Well.. Sup Forums?

Well.. Sup Forums?

(Pic related)

I try convince the one on the right to go on a date with me.

Breed them

Wake up

tilt the book 45 degree, and show them that's the correct swastika sign.

I promise to buy their book if they promise to follow me in my bedroom and let me put my bratwurst in their sauerkraut.

heil hitler! but in all serious, I'm brown haired and would never date a blonde, because if she's willing to date someone darker complected, then there's potentially no limit to that darkness and I'd be breeding coalburner into my kids. besides, I'm a med and race mixing is wrong.

>the one on the right
No arguments from me there.

That might be your intent, but we all know that in the heat of the moment you'd start dribbling something about bobs and lasagne.

Invite them in for some dunkel and sausage and then have them for dessert

SPBP
Came here to say this

I'd invite them in to read Mein Schwanz together. It's a great book.

Let's see. High hairline on both and wide brow on one. Mouth to chin ratio is wrong and frankly disturbing. My verdict is non-white.

This may be a legit genius idea.

Door-to-door Holobunga Debunking!

ITS A FALSE FLAG

'Welcome home ladies'
My apartment building has swastikas all over it.

brown eyes on both. autofail. no eye color, no soul.

lol

Put my BBC on them and prove that Blacks are the true human evolution!

Put on some coffee and some Beethoven softly in the background- preferably one of the late quartets, quartetto Italiano recording.

You were probably joking but you were 100% right. Those are fingolians, not white. Know the difference, it might save your life!

Nope, amerimutt.

Damn it..

beer ruined ur womans losers hahah now all kind of shitskins can get laid with qt ..

Speaking of, grandfather recently did a DNA test and though it came back near 100% finn, there was a significant portion of northeast Asian in there as well. fingolians aren't a meme boys, they're real.

Still you can't help admire how a lesser race desires to be more. It's quaint but misguided. To be realistic though none of the nazi leadership would have survived an independent and scrutinous eugenics program. Not one.

>race mixing is wrong.
>t. la creatura

So you're 25% purest white genes?

Fucking kek

Pucky for you those are dyed clondes.you can see those brown roots.

Nearly all blonde children get their hair dark blonde as adults, which is not the same thing as brown hair. I have brown hair, and I've had the brown colour since I was born.

give them my bbc

I tell them to come in and make themselves comfortable.
also I offer some tea or coffee if they want some.
we have a nice chat, I wish them farewell and tell them to take care.

I'll talk to mormons about morgod, so sure.

far right?

I'll take the one on the left.
I will then start bleaching my hair so I appear more aryan.

Invite them in. Find out their limit on Schnitzengruben. If you know what I mean

Foreplay then intercourse then after they leave back to contemplating suicide again I guess

Invite
Lock door.
Kill after fun.

What i do? Close the door because they look like retarded cartoons.

What they should do is to dress normally and use their alpha-female status to persuade and educate "average" white girls.

Sieg Heil and let them Blitzkrieg my bunker buster

Gag and tie them up and then pummel their Aryan pussies with my brown dick. Also, muh dick.

Nobody's given you a you for your clever post, so here.

these threads belong in Sup Forums or /bant/ stop bumping shit that has no political discussion