/thread

>Attractive females sell even bad manga

>Attractive females (male) sell tons of doujin

Who is this semen demon?

Not according to Asanagi.

>female
>strong

pick one

I wish google and yandex weren't so shit at finding salsa. Help, please.

Gap moe trope makes better manga. For instance that strong female you just shown has a cute shy side of her when she is together with her boyfriend.

Feels bad that Hunter Cats was never translated.

>strong
>female

This hurts the patriarchy.

Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu

>superior nipponese gal
>blue eyes
westaboos really are something

I'm kinda tired of those characters. It would feel more refreshing to see it played straight for once, on someone who's not a bit part.

Why feminazis think that a female character that look and act like the caricature of a man make an ideal female character? I would find that insulting instead.
You cannot truly appreciate a woman without appreciating her femininity.

stronk, independent, etc, etc
Also, many wymyn wage a war on the classical definitions and stereotypes of masculinity and femininity.

Strong females make stronger sandwiches

Fool, sandwiches have to be soft. Why do you think bimbo is so popular? Nobody likes to chew tough bread.

You are right, so i prefer soft females.

Women come in all shapes and form. Aknowledging that manly, unfeminine ones exist is not depreciating them, it's only a matter of aknowledging diversity exists.

Honest characters (ones that are there because they're a part of the writer's creative vision not just shoehorned) are good no matter what characteristics they have. .

I take Wakano, thanks

>Well written characters
>manga

No this does

Indeed.
I was referring to the fact that everytime a feminazi make an idealized female character the options are:
Basically a dude with a vagina, better if lesbian.
A dude that turned female.

Is kinda like saying that women are worthless if they are not males in a way or another.

>feminity
>not a social construct
>nature being a useful and coherent analytical concept

Can woman be both strong and attractive?

I've made that point as well a few times. It's acceptable for women to act like men, but it's not acceptable for men to act like women. What does that say about our supposedly progressive society's relation to feminity and the gender thereof?

>You cannot truly appreciate a woman without appreciating her femininity.
Didn't you mean "I cannot truly appreciate a woman without appreciating her femininity."

No, he's using "you" in this case as a generic second-person plural. It would be equivalent to say, "It is not possible to appreciate a woman without appreciating her femininity."

Yeah, and that is his personal opinion. Unless he thinks he can speak for every person (all men and all women) on the planet, "I" is correct and "You" is incorrect

You can argue his statement is factually incorrect, but it is grammatically valid.

>You can argue his statement is factually incorrect
Good, because that's exactly what I did

That entire fight I was yelling "THROW HIM OUT OF THE RING" at my screen.

Feminism is about breaking gender roles, so yes a woman doing a man's job successfully would be in line with modern feminism.

this

however, in average female MCs in a non-romantic setting are much better written than male MCs

post strong females

fucking hate this trope. It should already die.

>You cannot truly appreciate a woman without appreciating her femininity.
i'm really sorry for saying that but you might be retarded.

2nd part was meant for

too thick for me

How is she thick?

Would you seriously read a manga with Spopovich as MC? Be honest.

What manga is she from?

Read nigga
Saotome Senshu

Noi is my first and only musclefu. I want her to force me to lift till my muscles start breaking and then heal me so I can lift more.

do you have any examples to your statement?
I mean, the only I can think of is dragon age, but I haven't played it. Maybe Korra, but i think she was written by a dude. Also Makoto Kusanagi is like almost like a dude most of the times, but written by a man as well

I'm pretty sure author of mummins was lesbian feminist, but all of the girls nand mums are absolutely cute.

and all those dude that turned into a girl manga are written by guys, it has nothing to with feminism, just fetish. I think it's something like purityfags, as usualy dude that turned into girl is scared of sex at the beginning and something like a virgin

the more i think about it, your "fact" is just a bullshit taken of your ass, Feminazists are too busy scuting streets in case of sexist shirts, to give something meaningful to popculture.

Kusanagi doesn't count, she's an old perv ghost inside a lewd woman shell.

>A dude that turned female.
those are the best. Characters matters, not the sex.

*character

emotionally and maturitally strong women make better manga

And physically!

is that character enough of a core character to where I would make it through the show if I just watched it for her?

also
>tfw no material with graceful mature muscle milf mom

why do I keep going on

>tfw no material with graceful mature muscle milf mom

you do know about nappy happy right?

I was going to reply with a picture showing great approval, but this is the best I have.

Good taste, my dude

Honestly, you can't go wrong with musclegirls, there are no bad ones. But Noi is the best.

honestly, idk, never watched the show myself. Just love girls with big muscles and got her pic among some other one day. But IIRC she's an episodic antagonist or something, but don't quote me on that.

My other fav waifu in Dorohedoro got viciously murdered, so I only have Noi left

>female character that look and act like the caricature of a man make an ideal female character?
That is just my fetish, nothing to do with feminism

Manga source?

The point is the same.
The notion that a woman to be a strong independent woman, must quit to be a woman.
That being your fetish is another matter.

>needs magical powerup to beat a girl

real manly spopo

Agreed

What who?

>The notion that a woman to be a strong independent woman, must quit to be a woman.
Nope, unless you are referring to the "strong independent woman" meme

Not him, but he 's probably talking about best girl aka Natsuki

having lancer of black as a strong fighter is a great female strength role

this is the tomboy thread?

>be grill
>look for shows with stronk womyn
>get recommended Attack on Titan a lot
>decide to watch it
>all the female characters are ripped
>get triggered

>But IIRC she's an episodic antagonist
She is, also dies at the end.

Don't think so. Too much SJW posting for it to be. I don't know what's happening.

>strong females are ripped
oh my, what a twist!

this. Easily best girl of the series. She also probably fantasises about /ss/ with the skinny guy

Not really.

>fav waifu
Fuck off and kill yourself, normalfag cancer.

>waifus have been part of Sup Forums since the dawn of time
>people this new, this reddit, or people this poor at setting bait try to knock them

pic related would crush her

It means society has a problem with feminity, but everyone already knew that.

Dude, female protagonists who are beautiful, intelligent, brave and strong have been a thing for several decades in the west.

Prove it

Sure they've been here for a long time but how many female super hero movies do you know of?

feminity is fucking shit when applied to females. Much hotter with women(males)

Sara is a fucking badass. Too bad she's a mother but oh well, minor flaw for such a great character.

*Sarah

MMA > Boxing

I'm a sucker for girls who kick ass.

holy shit! i haven't been keepin up with the manga for quite a while it would seem.

Second that

Only if she's not the MC.
Silver spoon and FMA had great female characters.

>Only if she's not the MC.
Why?

But that's like half of the girls in general. Men take the physical development, women are closer to earth and think. Like how many times do you see the girl comforting the boy or taking all the emotional development?

This. Noi is the closest to waifu I've ever had. I almost felt bad at times that she works so well with Shin.

some women just aren't feminine. they can still be good characters.