Why are there so many gay men in the alt-right?

Well?

Faggots will be slaughtered by the Afro-Islamic ghoul horde that is incoming. Demography is destiny and they have no choice.

They admire Western Civilization. Western Civilization started from actual faggots like Greeks and Romans. No contradiction here.

Still less of a fag than op. Saged

One day we will be rid of the testicularly deficient "humans" and rule MANkind how its meant to, and spread our glorious manhood throughout the manuniverse.

Good question.

>gays appreciate the patriarchy

WOW what a shock i would never have known

If they're gay, are they actually in the right at all? I mean this both ways.

Sam Hyde is deffo a cryptokike sayanim.

ancient greeks are rightwing AF and they loved boypussy

Facism is manly.
Gays love masculinity.

we always jewin stupid goy

this thread LOL

>I am filled with the fruits of the great purge

Because faggots are exactly like women and like those who want them oppressed. Just tell a commie woman you are fascist, they get soaking wet.

>sexy uniforms
>mainly man oriented group activities like marching or fighting

Sign me the fuck up senpai

T. Röhm

you spelt Alt-left wrong.

they are gays who don't act like sub human scum, but the other way communities act like filth. the alt right aren't exacty against them as long as they act normal so they join it

>Spencer beat up by a literal shit eating cuckold

Is this the best you have, white race!?

Alt right and western society is the only societies where their way of life is legal. Chinks hates fags, Muslims and niggers wants to kill fags, eastern Europeans dislikes fags.

Getting sucker punched by a guy who then runs away is getting beat up?

who was his Asian gf?

>Why do the tools of the Clowns so often come from a background of sexual weirdness?
Fixed it for you. Now get the fuck out with your pathetic propaganda, your absolutely LAUGHABLE fail of a project of injecting Richard Spencer into relevance. That FAILED hugely, like everything you do.

>Duterte Pays people to kill communists.
>OP has a price on his head.

I'm gay, I care about western civilization. Not only do I want to see it saved, I want to revive much of what we've lost in the degenerate 20th century.

In the 19th century and before people didn't air their dirty laundry in public. The also didn't gossip about other (or at least these thing weren't socially tolerated) Therefore if you were a fag and kept to yourself, you'd be ok. I see nothing wrong with continuing the practice of discretion.
Plus I hate SJW's The fact that anti-white rhetoric and behavior is mainstream worries me. Yeah I know you think I'm not white because I'm in Mexico. I'm a gringo living here.

I realize there are many here who don't like me because I'm literally a fag but I don't care. If we returned to our earlier practices, it would never be a topic to begin with. We need to abandon the Oprah era of publicly weraing our shortcomings and problems as badges of honor and return to an era where we are only concerned about our closest at friends and family. Stop taking the advice of experts (strangers) start listening to the wisdom of your great-grandparents and the generations that preceded them.

I like doing gay things but gay as an identity needs to go. Drag queens scaring the shit out of little kids in public, angry dykes psychologically torturing their adopted children and the rise of bullshit LGBTTIQQ2SA+ snowflake politics has to stop.

It's like masturbating. Everybody does it. But for god's sake don't do it public or tell everyone about. Gayness should be in the closet and most of the real fags wouldn't give a fuck.

Wow. RS doesn't look as ugly as usual in this image.

Fascism and Faggotry go hand in hand.

Because, at the end of the day, homos are still men.

The gay identity that (((they))) normalised doesn't apply to a lot of gays and on top of that bisexuals are nearly impossible to identify because in reality LGBT identity is artificial.