If you were reading Dragon Ball around the time it was being seriously in WSJ...

If you were reading Dragon Ball around the time it was being seriously in WSJ, how pissed would you be once you flipped the page to see this?

Pissed? I'd think "Wow, another Saiyan and a Super Saiyan at that! Who could that be? This is fucking amazing, can't wait for the next chapter!"

Really? You wouldn't think it'd look like a retcon or a slap in the face to what was being hyped up in the last saga?

>retcon
Not necessarily, everything we were told about the Super Saiyan in Namek is hearsay and myths.
It would just be another yet unexplained mystery, like the character itself.

I'd think it was fucking awesome

At the time, we would have known literally nothing about Trunks.

Meant for this to be in response to this

I thought it was a pretty cool twist. Then when it was revealed he was from the future, i was even more impressed by the twist.
Though to be fair, i am also not one of those who think Caulifla going ssj1-2 with a back tingle is bullshit. I think thats a fair biological explanation for something that was up until now "if you rage you get stronger" with a "you need a pure heart" thrown in out of fucking nowhere. It makes sense that saiyans that are more evolved and smarter than our saiyans could trigger the transformation via controlled ki control instead of being triggered

Back then people weren't so uptight about ass pull, so I think I would have loved this twist

It was great so I didn't care about what was being "hyped up" before

If I were reading dragonball up to that point I really wouldn't be surprised because I would've realized Toriyama was a hack long ago

I might had been pissed if I wasn't aware of all those other plots that did not makes sense. Also, a manga for kids? Them getting pissed about it. Really?

The only way you would be pissed is if you were an 20 something year old neck beard. Dragon Ball, was "kino", but Z was always full of ass-pulls.

I thought more like "what the fuck how could he be super saiyan too?" rather than thinking they trivialized it.

>Also, a manga for kids? Them getting pissed about it. Really?
That's the DB fanbase for you.

Cool as fuck
Last good moment in the DB franchise

You're a hack you piece of shit contrarian

Same here. Why is this board so bad at enjoying things?

1. This is Sup Forums
2. DB fans are autistic manchildren

Last good moment was the Shadow Dragons arc.

Who drew this? I like it.

Imagine if Dragon Ball was coming out today and this happened
O
MY
SUPER
SAIYAN

O

>i am also not one of those who think Caulifla going ssj1-2 with a back tingle is bullshit.
Opinion discarded.

MY

TIME

MACHINE

I found it on Twitter

>Why is this board so bad at enjoying things?
Cause to this retarded board nothing is good unless you are the only one that likes it.

I wonder what's the reason behind this attitude.

It was never a retcon. What Vegeta knew about Super Saiyans was just fucking myths and legends. They mythified something that was just a really powerful state Saiyans could achieve through training.

Back tingles are obviously ki points, stop being retarded,

Is that from GT?

lmfao fuck off Supercuck, back tingles are the worst, most insulting thing, I've read from any manga.

I've never seen a comment so wrong.

I was pissed when i saw Freeza alive and him turning Super Sayan in the cartoon. My anger went away when Goku returned and blocked his sword shit.

It was fun, he made Frieza and his father his bitches.

Half the time it's because we've seen it so many times it loses it's effect, or becomes annoying.
I can tell you if O My Rubber Nen happened 15 years ago it wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

You have failed to understand my reasoning or the world around you it seems, have a drink of water to congratulate yourself though I don't get the joke - seeing as the joke is you, I suppose.