Nordic vs. Mediterranean technology (Mercedes-benz vs. Ferrari). Who will dominated in 2018?

Nordic vs. Mediterranean technology (Mercedes-benz vs. Ferrari). Who will dominated in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxCaOWC716I
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-IaLgRjtw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrUCDK5A5KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wb11QBMSe3c
youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=u46yEZPV9do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that not the same car? I dont know shit about drag racing.

Dumb mutt

since when germans are nordics?

whats with the new roll bars ?

mercedes obviously but it's mostly the driver

That's actually rally car racing, stupid.

>(Mercedes-benz vs. Ferrari). Who will dominated in 2018?
Neither of them.

damn that halo cockpit sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=LxCaOWC716I

GIVE V10'S BACK NOW!

>since when germans are nordics?
The Mercedes team isn't even really german, it's the old Brawn based in bongistan. The 'muh AMG' powertrain manufacturer too is a rebranding of an older english one they bought.

I miss the Ferrari + Schumacher combination

It's a cockpit protection device called 'the halo'. It's meant to stop large objects like detached tyres hitting drivers.

It's the latest in a long series of half baked ideas from the FIA.

LEWIS WINS FIFTH TITLE; VETTEL HAS NERVOUS BREAKDOWN.

slavic technology

how is old mike doing? is he still vegetable?

Listen to the first few minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-IaLgRjtw

You will never see Schumacher in public ever again. He will never be whole, he will never be normal; that's the reason nobody talks about him.

Family still haven't really commented on his condition. Either he's still a vegetable or he used the opportunity to slip away from the public eye and live out his retirement on a private island.

Weber, what are you doing in England?

is it possible his """accident""" was a deep state false flag? has he seen too much at speeds normal humans never reach?

Fuck you guys i already said i dont watch vroom vrooms drive in a fucking circleor a line over and over

doesnt that ruin visibility, thus making things less safe?

I think drivers have live drone video feeds in their visors nowadays.

That kind of makes you stupid. Race car driving is a man's sport.

I used to want to drive with both feet like him, but quickly realized it was retarded.

Oh look mercedeswinlol thread on Sup Forums

YOU SEE ME TROLLIN...

Spreading the word of the V10.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUCDK5A5KQ

Hold your arm up vertically in front of your face two feet away from you. Now focus on an object 30 feet in front of you. There's your answer.

I hope he does well but I’d be surprised if mclaren even beat Renault this season.

Front visibility is slightly fucked, sides are still fine. It was a rushed overreaction from the FIA after an indycar driver got killed by a tire hitting him on the head in a race. Tires rarely come off F1 cars anyway. The strength of the tethers keeping the wheels on the car is more than enough to withstand most crashes.

It's by far the best sounding engine, yes. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

>since when germans are nordics?
Since their spawn on this earth

No, I should think the teams spent a few mil to get around the original spec without compromising peripheral vision.

At 300kph you don’t want to blow past a red flag without seeing it. Total carnage on a blind corner.

world rally championship is manly

everything else is childsplay

I really fucking hate Hamilton and I think it's because he's a nigger larping as a Brit.

What's the best way to bring up that I hate Hamilton without appearing racist?

Just say things like he's a show off? Or arrogant?

Ferrari>all
Meds>nordcuck

wouldnt a superior design involve a cockpit type of system, with clear glass?

That’s pretty sad, at least he’s able to race in NASCAR

Watch yourself. HAM is more Brit than you.

F1 is homo meme (((cars)))
Watch real cars race. And see Callaway Corvettes eat every (((Euro))) team's lunch.
Fags.

I watched the Indy 500 last year because alonso was in it, and it was way more exciting than the F1. But you pansies need to start driving in the rain before I consider it the real hardcore racing.

I believe brawn is Williams in brackley. Mercedes was basically illmore engineering in Brixworth and now has expanded maybe five times its size across the road

Every year they make the cars and racing less appealing.
Sterile, boring tracks that all look the same in countries full of wogs and run by dictators with pointless rule changes noone can keep up with.
Corporatised beyond redemption with no sense of danger even if it still actually is.

What a retarded chain of thought you have there.

Have you ever built a house out of trees that you cut down by hand? Have you ever played snooker?
Do you own a trained hunting dog?
Fuck off

Germans are not Nordic. Please stop this meme.

Pure beady eyed Anglo mate. I fucking hate Hamilton fans too. Some of the biggest glory hunting cock suckers on the planet.

Lies

I don’t know honestly, I race motorcycles so the aerodynamics of cars are way out of my field. I assume there’s a reason for the open cockpit, might be partially FIA spec for ease of escape. At least that’s my suspicion.

Mine is based on that. He is mongrel nigger larping as one of us with all the cucks behind him cus muh union jack. He is an arrogant faggot with toys his people could never produce.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb11QBMSe3c

Schumacher shatters morale.

rip

But he's actually talented unlike that faggot vettel

I know this might be unpopular opinion, but for me F1 died with V10.
Current 1.6 V6 limit is just a joke.
Might get fun again in 2021 when they allow 4wd hybrids and technological race of playing the rulebook, and building the most ridiculous monster will commence again.

still looks too dangerous to me and not cucked at all. why not put the cars out on the grid, but have the drivers operate them remotely from the safety of a simulator, which, to cut out the risk of air travel, could be located in the drivers' downstairs closet at home.

F1 died when murray walker retired

Get fast and drive a Williams yourself.

The current cars are faster than those cars and you can actually hear announcers call the race at the racetrack.

I hope ferrari will do better this year, last year was boring as hell.

>faster
Shill, please: youtube.com/watch?v=YqYPU3MNqHw&t=7s

Listen to the apes
>WooWoo

youtube.com/watch?v=u46yEZPV9do

>posted by a hungarian
jesus

but mercedes is chink, now

I loved that sport for 30 fucking years. Now its just a bunch of lame bullshit. Electric cars, no grid girls, pansy ass drivers. wtf.

lol must be trolling, I don't believe someone is so stupid

>Electric cars
dont diss them, full electric is prolly a meme because all the batteries would overheat and explode, but hybrids like 918 Spyder, P1 or LaFerrari are retardo fast. In fact it's they are stopping most of that technology from getting into F1 is what keeping it boring. In 2021 there are gonna be new rules and depending on what they allow it might get exciting.

>no grid girls
forgot that, Was barely watching it for 10 years. This is just sad.
Didn't they replace them with kids?
So they fire hot female profesionals and instead put undaid children in their place. This just writes itself. I dunno what's funnier, the clear jewishness, or implied pedophilia

He can 't seem to stay in his lane. I would disqualify him.