Dagashi Kashi

This show is almost two years old but Sup Forums is still fapping to Hotaru.

She has the body for it and also the fact that she got some great doujins compared to most.

>10 years
Fap nostalgia always hits the hardest.
It's so weird.

This pic is disgusting.

I can't fap to it anymore, it makes me depressed.

Plus weekly manga threads.

She's like the Mcdonalds of fapping. When you're feeling lazy and just want something quick and easy

You mean dagashi of fapping

Only a select number of girls drive anons into a horny frenzy, derailing threads into circle jerks. Yoko, CC, Kurisu, Asuka, Hotaru, and Ritsu (to name a few) are part of an exclusive group that Sup Forums treasures.

Asuka?

This

Asuka.

>quick and easy
If fapmaterial never fails to get you off quick and easy, wouldn't that make it quite good?

I guess I've never seen a waifu so sexy, damn she does not even have to show skin to be hot

>misusing the term waifu

Fuck off.

I like Hotaru because she's basically an autistic retard in every aspect of life except for knowledge of dagashi.

>she's basically an autistic retard in every aspect of life
But that's wrong, animeonly.

This behavior is not okay

Got me into 2D armpits

But what if I prefer my girls non-cowtitted?

coffee > candy

does this show have anything to offer aside from cute girls doing cute things

i'm burnt out on that shit

This story is 6 years old and she's still Sup Forums's girl.

Because there's still the manga and we can almost see her glorious poses every chapter.
Adding the fact that she's hot and got the body for it.

Shit taste. Get that anorexic bitch the fuck outta here. Before you go, here, have some of her nudes.

>fapping to hotaru
But thats wrong

see

Guess this is more your taste

>sayafag thinks any girl with tits is a cow
Nothing new here. See

It's because they're valued by both subs and doms most of the time.

You might be on to something there. All the girls held up as incredibly lewd and sexy on Sup Forums are pretty flexible in that regard. They're both satisfying to bully and satisfying to be bullied by.

First it was Hotaru, then Tejina. What do you all think of Hotaru's betting crazed cousin?

I want to remove that body stocking of hers.