Dragon Ball Super

Energetic ball raised all of the people of the earth to the limit Finally
it is a level where the demonic bubure pure can beat but exceeding the super Saiyan got beyond that even though the blue that probably exceeded that even at that point Zamas
who remained a little in the partner who probably exceeded It's a funny story that you can defeat with energetic
The problem is that I could not defend the future world in the end even though Goku in the world where Gokuu was saved was interfered with
In the cell edition, the future trunks interfere with the main part world (creates in super setting) and it became strong from training of Gokuusa of this world over super Saiyan, finally able to save their world
The world where the trunks were killed by the cell does not interfere in the main part world, so it can not be helped
There is nothing I can do about the world where Zamas robbed Goku's body if it was over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAmhtHJc4KU
imgur.com/a/0S8c2
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/maximum
soundcloud.com/shawndaley/dragon-ball-super-limit-break-x-survivor-8-bit-cover
funsexydragonball.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/GAmhtHJc4KU

So is Kale actually as strong as Broly?

There isn't any way of actually knowing. Broly is a movie character and his shtick is very much being stronger than everyone else. He would probably be able to take on Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and 17 at the same time if he appeared right now. With that in mind, Kale may be stronger in that Broly's movie appearances put him below Boo level whereas Kale can compete with present day Goku. But there's a huge problem with determining where her strength is despite how it was sold: the Tournament of Power doesn't allow deaths so no-one is going to go all out against Kale regardless of the peril. Overall, I think Kale may be stronger than Broly simply due to the eras they appeared in but it's worth noting that Broly would overpower her if he were to appear in Super because that's very much what his character exists to do.

>ToP stays exactly the same with the exception of the three furries, Ribrianne, Dyspo, Toppo, Jiren, Hit and the U6 saiyans actually eliminating a handful of jobbers each
How much does this arc improve?

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!!

>That kid who tried to go Super Saiyan in class
>And succeeded

"This pride trooper uniform allows for MAXIMUM mobility...

Feels like I'm wearing NOTHING AT ALL!"

Who made this? Dypso's fairly on-model which is rare to see with DB fanart.

It was me

Well hey, good job buddy. I like it!

Thanks! I have a couple other Dyspo drawings but they're nsfw...

Great work user (link them)

I'm not interested in that. Do you have any sfw DB related art though? Would love to see it.

I'm the guy who did this and a few other drawings over the many, many /dbs/ threads.

I should probably update it with the blue/red/yellow aura and silver eyes.

imgur.com/a/0S8c2

Wow! You've made some good progress.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/maximum

>Definition of maximum
>plural maxima play \-sə-mə\ or maximums play \-s(ə-)məmz\
>1 a :the greatest quantity or value attainable or attained

Thanks!

I've also seen some people use this and the conga drawing every once in a blue moon. It's always nice seeing people save some of my stuff.

>where do mouths live?

Favorite character (max. 2)
Favorite story arc (max. 2)
Favorite fight (max. 3)
Favorite movie
Favorite video game (max. 3)
Preferred language for consuming DB media.
Did you read the manga?
Did you watch the anime (plural)?
Which do you prefer?
What do you think of Super thus far?

>Tate Vados
My eyes.

>Beerus and Quitela
>King Piccolo and Universal Survival
>Goku vs King Piccolo, Goku vs Beerus and Future Trunks vs Merged Zamasu
>Path to Power or Battle of Gods
>Infinite World, Tenkaichi 3 and Fusions
>22
>USA
>Sub or Dub, I don't mind
>DB, DBH and Yamcha, haven't read the DBS manga tho
>Yes
>Either are good
>Crazy neat with some flaws

How the fuck is Uub even relevant anymore? Are you telling me he's gonna be able to train himself to be more powerful than Goku's new form, which will be much more powerful than SSB kaioken x20? Why would Goku even bother training him, if he's never gonna even become half as strong as him? Just have Piccolo or Jobeta or some other jobber train him. I hope they retcon end of z.

I'm pretty sure everyone has been expecting EoZ to get retconned

when does the new chapter come out

Here's the thing, sure he's nowhere near Goku as he is now, but Uub a fucking special little kid.

He was BORN with Kid Buu's powerlevel, albeit very rusty at using said power. That not only makes him stronger than every other human, but also stronger than a good chunk of the multiverse.

AS A CHILD!

If this kid trains as hard as Goku does (which is most likely) he could very well surpass Goku. Gohan surpassed Goku at age 11 and Uub is many times stronger than Gohan was at that age.

Who knows, maybe he could become the first Super Human...

Uub is the mortal stronger than GoDs

So if you could rewrite an arc of Dragon Ball, or whatever, what would you do to the timeline? One fun idea I saw was an alt future that splits after the Saiyan Saga, where Freiza actually goes to Earth, to both pursue escaping Namekians with their balls, and to get the Earth ones when he hears about them. So his best and him all go to earth... right as 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 all make a debut together. The fighting from the initial encounter of all this soon leads, of course, to Majin Buu awakening from the gigantic energy being thrown around.

So you have an Earth arc, starting with Goku coming back to life as things heat up there, with Freiza, the Androids, Future Trunks coming back and being REALLY confused, Majin Buu, and the entire Z-cast going into all out war.

Then Cell shows up.

You could say that for a lot of the younger characters in the ToP too.

he's also an anthropomorphic turd

Oh I've already seen those nsfw ones kek

What's this edgelord's powerlevel?

wow Goku stars to looks very weak

I guess he should stop playing and get "DROWN" with it

hahahahahahahaha get it?

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

>Nijū Kaioken!!

>RIMIT BUREIKU.......HAIT!!!!

CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR THE LIMIT BREAKER AURA GREEN SCREEN EFFECT I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING IDEAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

How will El Grande Padre react when he sees Gokus new form?

Did anyone expect what's essentially the rainbow Super Saiyan form to have regular base hair?

A purple blue and red flame isnt a rainbow, you retard

It's not a rainbow but it is my favorite form, it is so pleasant to see, pretty aesthetic, yes

Good nigs

Stop

no

he must

go further beyond

is jiren attractive?

Mods. Here's a general.

>Is Kale weaker than SSJ2?
Probably not. People thought so when her SSJ2 mentor effortlessly deflected a ki blast mean to kill cabbage but since then that appears to have been retconned

kid buu isn't about power level at all, he is about his indestructible body and magic, which uub will never have

This is a shit thread.

Limit Break x Survivor 8-bit cover

soundcloud.com/shawndaley/dragon-ball-super-limit-break-x-survivor-8-bit-cover

GT showed that Uub was basically a failure. A prodigy who fizzled out and amounted to nothing.

back to Sup Forums

>If you're a fan of Dragon Ball, you should be watching Dragon Ball Super right now. It's pretty rad. Kind of surreal that after all these years, we're getting new Dragon ball content. More surprising? It's actually REALLY GOOD.
Aaaaaahahahhaha.

Not a Uubfag but GT mans nothing.

Like this

Don't mess with his nation.

That depends, do you find grays attractive?

Are you FunSexyDragonball?

Vegeta and Beerus
RR Army and Namek
Goku vs Jackie Chun, Goku vs Vegeta, Vegeta vs Recoome
Battle of Gods
Budokai 3, Legacy of Goku II, Xenoverse 2, Legendary Super Warriors
USA
Subbed anime
Yes
Yes
Manga
It's shit but it's fun

The thing is, Uub lacks the fundamental quality that made Buu so fucking broken: his nigh-unlimited regeneration and durability. Uub is just a human. If he gets blown to pieces he's going to fucking die. Even if he's at Kid Buu levels of power, his lack of Buu's strongest asset makes him kind of worthless.

I miss him bros

>Favorite character (max. 2)
Tenshinhan, Child Goku
>Favorite story arc (max. 2)
Red Ribbon Army arc, Namek arc
>Favorite fight (max. 3)
Piccolo vs #17, Goku vs Vegeta, Goku vs Freeza
>Favorite movie
Maybe Movie 3? I haven't watched the movies in ages.
>Favorite video game (max. 3)
Attack of the Saiyans, Infinite World, Legacy of Goku II.
>Age
>Country
United States
>Preferred language for consuming DB media.
Japanese audio with subs for the anime, fan translations by Haoscans and Mofogoku where available for the manga.
>Did you read the manga?
Yep!
>Did you watch the anime (plural)?
Yeah.
>Which do you prefer?
The manga.
>What do you think of Super thus far?
It's pretty mediocre in both forms but it has its fun moments. I like that it's given us glimpses to the lives of characters other than the Saiyans and hope to see Lunch soon.

Will the U7 MVP survive to the very end? Will she outlast Jobeta and Jobhan?

I think she might outlast 17 as well.

>tfw no episode this week either

Fucking Xicor should have been one of the GoDs. That would have been hilarious.

Who wound up being in these specials? Did best girl make an appearance?

He was too beautiful.

No way they're the same two artists. Take a look: funsexydragonball.tumblr.com/ The lines aren't anywhere near as clean with FSD's art.

That is because you aren't contributing to discussion such as your opinion on if 18 is best girl or bestest girl? Honestly will we see her and Frost mix it up before he jobs to Frieza?

As far as I know, Goku, Gohan and Whis appeared as themselves.

Vegeta, Bulma, Frieza, Goten, Trunks, Roshi, Satan and Korin appeared as historical characters.

That "art" is fucking cancer

Yeah, they're about a month old.

Who would win?

Bardock. That faggot has been shown many times to have unshakeable plot armor.

Any of best girl? Maybe in a pride troopers outfit?

Do you?

>Frieza gets used to his Golden form
>actually succeeds in murdering everyone
>the Namekians wish them back
>Frieza greets them warmly
>no longer gives a shit because he killed Goku and Vegeta
>becomes a permanent resident of Earth and a pseudo Z fighter

I'm pretty damn sure FSD is a girl, so no.

Never drew 18 before, need some practice for I do that.

>Favorite character (max. 2)
Piccolo, Frieza
>Favorite story arc (max. 2)
Frieza
>Favorite fight (max. 3)
Goku/Gohan vs Cell
>Favorite movie
Fuck the movies, Cooler if I had to chose one
>Favorite video game (max. 3)
Those GBA arpg
>Age
>Country
Argentina pls no bully
>Preferred language for consuming DB media.
DBZ latin american dub because of nostalgia and 'cause it's really fucking good.
>Did you read the manga?
Some of it, didn't finish it
>Did you watch the anime (plural)?
Of course
>Which do you prefer?
I have to say anime because didn't finish the manga
>What do you think of Super thus far?
I like it, of course it has its flaws but it's actually better than I expected.

>his character gets ruined

>Argentina
How are the fucking tacos over there you fucking Latino Dragon Ball fan

I never had tacos so I wouldn't know.

Why does Heroes make Tarble so OP?

You truly haven't lived

That's one long-ass turd he's making.

You are tasked with designing different "upgrade paths" for Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. What do you do for each of them?

Considering Broly is weaker than Cell that isn't saying much.

I mean, U6 saiyans don't have tails, so that brown thing sticking out of his butt must be something else.

Tarble isn't a U6 Saiyan.

Tarble is Vegeta's brother.

Are you mistaking him for Cabba?

Fuck, I keep confusing him with Cabba.

Oops, meant to reply to

Kill yourself, waifufag.

Guess we're both high then.

Why are you still following this Sup Forums tier series, the only arc that was fu nwas the goku black arc.

So, how powerful do ya think Super Kaioken Time Patrol Vegetto is?

Beerus loves you too

>I never had tacos so I wouldn't know

BLASPHEMY!