Literally smiling about making a little girl cry

>Literally smiling about making a little girl cry
Is there a bigger dick than this guy in *anime besides Dio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8qRZt_jSF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure he gets all the pussy.

who?

Boku from No Pico!!

Let's be honest, anybody would be happy about making Rin cry.

fair

Kirei Kotomine from Fate/Zero

>spoonnfeeding
>Kirei is from zero
neck yourself

>Kotomine
>from F/Z
Fuck off secondary scum.

>hating the best character

Fz > fsn

Wrong answer faggot.

Sup.

Somebody post the video. You know the one.

There is always a bigger dick

>Kirei
>dick
Retard Zerobaby.

Kirei did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8qRZt_jSF0

>that Gil chuckle
kek

Looks like a romcom starring a priest and a heroic spirit.

Gil is a miracle of the universe.

Don't blame the reader, blame the writer. Urobuchi is a talentless hack, he failed to comprehend every single one character and wrote an edgy wet fanfiction "kinda with the same rules"(cause that's what he does for living). Just look at "honorable" Saber. Urobuchi replaces original characters with those he used to work with. Pathetic.

well he was a psychopath, from what I remember his backstory was him trying to be a good man and a righteous man but no matter how hard he tried to be good he was miserable and the only thing that brought him pleasure was hurting others. So he started killing people to enjoy living.

His heart is corrupted to only feel joy from doing evil

Femto

He deserved to win.

The screenshot is literally from Zero, you meming niggers

fuck off

He also taught Rin wrong on purpose, as a joke.

Wait what? Really?

Secondary here who only watched UBW and Zero, why did Gil need a summoner if he was already given a perma body at the end of Zero?

Well he never did let her in on the fact that the HGW in reality is a sham

He's a faggot but his daughter is best girl in the sequel. Bazzett a shit. A shit!

He doesn't, he turns himself into a kid to save energy and hangs around town for the next decade.

Did they fug?

:)

>Just look at "honorable" Saber. Urobuchi replaces original characters with those he used to work with
B-but that's what Nasu wanted him to do!

He doesn't turn into Ko-Gil. He just hangs around town and is powered by the orphans. I always wondered why he would need magical energy when he has his own body now though. Isn't he supposed to have magic circuits to sustain himself?

these people are triggered by the fact that Zero is objectively better than the VN, so mentioning Fate Zero at all makes them sperg out

Are you saying if you had perfectly good orphans just lying around you wouldn't eat them?

nigger, if you really want to claim Kirei wasn't a dick in stay night, then you really are no better than the secondaries.
Zero retconned a few things about Kirei's origin stories, but it's nothing of the sort that Nasu wouldn't have done anyway.

There was never as dickish in SN as he was in Zero. His only motivation for opposing Shirou in all three routes was to release the Manjew because of his personal insecurities, and the few scenes that showed his asshole side were at most not giving a shit about other's lives, not outright trying to be evil because it feels good.

>his personal insecurities
I don't even think he has them.

>not outright trying to be evil because it feels good.
That's exactly what he wanted, and has done in both SN and Zero.

That's kinda the reason why he wants to see Manjew be born - to see if a being can truly be born evil or if Kirei is just a freak of nature.

No. He certainly derives pleasure from being evil and he doesn't shy away from that, but his primary motivation in SN never was "I want everyone around me to suffer because it feels good" like Zero Kirei. For fucks sake, there's a gap of ten years where he's just playing his role as a good fake priest. If his only drive was his evil hedonism, he'd be doing fucked-up shit on the daily.

Yes.

At the end of Zero they showed Sakura staying with Zoken because Kariya lost and she seemd kind of indifferent when Kariya died. In SN she is as normal as ever. I expected her to pull some trump card or something. Did Zoken stop doing his worm stuff to her?

Read the fucking VN. And the LN for Zero too, while you're at it.

>Read the VN
I tried more then once. Physically painful.

> but his primary motivation in SN never was "I want everyone around me to suffer because it feels good" like Zero Kirei.

but that's not true for Zero Kirei either
for most of the LN, he's trying to figure out what the fuck's Kiritsugu wish, in hope that it would also offer him some redemption

The grail might not be useful for people who don't know how to do shit, but for people who know how to accomplish the task it's fine.