American Appreciation Thread

>The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

-Julius Evola

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or disgusting than the American. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever nigger roams onto his street next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see is envy and lust.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

I don't know if you're trying to cheer us up or put us down, pop. This mutt meme always makes me depressed though. There's nothing we can really do at this point, you guys dont have to rub it in our noses though.

Better watch out! If your nation has ever had any colonies, hegemonies or trade networks overseas the American will be coming to take that away and replace it with niggers.

You're not our children, one of the first things you did when you got the chance was ally with the French and betray us.
Then you went about importing millions of niggers to slave away in your plantations and the result of that is being sorely felt all over the world as your nation desperately broadcasts their 'music' and 'culture' to every corner of every country.
You will not stop until we are all 56% faces like yourself.

>our
>us
>we

Ah, that old foible!
You had and do have guns, yet you allowed your governments to destroy nations around the world.
Not only did you not oppose them, you cheered on as they did it.

We've all seen the videos of Americans cheering as they bomb Iraqi and Afghan civilians to bloody mist, then act in complete shock and surprise when these people turn against you and the allies you have roped into these wars.

I thought you guys would stand up to tyrants? I haven't seen any evidence of it yet! For all your chest beating and loud screaming - the American remains the ultimate example of a cuckold.

Armed to the teeth - but does nothing with them except shoot cans and scream "U S A! U S A!"

Soon they'll be taking them away from you.

holy shit i haven't seen this one yet.

>America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries
If by America you mean America's presidents.
>shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created
>pic related
>it's not America

>Then you went about importing millions of niggers to slave away in your plantations
The Jews imported them, and they imported them before we "teamed up with the French" (even though my ancestor was killed by Revolutionaries)
Why are you trying to blame it on our (English) ancestors? Are you Jewish?

Tony Blair would like a word with you.

Oi m8! Yous ain't white!! Bin dat gun!

Significantly, the countries that have generated most of the refugees are all places where the United States has invaded, overthrown governments, supported insurgencies, or intervened in a civil war. The invasion of Iraq created a power vacuum that has empowered terrorism in the Arab heartland. Supporting rebels in Syria has piled Pelion on Ossa. Afghanistan continues to bleed 14 years after the United States arrived and decided to create a democracy. Libya, which was relatively stable when the U.S. and its allies intervened, is now in chaos, with its disorder spilling over into sub-Saharan Africa.

It is perhaps past time for Washington to begin to become accountable for what it does.

>muh joos
But you had GUNS. Why did you let them?
I thought you were paragons of freedom, human righteousness and conservatism, how did you let these tyrants take over your governments?

Tony Blair was widely protested in this nation. He is hated by both the left and the right. Your nation now has favourable views of Dubya.

>Your nation now has favourable views of Dubya.
For the same reason your country supported Blair in the first place. Both countries are full of progressives. Bush was widely hated too.

Betting 5 pennies the boys were still cut in some underground muslim facility, like the unofficial sharia courts that were An outrage some time ago

Jews imported slaves into every country you fool. I guess with your logic England was run by Jews when the slaves came (oh wait... it was. both countries are owned by the Rothschild family. You are just a divide and conquer lefty pol kike)

>Sup Forums thread

inb4 404. Enjoy your ban, again.

Furthermore, why is that we keep finding its US money that is funding these radical leftist groups in Europe?
Why is it American NGO's who keep picking up Africans and dropping them on Europe's shores?

Blair was hated then and is vilified now. He is literally a demon.

All of the warhawks and Americans couldn't wait to bomb Iraq and other 'ay-rabs'. I distinctly remember seeing videos of them all clapping and cheering on in murderous glee as you bombed Iraqi cities and towns.

>37 posts, 28 by o.p.

>americans can't handle bant-
Oh.

>meme flag
>adds nothing

This thread is actual political discussion you room temperature IQ turd.

I have never seen hatred of this magnitude...Well done Bong.

I'm so impressed with your efforts, I'm not even mad. I'm glad to know that every breath I take makes you squirm.

>he's exposing our nation for what it really is!
>h-h-he can't handle the bants!1! I thought they were bant masters?? gues.. gguess not...

America wasn't degenerate until the 1960's, that's when it went into overdrive degenerate mode, and it just keeps on getting worse and worse.

don't know if the mods are awake but I did my best
suck my dick Jamal you African anti-white faggot

Can't hear ya over the sound of that ban, Sup Forums.

It wouldn't be so bad but they have made it their ultimate aim to spread their degeneracy to every nation on the planet.
In almost 50 years they have become the epicentre of cancer and cultural marxism

I wouldn't criticize if I was you. The UK is the head of the Jewish Hydra, with tentacles reaching to all the four corners of the world through the BBC, the Guardian, and your Financial District.

>start posting threads about how much you love America or I WILL cry to the mods :(

America is ground zero for degeneracy. 90% of the stuff I see over here is copied from American practises.

sperging out about another country has nothing to do with politics and your rage just makes it all too tempting to do what I did

>This bong
England has way more influence in our elections than Russia does. In our policies, in our laws, in our relationship with other countries.
Your old families are what subverted our orders in the 1800s. Those families are still in power, but are seeing the shift and losing to basic shit like the internet. Your failure is your own now. Sink in the mudhole you opened the gates to and flail at the city on the hill.

"Special relationship" indeed. London is the Whore of Babylon.

blatant lie
America is a far more conservative country than Bongistan
hence why you have non gendered bathrooms and we don't
and why you have muslims coming by the boat loads and we don't
you don't get to blame us for your failure you stupid cuck

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Based Goebbels is the one that got it right about americunts

>The U.S.A. has no poets, no painters, no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe. The land lacks its own language, culture, and civilization. It has borrowed everything, generally debasing it by Americanizing it, never improving it. Americanization is a kind of kitschification that gives every cultural value an American stamp, turning a mature language into slang, the waltz into jazz, a work of literature into a crime story.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm

Sorry my friend, but no. The UK is the ground zero for most of the degeneracy that's going on in the Anglo world, and then extending to the rest of the word. But I''m not blaming the common Englishman, or Scotchman, it all goes back to one (((source))), and that (((source))) is part of your elite, 100%.

Speaking of literature, have you read this modern All-American masterpiece?

>us Ahmeds
all I needed to hear
go back to your country so we can bomb you you piece of crap

>being this mad
look on the brightside, the USA white distribution is not evenly spread out. in states like mine (KY) Its almost completely white in my area. feels good

>gay pride
American

>poz culture
American

>rap and nigger music
American

>dumbing down of the English language
American

>Affirmative Action
American

>'anti racism' campaigners
American

>BLM
American

>glorification of obesity
American

All of these things are in fact Jewish or byproducts of Jewish influence (since Jews control education in our country, and yours). Thanks faggot.

What a fucking timeline this is. Anglos accusing Americunts of fucking up the earth

How about this:
1. Fuck the USA
2. Fuck the UK
3. Fuck Israel
4. Fuck Palestine

8/10

hilarious
I'm sure you won't provide context either

But you had GUNS.
Why can't Americans answer me this question?
You are always gloating about how you're free and that you do not tolerate tyrants of people who infringe on your freedoms.
Yet you have allowed 'Da joos' to do exactly this - and completely unopposed.
So, when do you use your guns to preserve your freedom? They're taking them off you soon.

You Brits do this all the time, deflect blame for the shit that you do onto somebody else.

Your nation is condemned to self-destruct. You have been Jewdified for so long, you are no longer capable of self-analysis and assuming guilty for your sins against humanity, and you will be punished for it.

The worst crime America has ever commited was to cover up knowledge about the pearl harbor attack - join ww2 and then after the war import tons of jews and put them into academia.

Well according to most people we've been "Jewed" for centuries. Why hasn't our nation imploded yet?

There wouldn't even be a migrant crisis if Americans never bombed the Muslims, but they've been interfering in the politics of every nation since after WW2.

yeah you also wouldn't have refugees if you don't vote for politicians that let them in
same goes for all the rest of your problems you mentioned
your country's people voted for the politicians that let gay marriage happen, transgender rights, feminism, migrants refugees etc
it's your own damn fault you stupid nigger
accept it

There you go again deflecting. Your nation has already imploded. The Empire is gone, and your country has been overrun with Pakis and Binds, and Niggers, and they are breeding with your women, and men, left, right and center.

And in the midst of all this, the Brit will ramble on about Americans are bad, Polish are cunts, Germans are cunts, and this and that are cunts. In essence, unconsciously mouthing off Jew talking points. It's so ingrained in your mind, you can't even sense how bad your biases are towards the western world.

Funnily enough, I remember our people being bombarded by American films and television programmes that glorify these for decades before they started to push these laws through.

Will and Grace comes to mind.

America has been shilling for its 'values' in every European nation since WW2. The marshall plan was one step to achieving this.