country. So like i said, he would have no problem with getting rid of all the Jews and putting the Torah in a library.

>every single person on this earth wants liberty.

Exactly, and America is one of the only places where that desire can be achieved wholesomely. Your point?

>It is like saying "the creed of the US is that 1+1=2"

No it isn't. Stop saying this, it's stupid. 1+1=2 is a factual claim. A country putting freedom as its most important element is not something that trivial. There are hundreds of countries in the world where freedom ins't taken for granted.

I might end up watching this anime just to undestand wtf is so appealing about this character

>I care about ideology, not race
>Ideology has no biological basis
>race is just skin color

Do it user
Is by far better than anything that's airing this season

>Exactly, and America is one of the only places where that desire can be achieved wholesomely.
I would heavily disagree with that, but whatever.

> A country putting freedom as its most important element is not something that trivial.
It is, it is a universal value, like saying "the US is a country where people can breath".

>There are hundreds of countries in the world where freedom ins't taken for granted.
Because they have a different understanding of freedom.
Show me one country which openly says "our people aren't free". Even North Korea values freedom.

The creed of "freedom" has no meaning, it indicates nothing, it is part of every human.

It is significantly worse then that...

It is literally "america is a country for people who want to be free" and everyone who wants to be free should be allowed in.

I don't know about that user. Kona Suba was cute and I love it but 02 has stolen my heart. Yes I fell for a seasonal fling, such shame.

k I'm not that much into anime anymore but I'll start watching it when I'm done moving

when are they going to put someone edgy on warski live? i'd like to hear some unironical argumentation for gassing kikes, day of the rope and true natsoc

>t. memeflag

This tbhq,it would be quite entertaining at least....

That isn't allowed on Youtube.

Can anyone post in 8/cow/?

well i'm sure there are other options.
it would be entertaining, and also i'd like to hear JF's thoughts on a society concerned with natural order and eugenics in relation to evolution

He BTFO's his own argument anyway when he says it's important for Israel to exist because/so that Judaism is safe and can thrive there.

Well Judaism can survive in a Library. He's clearly talking about people and not any sort of creed or set of beliefs because books don't need their own country.

you mean you can't?

The difference is that removal all the whites from South Africa will make the Bantu immigrants die in droves from famine. The removal of all blacks from America would be an economic boon, and much better for whites. If they actually cared about their people and were intelligent, they would keep the whites to help grow their population and prosperity.

>implying niggers own the food supply

Fucking based
Shut your mouth capitalist
HEIL DUGIN

Failyah is the man

Blacks don't own land. And that isn't ironic. Completely different situations. Whites built south Africa and blacks want to take it from them. Whites built America and we want niggers to fuck off. These are not analogous in any way.

One would argue that Africa was a black continent from the start. Essentially, whites took their land, and now when their descendants are weak, the blacks are taking it back. Law doesn't matter here, because the whites didn't colonize Africa "legally"

>One would argue
Argue is the wrong word there, since it's not an argument.

youtu.be/mtQU0871QfE

>One would argue that Africa was a black continent from the start.
Why?
Is Europe a white continent, where non-whites have no right to own land?

I can understand why an ethno state can seem weird to people, but an ethno continent?

South Africa had no people when the Boers showed up. The local people had been completely slaughtered to the last. The Boers settled and unsettled territory on the cape of Africa.
Its their land more than it is any Congolese African.

False.

>One would argue that Africa was a black continent from the start. Essentially, whites took their land
There were no occupants in South Africa when it was settled. The niggers genocided the bushmen who were the original inhabitants and then they left for central Africa. They only came back after whites build society so they could leech off of it.

The answer to that is yes. Blacks shouldn't be allowed to form a country anywhere other than there ancient homeland. Unless they conquered more land. They didn't conquer Europe and don't deserve to live there.
In essence, power should decide the fate of a race. If the people of the race are weak, they must die. White race is in danger because of its pathetic weak people who are self sabotaging. There is a war going on b/w Jews and the whites, and the Jews have an upper hand because they used their tactics to guilt the whites out of existence. It'll be fun seeing who finally wins this eternal war.

all best girls have seasonal beginnings, user

Fair enough. But the rule of power still applies. The whites were strong enough to build America to where it is and not let it get conquered. South Africans sadly aren't that powerful. Life is unfair.

we've babysat niggers for long enough.

VERNACULIS IS LIVE. ASK ABOUT CRAZY HAIR.
youtube.com/watch?v=MmAicM3d4-0

Who the fuck cares about these retarded ecelebs? They're irrelevant.

i care...

Has Vee shown up here recently?

nope

That's next level cancer

>They're irrelevant.

If they were irrelevant, you wouldn't bother to come to this thread and post about how irrelevant they are.