FACT: Australian's are the most powerful people in the world

FACT: Australian's are the most powerful people in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk
youtube.com/watch?v=-dvEmroCHXs
youtu.be/LkKKTsJZ5kU
youtu.be/Qc8hHUT_gU0
youtube.com/watch?v=_kbqeTeIdio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

our greatest ally.

Agreed

Yes. Remember the Battle of the Coral Sea? Good times...

how did this happen

Fresh for (you).

checked

Yeah these cunts are alright.
Taking care of the mouse problem
Huntsman are bros

why is australia associated with deadly animals and spiders?
if you go outside in america at the wrong time of year you will die of exposure and be eaten by a bear or mountain lion.
meanwhile the last deadly animal i saw anywhere near melbourne (besides blacks) was a tiger snake at mt disappointment months ago.

>Melbourne
you're a big city cuck, ain't cha?

>be fucked by a bear
Fixed

Watch your butthole around them if you visit cunt.

kek

I'd give a well put together Australian chad my prettiest daughter for marriage.

i have been to america a bunch of times.
its the exact opposite of what is portrayed, america has relatively peaceful population, but more risk from nature like volcanos and bears, while australia is full of violent savages, but our wildlife is pretty tame.

Just yesterday I saw 2 poisonous snakes, several spiders and scorpions and a big fuck off possum. Granted I live in the middle of nowhere, they’re out there.

>melbourne
soy in the water sterilises all the wildlife

>mt disappointment
I love australian place names.
Did they rename niggerhead rock, or is still a shining beacon of AUS pride?

its just a little huntsman eating a mouse. they're harmless. kinda cute really. i have one in my shower and he eats all the other spiders. i call him hannibal.

we've still got nigger creek, god bless

dog bless

"Oi Oi Oi . . . OINK! OieeeeNK!"

a truly fearsome adversary

hashtag #ST8FACTS

Australia doesn't even exist

i came here to post this

fnq ftw

Where would they live though? Back and forth between countries? Where would the wedding take place? I need logistics.

>fnq
oops it's toowoomba, not townsville
*seq

>Bears and mountain lions
Mountain lions are not present at all in 99% of the US, and unless it's a grizzly bear, the bears fear you more than you fear them.

Stop false flagging my country Israeli boy

>risk
>from volcanos and bears
when have you seen either in real life

How does a spider digest a mouse? Please explain, Aussies.

>the last deadly animal i saw anywhere near melbourne (besides blacks) was a tiger snake at mt disappointment months ago.
>Melbourne

>Just yesterday I saw 2 poisonous snakes, several spiders and scorpions and a big fuck off possum. Granted I live in the middle of nowhere, they’re out there.

I don't wanna know...

/thread

it dislocates its jaw, like a snake

with venom gas

the whole aussie "dangerous animals" is pretty much like niggers saying they were kings. obviously its insignificant and untrue, but it makes the worthless feel like they have some value. so keep it up, and look out for that drop bear xDD. you guys are super strong and tough fighting all those monster!

Bites and injects venom, dissolving the insides of its prey. Then it sucks out the dissolved insides like a smoothie.

Fuck spiders, seriously.

Listen mate. Dont make me call Davo, he'll drive over there in his SS ute and do skids outside your house till the cops come. He doesn't give a fuck.

This photo is bullshit. I have these spiders in my house every summer and they are as placid as fuck. This NEVER happens.
AND I live in the middle of a national park so we get every sort of arachnid, reptile and marsupial you can imagine.
I have encountered red belly black snakes, brown snakes, tree pythons, red back spiders, funnel web spiders, blue toungue lizards, and the odd possum in the house. Big deal. It's "part and parcel" of living in Australia. I still think bindi's are the worse thing you will ever encounter.
I regularly find diamond pythons in the back yard that have eaten possums but I have NEVER seen a huntsman spider carry anything heavy, let alone a mouse.

bro can you link the vid of the whores going clubbing? its a cartoon but they are total pigs, im sure u know what i mean.

he's right you know. I mean come on guys no country in the would could possibly take this shit seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh92LirlCf8
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk
youtube.com/watch?v=-dvEmroCHXs

A staple of Australian culture, here you go.

youtu.be/LkKKTsJZ5kU

noice thanks

rank as all fuck but I laughed my guts up.

SURRENDER, NOW

Part 2.

youtu.be/Qc8hHUT_gU0

>Melbourne

You fucking poofter.

>el cerdo hombre starts his mating ritual

damn. reminds me of ren and stimpy. top slags.

Aka englishmen

Go tip someone and get shot, you fucking mutt.

kek

No worries mate.

im black

Go get shot by a cop, ya poofter.

wanna go see the new marvel movie with me anom?

or maybe an action movie, its a new release

or if you like docudramas, we can cuddle during the scary bits

You're lying
So they leave a dry husk afterwards? I wonder how that looks like.

i dont commit crime, so no worries there m8
looks good, we can go to a matinee

when you suck the soul out of a rodent, they end up looking like this, mainly

as if i ever doubted that wasnt the spitting image of ever aussie

>97% rating
>304/100 = 3.04
>3.04 * 97 = 294.88
>88
lets not even mention the locked voting

Huntsmans really are spiderbros tbqh

Learning how wildlife is in other countries has made realize how lucky I am for living in the midwest. Smallest spiders, nothing's venomous (I guess maybe a couple spiders but I've never seen those in my life), and our marsupials don't beat the crap out of you.

Nigger has never been used as a pejorative against coons. You'd think with all those white ancestors he'd have a higher IQ.

>last deadly animal i saw anywhere near melbourne (besides blacks) was a tiger snake at mt disappointment months ago.
you and your wife's son must have been terrified

possum > opossum

Obama is 50% White and is still considered "Black".

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just a le 20% face.

I mean if it kills rats that's a decent pet to have around.

50% black is black. if you mixed 50% chocolate with 50% vanilla, you wouldn't call it anything other than chocolate. and he wasn't 50% white. also lol @ Sup Forums accusing a black man of being too white to be considered black.

>and he wasn't 50% white
pic related is his mother's wikipedia picture

FloFag here, your spiritual cousin. We had a home robber get eaten by an alligator while hiding from the cops recently....

Never heard of the word coon used to describe an Abo

I have a cat. She's responsible for eliminating both, if poisons don't kill either first.

I'm not saying he isn't "Black", I'm just saying that the American "Black" can very well be a mutt.

Therefore the Amerimutt meme still applies, you're just in the 20% White territory, assuming you don't deviate from the average American Negro.

you're implying she is 100% white, and his father was 100% black.

Pretty reasonable assumptions.

you're not 100% white, whatever you are. do you always state "im 88% white!"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

not at all

Like a freeze dried jew I suppose

its real

>powerful people

Your semantics don't really change the fact that Obama is obviously a mongrel.

>An Amerimutt telling me that I'm not White

Crikey, the memes are real.

>Photograph of Muhammad and Aisha, 619 AD.

no doubt
are you 100% white? you're the one throwing around exact numbers. how much non-white you got in you?

>spiderbros
Which aussie did you kill and steal their internet?

>She's responsible for eliminating both
Are cats actually good at killing spiders? I mean, spiders can kill snakes and birds, they're probably on the same level.

Nice pic of an aussie fucking an american.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kbqeTeIdio

obama 20% black