youtube.com/watch?v=-DVlK0Ou-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MfN5pnDs2G0
youtube.com/watch?v=QlG6CNQbtBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You best not be talking about the manga, faggot

read it

Unironically this

Nope still funny.

The manga is fucking shit though past that one arc with the Sherry's mind controlled friend. Clear Note was shit.

>not liking the Faudo arc
Clear himself is shit yes, but how anyone could forget the best arc which happened just before him, I don't even know

Initial D. Sorry memers.

Found the contrarian fag

I bought a few volumes of Gash in Japanese - haven't gotten around to reading it yet (lost interest when I found out a translation was released by a scan group I trust).

How is the series though? Typical shonen shit or what?

It's different from the typical stuff in the fact that Kiyomaro's a smart dude who constantly thinks up plans to best X enemy, it has also excellent comedy and drama, and knows how to go from one to the other in a turn of the page

Also a reaction image goldmine

it's typically good shonenshit, inspiring for a young mind. Would let my kid to read that/10 Demons just mind their business in their country and want it to prosper. While it's somewhat egoistical to dump their kiddy battle royale onto human world, for the most of them it's more like an educational trip to see the world. Some stir shit of course. But most of them don't have any meaningful powers to really harm our world anyway.

Definitely this.

You're just posting series you don't like. At least try and keep it relevant to the thread.

I can't remember the name but its that one anime where demons exist and rule the earth and eat humans, but the MC refuses to conform so he picks-up a psychotic chick with broken shackles and jumps on his mexican harely motorcycle and spends 24 or 26 episodes honking the horn during its transformation sequence and he defeats the demons with one blow. He then meets 4 other strong warriors, but it turns out 3 of them are also mexican harley motorcycles, and the last is a slut and they all go into space, because these bikes are magical/blessed which can leave the earth's atmosphere so they all honk in space together fighting demons who also can live in space.

Gash is good, the manga is great, and you're a faggot OP. That's it, no one should ever be discouraged from reading Gash Bell.

I forgot, what happened to the author again? Blacklisted or something.

im relevant. you are blind. I actually enjoyed Konosba S1, but s2 felt like more of the same shit. konosuba is just that type of stories in wich only 1 season is enough

found the fagfag

>found the fagfag

>honking horn
Must be youtu.be/oCkDi4Xhemc?t=770

this is false the manga was good and the ending wasn't bad

The anime for Gash was always shit, OST aside, but the manga is 10/10

shit taste desu

The first 12 volumes is typical shonenshit, but well executed and in a way that feels genuine. After that, when it switches to an arc based format rather then villian of the week, it gets much better and gradually becomes, IMO, the best long running battle shonen of all time,

From the start of the series there's a defined endpoint, there's no retarded powerscaling, the art is fantastic, the fights are strategic (though those 2 last points only really happen after the first 12 volumes, as I said) and the mangaka is an absolute madman at swithcing between sappy, power of friendship stuff or chill upbeat yotsuba esque slice of life stuff or goofy comedy; and super dark, emotional punches to the gut: One chapter you'll have a dude dancing and sinding a song about fondling breasts and the next you'll have an abused 5 year old girl attempting to commit suicide.

All of the dark stuff makes the what would otherwise be cheesy power of friendship stuff actually feel geneuine because you know the shit the characters go through, and all the comedy and slice of life stuff makes the darker stuff punch you in the feels that much harder, it's a fantastic synergy.

I watched it for a bit when I was like 11 and didn't think it was great. However, that didn't make this scene any less kino:

youtu.be/PTPsJA8Ixm0?t=1033

Kino begins at 17:13. Turn it off once the fight is over or the voice acting might ruin it for you. Kiyo's voice is the only one that sounds alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DVlK0Ou-9Q

>Decide to watch Gash Bell
>Think about looking up the english dub first because reasons
>Make it a few seconds in before the realization hits
>Can't watch the Gash Bell anime ever again
I hate that it's such a terrible and recognizable voice.

>that Sunbeam pose
GROOOOVY

>came out this year
>aged

I mean you can say you don't like the animation but this is silly.

Gash Bell brotherhood WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfN5pnDs2G0

That's the truth, shit was painful to watch.

>OP says post series that are old
>posts recent anime

I guess it would be old considering your age.

Kenshin

Thanks for posting something on topic, then.

>not reading it instead

I agree with what you said but

>thinking the faudo arc is shit
it's the best example of your wall of text

The book stated that the damages caused by the demons were restored back to normal after the the winner was announced.

I just got into this and apparently no one remembers it so I guess that it didnt aged well

ZACK-OR-WHATEVER-YOUR-NAME-IS!!

A lot of bug eyed crap from 2000s aged badly. It's because I think the style is the absolute worst out of the all available. Think Elfenlied faces.

Opinions dude. My favourite years if it comes to art are ~1999~2009

Yeah. But also if a person actively hates animoos they picture one of those in their mind, not our current round kawaii or something like Amuro face. Due to a popularity explosion during those exact years. N-not like I care about social stigmas while not being a part of socium anyway, or anything!

I have but one question concerning Zach Bell. Does the female best friend win in the end?

ALL RISE FOR THE ANTHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=QlG6CNQbtBs

Delet

until someone with better memory arrives. She was kind of Yusuke Urameshi's girl, - a single considered option background gf. Who else? Sherry didn't even try that hard, she had that full of suppressed shoujo ai undertones friend arc, and after that she was shown caring about her demon a bit too much too, to waste any time on the protag.

You have the worst taste if you are talking about the manga. The anime ruined the last arc, though.

The violence is awesome, but everything else I've forgotten.

Galactic warrior, albeit it was already ridiculous to believe 30 years ago

meru meru go fuck yourself

That, in fact, is one of the best looking 90s OVAs. The character designs are nice and not offensively 90s. It has some shoujo nonsense though. Music is god-tier.

>no one remembers it
It wasn't too popular to begin with.

Slayers aged like milk ;_;

I'm sure Suzy was the original intention, but likely after Megumi proved to be more popular, Raiku didn't touch on any of that stuff for the ending on purpose

The fucking OVA alone saved the whole season

Not in the slightest, looks like it could've been made this season

The animation looks great but the humor was already outdated 2 weeks after it came out

still doesn't pertain the topic of the thread