Iceland is experiencing an HIV epidemic

Iceland is experiencing an HIV epidemic

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/
youtube.com/watch?v=8KSxM0g1EY8
me.me/i/anonymous-136275889-hace-3-h-hiv-positive-refugee-infects-20-18140115
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136275889/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/news/a15925/interracial-dating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice.

Lol

god i wish that were me

Prodigious if bona fide

old news

some treacherous roasties got aids, good. moving on.

Nice.

>women
Mistake

Without the return of 1600 state of women's """rights"" Western Civilization will fall

Kek.

>Charges dropped in Iceland HIV infection case

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/

Ever been to Iceland? Those women will jump on any man to diversify their gene pool.
Nog only had two dozen women? I've only been there for a month and could have fucked twice that.

Nice.

>one single Akhmed literally infected 0.01% of the entire population of iceland with the AIDS

>Iceland is taking in rapefugees
The end is truly neigh

That’s like half the country.

HIV is not a death sentence. Lots of people have that shit

lol is that the southern cross on his sweats?

ICELAND YES
C
E
L
A
N
D

YES
E
S

>Could have
But you didn't.

Thats what you get for being a nation of reprobate heathens

why does he have star-pants? is he a black wizard from wakanda? also roaties they are everywhere, sow your wheat with nigger reap the aids harvest

Icelandic women are sluts. They even have an app to make sure people aren't their direct relatives when they fuck strangers since the island has such a small population.

Quit being such a leaf.

>-A leaf

BBC doc feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=8KSxM0g1EY8

the toll is paid

Dude, Iceland is much more cucked than sweden. Every fucking one of them. I didn't know that until i went to Reykjavik

It's pretty insane, it's like a liberal fantasy land, i shit you not.

Roasties got toastied.

This is what happens when you normalise faggotry.
You filthy animals should all be shot.

Iceland deserves it

Fuck those ugly ass Bjorks I really don't think so.
I'll gladly let the rapefugees diversify them. They are Scandicucks after all.

Well I guess that would've been good if Island had the population of USA
but isn't it underpopulated?

Looks like you've taken the Pozpill

THANKS RABBI

No sympathy for race traitors of either gender.

jesus christ europe

>lots of people have that shit
kill yourself

The toll

Is sporticus okay?

This rationale is why you need to ask to see full medical records if you ever get serious with someone. Even if you use protection, shit happens.

This is why we should have the death penalty for fornication.
Only married people should be allowed to have sex, this is the only way to protect your children from this.
Also executions should be public, even the god of the bible commands this.

Btw if Arabs had any brains they would not kill their gays with AIDS and instead send them to Tel Aviv.
We all know what would happen.

>import niggers
>white women decide to fuck them and ruin everything

amazing. But the actual amazing part to me is that European women watch rap videos and think "wow niggers are so cool" and then get raped and murdered by them. It's like they're even dumber than American women or something.

That's old news. Also don't forget links and archives.
>me.me/i/anonymous-136275889-hace-3-h-hiv-positive-refugee-infects-20-18140115
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136275889/
>icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

Here I am, only 3 years from achieving wizardry status, and some sandnigger has fucked 20 Iceland women.
This makes me angry. I understand all those school shooters now.

Rights in general must be rolled back to 1600, democracy and enabling weaker beta males the right to vote is the reason women gained rights as pathetic men assumed that white knighting for women would get them pussy and in the process ruined society.

toll paid. nothing of value lost

do nothing. let the whores fuck their way out of the gene pool.

Jews already turned like third of Palestinians into (((((((((((Israeli Arabs)))))))))) who speak Hebrew and look gay as fuck
Check out some vids from Israel

we should crowdfund a hostile takeover of companies that manufacture aids drugs and pull the shit off the market so the degenerates die.

Solution is to go on a trip to Iceland and try your luck. But since you're russian I guess there's no guarantee you're anywhere near any part of russia that is actually reasonably close to the rest of Europe. If in eastern russia, go to japan for jap pussy instead or china if japan is too hard to get into.

iceland should seriously be fucking nuked

I would report you to Russian politzcnaz but I don't think it's necessary because Russians are too drunk to hit any actual targets. They'll just find you out in a field shooting the broad side of a Soviet era concrete bunker barn

and date for six months before you kiss her to screen for mouth herpes

China would be the cheapest place for pussy

It's because women are retarded, they'll fuck everyone who has the guts to hit on them.
This nigger probably hit on 2000 Icelandic women and layed 20 of them.
Did you hit on 100 women in all of your life combined? Probably not.
I do not advise you to go out and approach every single woman you see on the street but you have to start doing it on the right occasion or you'll be alone for the rest of your life.

Man, I'm from St-Petersburg, second largest city, and I can't even get laid here. Trying my non-existent luck elsewhere will do no good.

>shooting
We don't have guns here.

If Icelandic whores want to fuck rapefugees then Icelanders deserve to die out for not only letting them in but for not breeding enough to ensure a higher population and for letting their women do this shit in the first place.

Srsly?

I Thot all Russians were issued an AK and an adidas track suit at birth?

>2017
Fuck. You mountain monkeys are slooooooow.

They fled from us to their little island over 1000 years ago, escaping the "tyrannical" rule of Harald Hårfagre, the first king of a united Norway.
Such traitors can't be worth preserving.

I'm torn between being a faggy MGTOW and wanting to date women.
I hate them, but I also like them.

Having handguns is not allowed whatsoever unless you're in law enforcement or military.
Regular people can get shotguns or semi-auto rifles (only after 5 years of owning a shotgun).
The problem is that you can't really use your rifle for self-defence, since if you kill the attacker, you're going behind bars for manslaughter.

They are descendants of the Illyrian people, who are proto Albanians.
That's what some white nationalists Albanian told me once.

A handjob from a Chinese massage woman while drunk. No sex. Can you get hiv from a handjob lads?

Good. Fucking faggots.

You think to much

It should be. Those drugs are expensive and european countries are wasting tax payers money on keeping oxygen thieves alive.

Yes, HIV spreads through the special jew glands in your palms. Highly contagious

That's normal, which man doesn't love and at the same time look down on women in certain respects?
MGTOW ideology is pure Nihilism. No one is better off in life by going nihilist.

Q predicted this

>First the Iceland Rabbi
>Now this

top kek, Rip Iceland, embrace diversity.

>fornicating coalburners getting HIV
Literally nothing wrong with this. Traitor before enemy Jim Jam.

>2 dozen

shit, thats like 20% of the entire population

It's just nature communicating with us, she hates roasties

That is half the population

HAIL AIDS

How is it possible that a desitute nigger from some third world country comes to a first world white country and instantly gets access to dozens of pussy FOR FREE?

Meanwhile millions of white guys are desperate to find a SINGLE gf. Wtf?

article on the right is fake. literally 100% made up. google it and tell me what you come up with

go for the middle of the road

Wrong, women are not capable of making good decisions in this area if they are given the liberty to do whatever they please. (plus 24/7 media propaganda about magic negro love instead of showing what they really are - feral beasts who engage in cannibalism)
The problem is caused by sexual liberty. It's as if you distributed guns to all 4 year olds on your local playground and then acted surprised that some kids got shot.
We must reintroduce harsh punishments for fornication again and perform these punishments in public like we once used to and then women will stop even thinking about this.

They are banning circumcision, perhaps to stop the jews before it is too late.
Then again, I heard they had a kike prime minister, despite there being only about 100 jews of a population of 300,000.
What are the odds, eh.

This is a crime? That's not very progressive.

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/news/a15925/interracial-dating/

>nearly 83 percent of white women surveyed said they often fantasize about being in an interracial relationship, but only 12 percent admit it to their parents. Over 60 percent said interracial sex is definitely an exotic fantasy and over 20 percent said they have seen better success in interracial relationships their peers are in.

Is Icelandic pussy on tap or something? Why are girls dropping their panties for some filthy desert nigger?

God please nuke this earth it's beyond saving.

Iceland is base-

83%?????
Please tell me that number is fake

And what about guys? I fantasized about fucking bushwomen a lot, maybe because I didnt have internet but only a National geographic magazine.

>defending poz

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes if there was blood or if she fingerd you asshole.

This

>it's like a liberal fantasy land,
it's because they are still homogeneous and haven't the slightest clue what awaits them. i guess it's like sweden 30 years ago

>They even have an app to make sure people aren't their direct relatives
I've probably debunked and explained this meme and how Jews twisted a simple computer science competition here into this 10 times and then give sources how we're no more inbred than any other average western country. You people are so dumb, I give up.

The toll we'll be paid.
Have a little red pill scandinavia.

Agreed, this applies to everyone in Europe.

they're old cat ladies who are often fat. Only niggers will fuck them.

They should show photos of the women.
Firstly to shame them for fucking an aids nigger from niggeria.
Second to show what they look like, are they all 50 year old obese dried up skanks.
The article said 2 of the women at least are infected, when normal vaginal intercourse is supposed to have very low rates of infection. So either he went in dry and there was blood, or he fucked them 1,000 times each.

Blame only the Jews for that.