Would you cut her arm if she asked you, Sup Forums?

Would you cut her arm if she asked you, Sup Forums?

I'd find it very difficult.

It would be extremely painful

Just ignore the bugs

Was she bitten by one of those louses from Cloverfield or some shit?

Does the abyss contain the Cloverfield monster?

hell yeah!
I cut off arms without being asked all the time.

If he had, Riko would have needlessly lost her arm, and likely have died from blood loss.

Why didn't the poison bleed out of the cut when they moved to a higher elevation?

Reg tied her arm off so that the poison wouldn't spread out of her hand. That's why only her hand swelled up.

For who?

I was literally chanting "do it, do it, DO it" to myself that whole time, and lo and behold, he didn't fucking do it.

He tried his best though.

I don't watch this show. Would they have a way to fix her hand and arm if they got to the surface, or another safe place? As it is, her hand is as good as cut off and will die and need to be amputated within days.
Lurking hasn't answered that concern yet.

Nanachi was a mistake. Amputation should have been the only way for her to survive. Fucking plot armor.

Yeah that sucked. Since it took so long in the anime it was awful teasing, maybe it felt differently paced in the manga .

What is a good site to read the manga, Sup Forums? I just tried kiss, but goddamn half those translations are pretty bad )(he ones with [LQ]). Is that the only translation available for those chapters?

She got stabbed by some crazy ass monster that not only can break through steel but is also poisonous.

She would have died before even making it to the surface, and not just because of monsters.

Checked batoto?

They're ~7000m underground.

For (You)

As long as she dies above layer 6, couldn't Reg just bring her body back to Ozen and jam it inside the curse box to bring her back to life?

They have it, thanks user.

I haven't checked this site ever since they dropped berserk some years ago, completely forgot about them.

NO THANKS; I HAVE BECOME RATHER ATTACHED TO IT

Will there be more sopa de macaco later right? She will get better right?

this scene was painful to watch but it was kind of hilarious how if he just waited 30 seconds he wouldn't have had to break her arm because the furry would have arrived

This was so hard to watch that I don't think I can finish this series. I know I'm a pussy

But that shit was nasty and uncomfortable

I seem to remember Nanachi saying the only reason she decided to help in the first place was because of Reg's screaming and crying over it. She'd been following them for a while. Plus, as is shown later, she's not known for actually helping delvers survive.

Yeah, she could've stopped them from bumbling into Tama's path in the first place if she just felt like being helpful.

they're the best, they have everything, but they don't try to stay off the grid and when somebody (read: licensed manga) asks them to remove something they take it down

This reminded me of that movie of the climber dude who has to cut his arm after it gets stuck under some falling rock
>when he has to cut the nerves or some shit
gave me the bejeebers

And, and I wouldn't do as shit a job at doing it. But that's because I've done butchers work on pigs before.

I was surprised that Reg didn't keep his knife razor sharp. He should have used the back of the blade for a quick, sharp blow to get clean bone breaks and then blade to cut through the tissue.

But I get the point was for him to botch it.

Why the fuck would you even use kissmanga?

They can prevent breaking her arm if they just brought a meat cleaver or axe

Don't worry man, this is as bad as it gets.

Ange, what are you doing outside the PriPri threads?

Ok, I'm picking this up, but are this gore scenes too hard to watch?

its not bad if you arent a massive baby

The voice acting is pretty good. Visually its not hard at all.

Read the manga, it's not too bad

>Prushka soup
>Nanachi/Mitty backstory
>as bad as it gets

user please.

The manga art is pretty impressive.

No, I don't have the strength to break a human bone without a saw.
And even if I did I would lack the balls, though if I watched her slowly dying I might actually snap and doing it out of desperation.

Not necessarily true. He might have to pound on her exposed bones a few times and that's much worse than breaking the arm.

Sort of.

I can't... because I already cut off my own arms!

>Helping literal strangers that will most likely capture you since you're a legendary Narehate

she's a big girl

>this is as bad as it gets

Then how are you typing this?

hell, this thing is die on sight

Why you must lie?

Whom*

I have a shitposting relic embed in this body.