Which concept never tried would you like to see in anime?

Which concept never tried would you like to see in anime?

An action series set in a high school featuring a group of friends who want to become stronger.

Kinosuke Ryousuke was a regular high school student until one day he visited by a mysterious girl with long hair who indoctrinates him into a cult. School life will never be the same as he is forced by the dark hand of Beelzebub to kidnap his classmates and harvest their blood.

cute girls doing cute things

It will never sell.

There are no concepts that haven't been tried. Not one.

Cute girls bleeding out their eyesockets and getting their wrists snapped by heavy rocks

Cute old ladies doing cute things. Retirement home slice of life. Make it happen.

Bible Black.

Jealous bitter old ladies yelling at cute girls doing cute things because they themselves aren't cute anymore

Pokemon but actually good and not just a kid's commercial

Jealous old lady serial killer who kidnaps archetypal cgdct characters and tortures them to death and then tries to use their body parts to build herself a new skin so she can be cute again.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

That would be more interesting after she actually succeeds and goes on a quest to live out her brilliant anime life, but has to occasionally find new victims to keep her youth.

cute girls doing lewd things

ugly girls doing ugly things

thanks for reminding me XY&Z exists

>Watamote

>successfully disguised as a cute girl
>enters a school
>makes friends with other cute girls, SoL antics ensure
>disguise needs a touch up
>friend group keeps getting mysteriously smaller over time.

A sports anime where a poor cute girl is forced to throw her pet pug that she has loved all her life into an underground dogfighting ring so she can make ends meet. The Pug does much better than expected for a dog of his size and selectively bred physical deformities however many vicious competitors lie ahead. Can Pug-chan keep up with the big dogs?

I'm still deciding whether this is comedy or tragic.

Darkest comedy with a slightly dramatic edge

Why not both? Play something up for drama and then completely undercut it with a joke

You definition of good is just a shitty otakubait commercial instead.

The studio pays me to watch.

>Not shounen

Cute girls doing drugs

You mean cute drugs

A show about a brother and sister that doesn't devolve into incest.

Xcom anime, a true alien invasion without mechas or some high schooler with a power to save everyone, and classic grey aliens not that mindless aliens which appear a lot in anime or space elfs.

An anime about a YouTube food reviewer that wears a suit and tie. At first glance he may appear to be an autistic weirdo because he is but he gradually builds a haram of fast food employees from various establishments that try to win over his affection by creating delicious new menu items for him to taste. Throughout the series our snappy dressed protagonist is almost oblivious to their advances or even hostile to them for distracting him from his cuisine related pursuits which makes for some humorous moments!

Drugs can't do drugs.

An anime about a high school drama club recreating Shakespearean plays. The play will be recreated in its entirety, not a single scene or even a line omitted. Each play could be its own mini arc taking anywhere from 6-12 episodes to compete.

Cute girls doing cute drugs user, you would have understand if you weren't doing so many drugs.

First person perspective for non plot related reasons.

>forbidden love

The dark souls of anime

You already have reviewbrah you don't need another outlet.

>A first-person harem
>The MC doesn't have any audible lines, but there's a space where it's implied he's talking and the girls react accordingly

I'd watch it but only if it's a BL harem.

>Dora the Explorer: The Anime

>One Room
I'd like this but it's implied the guy doesn't actually exist and the girls are just lonely/insane.

An anime with themes and motifs inspired by deep cuts of Marxist philosophy (not only entry-level class-war stuff, i.e. Shinsekai Yori, but more esoteric theory surrounding contradiction, ideology, alienation, species being, etc.).

>>>/russia/

Holy shit I didn't know this guy.
Does wanting him to step on me means I found my husbando?

kys

Why don't you just try it, big boys? Who knows, you might end up liking it.

Haremshit with a yaoi ending.

That's what they told me about anal sex.

MC and a Tsundre but everytime Tsundere-chan tries to hit MC she misses then MC trolls her even further

The emoji movie but with dead memes

gotta agree with the other user, you should definitely kill your self.

It doesn't even need to for edgy/older people just more concise. 90% of the pokemon anime is filler where each episode has it's featured monster and reminders in the commercials what games and toys they can find it in

This. But with anime nerds.

>first episode is about a bunch of 10-12 year olds attending Comiket
>every episode is exactly one year later at the next Comiket
>adorable kids with wonder in their eyes because moody sex starved teenagers
>the one year time shift brings huge changes each episode. One episode a guy and a girl hooks up. Next episode is a year later and they've broken up and awkwardly avoiding each other.
>season ends with them being adults. Some drop out of the otaku lifestyle and disappear in the middle of the season. Some find a long lasting romance and end up marrying their Comiket sweetheart. Some friendship are tested and reconciled. Some characters mature and put their careers before their hobbies. Others never grow up and let their hobbies dictate their life.

A yuri anime where a cute loli confides to her cute loli doctor lover that she has been fantasizing about another loli. The doctor loli gets a call from one of her patients which sets off a chain of events that leads to her discovering a secret society of elite loli perverts (with the help of her pianist loli friend) engaging in an orgy and what appears to be satanic rituals.

from my point of view, the classcucks are evil

Picking cliches out of a hat and adding sex and edge is far from unique.

Harem story where all the girl is NTR'd from the MC.

Reincarnation story where the MC is reborn in world war 2 and change history

Action/battle academy series with serious undertone where the cast is grade schooler instead of high schooler.

>Some characters mature and put their careers before their hobbies. Others never grow up and let their hobbies dictate their life.
Sounds like garbage

Harem story where the MC gets all the girls by NTRing them from other guys.

A reverse harem where at the end it's revealed that MC is a lesbian and chooses her best friend over any of the boys.

We already have Kill La KIll. We need more Marxist-Leninist anime like First Squad.

You wouldn't watch Lolis Wide Shut?

Tsukihime

A group of cute girls that have up until now done cute things realize that the entire world is filled with nothing but cute children, and seek to figure out what's keeping them from growing up into sexy adults.

A girl wishes to be immortal, and then she immediately trips and falls down a well. She sits down and waits to be rescued, knowing that she can't possibly die, and will just get back to living as soon as someone finds her.
As time goes on, she realizes that despite being unable to die, she's still susceptible to things like thirst, starvation, and aging.
1000 years later, a boy finds a skeleton at the bottom of the well, and he retrieves it because he's a curious kid. The girl can't move at all because she doesn't have any muscles, but she's somehow still alive and conscious despite not having a brain.
The boy starts spending all of his time with her, showing her the wonders of modern Japan and starts to fall in love with her. Keep in mind that he has no idea that she's alive and doesn't even have a suspicion that that's the case.
Meanwhile, the girl also falls in love with him, but isn't able to confess her true feelings because she doesn't have a tongue or vocal cords.

The animatrix but longer

Fat girls trying to do cute things but it's not cute because they're fat. The pilot episode ends with the fat girl ripping the other fat pigs GameCube out of the television and busting the HDMI cable and gamecube in the process

Reminds me of that Rakugo story where the guy ends up going out with a ghost and people watch him making out with a bone from afar.

An anime about internet personas and how they clash with real life.

An anime where cute girls write inappropriate things on Sup Forums and get doxxed

An anime that revolves around people shitposting on a Mongolian woodcarving image board.

>all the main characters go to the same school
>some know each other, some don't
>different social cliques
>everyone has their own online shitposting persona
>smelly fujoshit pretends to be a popular girl who attention whores and posts photos of her cleavage to bait thirsty betas to worshipping her
>intelligent stoic responsible class rep is actually a foul mouthed racist with no restraint that tells everyone to kill themseleves
>fat nerd avatarfags as an anime girl and constantly writes with smiley faces and tries to be cutesy
>MC is a completely average guy who is basically a newfag at imageboard culture and constantly gets told to kill himself by literally everyone
>you get kooky situations where two people that like each other in real life and up arguing and calling each other autistic cucks online. Or a guy asking for relationship advice online from the same girl he's going to confess to in real life.

I'd watch that, but only if the skull had moe anatomy.

how about a war anime without gundams/mechs, magic, witches, nazi girls, or portals to JDF advertisements

I'd watch it but only if two boys from the harem end up falling in love with each other after witnessing the other's techniques to seduce the girl. They then realize they learned from the same infamous and dated pickup artist. Too happy to find a fellow disciple of the guy they admire, they bond, and fall in love while discussing and using his techniques on one another.

Actually sounds pretty good if it doesn't go too hard on the misunderstandings. The "Pitter" sections in Akiba's Trip were great.

More like the animetrix am I right?

An anime about a boy who visits America and learns about clapping and eating hamburgers.

But that's boring and it would actually get across the message that war sucks.

and tipping

a good isekai anime without a shit following

>learning about eating hamburgers
You can't learn to eat something you can eat pretty much anywhere on earth thanks to capitalism and cultural imperialism. Your MC has to be either a farm boy in the deepest boonies of asia/africa or a childsoldier.

A jap version of The Wicker Man could be pretty interesting

Somehow japs still manage to fail at it.

Do nips actually eat burgers with their bare hands?

everytime I see this pic I imagine it's her holding in a gallon full of cum

It's a romantic comedy where the romantic bits are depicted through strangely well animated battle shounen. A guy who's about to confess powers up and unlocks a new transformation. A couple that's arguing has them dodging fireballs from each other. Guy going though an awkward first date is him getting a one sided beat down from the girl.

I'd watch it

>not the bees

Where are you from where you don't eat burgers with your bare hands? Do you need special gloves?

I want Natsume Ono to do a romance series between a woman and a man 30+ years her senior that goes beyond marriage to them having kids.

That or more cute animators doing cute animator things.

I'm American and I eat burgers with a spoon like every non-communist.

I bet you eat wings with your hands too you savage.

Nah user actually I think he eats his burger with a fork and a knife.

I eat with a hamburger fork, like the rest of the civilized world

I bet you have a special dick-sucking bib.

There were like 8 fillers in the entirety of XY&Z.
>reminders in the commercials what games and toys they can find it in
I don't see why this triggers you so much

The main character is not relevant to the plot at all and acts as a witness to the story happening around them.

A fucking spoon? I thought you were implying knife and fork, which is still retarded but is at least somewhat practical. How the fuck do you eat a hamburger with a spoon?

I eat with my feet like a normal person