How come the best way to get a second date with women is acting like you don't give a fuck about them?

How come the best way to get a second date with women is acting like you don't give a fuck about them?

It sucks because I just want to treat them like normal people but they just seem to love it when I act like I couldn't give a shit about them.

I don't understand female behaviour.

This is why white guys going for asians is so understandable. White women are horrible whores on average and Asian women respect and reward their man.

it's not ACTING like... it's actually not giving a fuck... you have to much learn user

>women
/thread

Because they are children.

Not all of them, but a majority of them have never had to work for anything in their lives, have never been physically attacked and their entire life breaks down if a stranger ever dares to say that they aren't the most beautiful person ever to have existed.

When a baby is given a toy and doesn't play with it, all you need to do is steal it from them and watch them cry and reach for it as it is suddenly what they want most in the entire world. The same is true of children living in adult female bodies.

I want to be nice to them.

They want me to be an asshole who doesnt care much about them...

Annnd they never fucking admit it

Don't persue women who are like that.

Find someone beautiful but qwerky who is on the aspergers spectrum and genuinely just wants security and reassurance/ companionship.

They are rare, but they do exist.

jesus there are like 5 threads about wimmin wtf

>that filthy lawn
degenerate

the girls I've had stick around me the longest are the ones I didn't care when I saw again. when girls think you have other options or you're out hanging out with other girls it drives them crazy. don't be a nice guy, be like a playful asshole. nice comes off to them like you can't do any better than them and turns them off

It’s because women instinctively want to marry up, to a guy whos older, more educated and earns more than them. If you show too much interest early on, it tells them youre equal or below them on the dating hierarchy and it’s a turn off

They share shit like this on social media but it's bullshit.

If I act like this then they fuck off amd tell their friends I was acting "desperate" or someshit.

I litterally have to pretend I don't care much about them for them to be interested.

Why post this bullshit?

okay it's fairly simple with women

Women know they have pussy. They are good for nothing else.

Now, if you don't strive for work satisfaction, car satisfaction or anything else, except what a man can bring to the table. And your bragging rights to your GF's are the "cute guy" you have.

She wants all her GF's to be jealous. And since she basically has a ton of guys hitting on her EVERY FUCKING DAY.

she wants a man that seems like a prize. so she can make her friends jelly.

Following me so far? good.

Well if you treat her badly or with an aloof attitude.
She will think she's not good enough, and that your "interesting"

obviously your worth more with women cause you are not putting her on a pedestal, until she's ready to let you put her on a pedestal

ya ya, i know that sounds fucked and it sound like women deep down know they control it all. And they do!

So that is why if you have ever noticed some of the girls that were the most hooked on you, were the ones you treated like absolute garbage. Now all women can be treated that way, but the trick is to figure out when you can apply that attitude. Some...it's right away. Others you need to bring in close, before that happens.

But ya, women...they are fucking worthless except for their pussys.

They mean nothing is sexier than a man that does that who is also a 10/10 and a multi-millionaire.

>figure out when to apply that attitude

You're doing it wrong. You simply have to be that attitude if you're thinking about it you're doing it WRONG.

Social interaction is one big game brah, I'm afraid you've got to play it.

Because if you act like you don't give a fuck tells that you are strong and independent which is what they institutionally want because they know you will protect and provide for them.

Acting like you don't give a fuck is not the essential element- the essential element is telling them that you don't NEED them, which is you implying you have high worth.

This is why I turned gay.

You have to be an asshole or act like you don't care.

For example if she goes to the bathroom.

Don't wait for her to get out, go look at some shops or whatever and pretend to no even notice her leave the bathroom.

They say they hate it but acting like this is how I usually get girls wanting a 2nd or 3rd date.

Not again. Shut up already about women, we get it, you are too dumb to talk to them and only like shallow ones, so when you get rejected by them then we are all whores.

I don't get rejected by women unless I treat them nicely.

they WANT men to act like this. it makes them feel good to be wanted and to have control over men. they wont actually date or fuck guys like this ( unless they are actual 10/10s) but they enjoy the attention
life is just a game for women where the goal is to get as much attention as possible