Oath Under Snow

This is the face of an extremely broken man.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2mkfpMXJhc

I love that man very much

It's ok Miu will fix him with her vagoo

BD when?

>parents die
>adoptive father dies
>your best friend is actually an ancient sorcerer mastermind
>your other (sort-of) best friend is secretly (you kind of saw it coming) evil and a ninja zombie
>your would-be girlfriend is killed and turned into a knight zombie
>your house is wrecked
>you have to spend an entire knight fighting a squad of elite warrior zombies
>it gets so dangerous that you have to send your adoptive sister to an entirely different dimension to keep her safe
>you're only saved from being gang-murdered by your adoptive father's archenemy because he thought you sacrificing all your ideals and dooming the world just to save your sister HILARIOUS

At least he didn't become a black guy

>Becomes black
>Switches his bow for some guns
What are they trying to say with this?

To be fair, Redman himself bemoaned the fact that he hand't thought of it first and now if he does incorporate it into his skillset he'll look like a putz.

Deep social commentary

SHIROU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At least he's a hero, even for one person.

Which emiya is that in the middle? I only recognise Pucci and AH-CHAH

Kiritsugu.

Best boy

Kerry. He's only hypothetical though. He will never appear outside of the Zero event in FGO.

AU Kerry who went full Counter Guardian (never marrying Iri or having Illya) and was "rewarded" for his pragmatism and coldness with being stuck in the Assassin Class.

Hey guys, I'm not up to date in fate (never played GO), can someone explain to me why all assassins are not Hassan?

Because the King's Orders are absolute.

Also, they kind of blew their load with 100-Face so they're out of Hassan designs; the two in FSF are just a shadow in a mask and Wednesday Addams in a hijab

Is there anything stronger than a man who fights for his imouto?

But if I remember corectly, every "true" assassin must be from the Hassan family, are the other assassins false?
>Because the King's Orders are absolute.
What did you mean by that?

Guns are cool shit, yo.

The Hassan-only rule only applies to the Fuyuki war.

Camrips never.

Ok, but why only Fuyuki?

>He had to stop himself from crying because he didn't know how to feel
My fucking heart.

Don't think too hard about it.

The grail has autism.

Wow, Nasu is a hack.

>the way Shirou's eyes become more and more lifeless from a bright-eyed child to his final moment with Miyu

;_;

>That second half

God, I hope pic related is as perfect as it looks there.

Why does Shirou always have to go through so much pain and suffering no matter the timeline? Even fluffy Shirou gets bullied by everyone even by the maids

Angra Mainyu is a fucking softie

Fate route shirou didn't really suffer much

His parents still died in the fire. It's still suffering.

I can only imagine all of the emotions that hit him at that moment. It even shows here that he doesn't know how to feel.

He got cut in half like 2 or 3 times. He especially suffered in that route what the fuck are you talking about?

Well, nips were right. The movie looks fantastic.

Getting stabbed by Lancer and clubbed by Berserker while having Avalon healing hax is nothing compared to the eternity of suffering he went through in UBW, or literally contracting sword AIDS in heavens feel.

Outside of FateGO it's always Hassan. Doesn't mean they all have to look the same though.

FateGO's summoning system functions completely different than the traditional system in the other works. In FateGO the servant has to accept your call and they can decline it if they choose to (IE: not rolling a specific servant means they don't find you worthy). And it can summon what-if servants(Kerry/Iri), gods(Ishtar/Artemis), demi-servants(Waver), those not dead(Scathach/Merlin) and everything in between as its not restricted to pulling exclusively from the throne of heroes.

The Mini-event for Sherlock Holmes release gave a pretty good info about how the Chaldea system works.

Cultural Reference.

He also was cut and thrown from the third floor by Medusa, arms broken during forest fight, Gilgamesh almost cut him in half again, and he got splashed by all the world's evils. Plus he had to live his life without a waifu.

Avalon doesn't stop pain dude. He also got blasted apart by Ea.

Having to be in that shite route is suffering enough

This sounds really bad...

What about in Fate EXTRA and Fate/Apocrypha?

IIRC the dude who originally summoned Jack specifically used hookers as a catalyst to summon him(her) and Extra is based off the Mooncell so its not bound by ITS ALWAYS HASSAN HASSAN HASSAN rule.

If it makes you feel any better its a system that is only possible within Chaldea. Whole thing is basically super quantum science magic dedicated solely to summoning shit.

You can't summon those who aren't dead. Scat got killed by Goetia's shit, and Merlin isn't even summoned, he's merely pretending.

Why is every Hassan aside from King Hassan so shit? Even Zealot who has a billion Zabaniyas is shit tier in Strange/fake

>eternity of suffering he went through in UBW
UBW Shirou doesn't become a CG, none of the Shirous from the 3 routes do.
The timeline Emiya is from is most similar to Fate, with the main difference being his inability to save Saber.

Because they are assassins. They are not supposed to be fighting servants at all.

They're meant to just kill a target and be done, not have prolonged fights. Hassans are really about match ups. Cursed Arm in HF was actually a good match up against Saber specifically which is why he fared so well.

King Hassan is the exception as he fought head-to-head against other assassins in life. Plus he had Mystic Eyes very similar to Eye of Death Perception except instead of tracing lines he can cut something's "Fate" which generally results in their death but also is able to strip a status such as "cannot be killed" thus making beings like Arcueid, for example, killable. His presence concealment is also weird in that it works as long as he is not going for an attack, but the moment he decides to attack he is revealed.

I think it was mention somewhere that the children in the basement was the event that either lead to Saber giving up on the grail and saving her heart or them persisting to chase the grail which would end up with Shirou becoming EMIYA

I can imagine this actually happening considering he wanted to look """cool""" in CCC

>King Hassan is the exception as he fought head-to-head against other assassins in life. Plus he had Mystic Eyes very similar to Eye of Death Perception except instead of tracing lines he can cut something's "Fate" which generally results in their death but also is able to strip a status such as "cannot be killed" thus making beings like Arcueid, for example, killable. His presence concealment is also weird in that it works as long as he is not going for an attack, but the moment he decides to attack he is revealed.
Yikes.

Man, I enjoy Nasuverse, but sometimes, having the time to step back and re-read that thing just puts into perspective how much I forget how Chuuni this all really is.

King Hassan killed a verbal contract. He literally can kill anything.

The OOC events and interludes are the best part of it in my opinion. The fact that its so chunni normally makes those times exceptionally fun to read. Like Medb training to resist cheese in the summer event.

I really wish they would do a new Carnival Phantasm season with FateGO stuff

I WANT TO MARRY SHIROU AND MAKE HIM THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

It was designed by specific people, who only wanted Hassans as Assassins. If they wanted, the could've made it open invitation.

Illya please

>An episode where all the Hassans just hang out together trying to introduce the old man of the mountain to the modern world
>Proto Arthur meeting Gilgamesh and Saber
>An Awkward moment when all the Emiyas meet including Irisviel, Kuro, and Illya
>Gudako being Gudako

>It was designed by specific people, who only wanted Hassans as Assassins.

No, it wasn't. Get this headcanon shit out of here. It's almost always Hassan because getting a catalyst of an assassin is hard to come by as any assassin worthy of being in the throne very likely wasn't even known to exist in the first place. That's why it defaults to Hassan because the Hashshashin were a well-known group of Assassins despite their individual identities not being known.

Making the unkillable killable isn't one of his normal abilities, he had to sacrifice his Grand Servant container for that.
He still does. From the CCC event:
>EMIYA: Damn it, know some shame, for goodness’ sake! Using twin pistols, that’s so—
>That’s obviously cool no matter who uses them…! Damn it, I wanted to use them too!

>Like Medb training to resist cheese in the summer event.

Is that supposed to be lewd? It sounds exceptionally lewd.

From my understanding Redman is as bitter and jaded as you can get, but Lostman seems to have one upped him in that. How is that possible?

Fuck that hurts.

Yeah, that page makes my dick hurt too.

Getting hit with cheese is what killed her in her legend. Ergo cheese is her ultimate weakness in FateGO and you try to kill her with it so she starts to train herself against cheese.

Shit wrong picture.

>tfw Shirou likes Angelica

>The only one to spend his life without his waifu
True suffering.

He nearly died in Fate multiple times since it's the route he relied on Avalon the most

>tfw Miyu will never get the onii-dick

I want Limited/Zero Over and Imaginary Around to be actual servants.

>Fate Shirou didn't really suffer-

Neither assassins in Apoc are Hassan though

>

the meta humor is utter shit and a good part of japanese internet agrees.

For (you)

To be fair King Hassan was originally a Grand Assassin

Quick Someone make one for Limited Zero Over-kun

>We're at each others throats and both were ready to kill each other not too long ago
>Now Shirou's basic instinct kicks in and he wants to fuck her
An Eroge protagonist can never escape his Fate

Fucking Secondary Einzbern, Matou, and Tohsaka rigged the HGW in their favour otherwise why do other grail wars outside of fuyuki have access to other Assassins? Not to mention quite a few Servants are shown to have the potential to be summoned as an Assassin as well

Angelica has both twintails and blond hair. Luvia and Rin are now completely irrelevant.

Nips dont have good taste ever user

They were summoned with catalysts. If you have a catalyst, the rule doesn't apply. Hassan is just the default for when you don't have one because they're order was well-known for being a group of assassins.

>otherwise why do other grail wars outside of fuyuki have access to other Assassins
Because they use catalyst for someone specific that can fit into the Assassin class. This has been explained by multiple people already.

The original system that the Einzbern, Matou and Tohsaka created was purely to:
>summon heroic spirit
>make them commit suicide via command spells
>use their deaths to fuel the grail
>get wish
It was the Einzberns who fucked it all up and niggers not wanting to share knowledge that the grail got fucked the way it was because faggots tried to summon the literal fucking devil.

>Sakura "Emiya" Matou
Everyone knows Tohsaka os the true waifu.

Isn't Imaginary Around!Sakura one after HF? So this is technically partially correct.

That Sakura is, I don't know if Imaginary Around!Sakura is actually after HF. I know Limited/Zero-Over!Shirou is.

>misspellings
>evans gif, imgur filename
>using the word waifu like that
What a fucking embarrassment.

Sakura gacha in a month unless they go full retard and do a stupid Fuyuki rate up for the 4th or something

This was obviously a falseflag by a wormfag.

Basically, he went after this one chick who started a cult. The people in that cult adored her, but the majority of them "loved her so much that they all ended up committing suicide". She was hailed as both a savior, and as a murderer. Though she herself didn't lift a finger to harm anyone, it's a fact that the majority of those associated with her ended up either killing themselves, or became zealous devotees.

In one timeline, Emiya pursued her, but ended up killing many of her followers in the process. These people had technically not done anything wrong, and moreover, since they were devoted followers of a cult that ultimately wanted to "bring salvation to the world", regardless of how twisted that salvation is, those he killed became martyrs. After slaughtering so many martyrs, his soul became stained with "evil", to the point of even twisting his origin.

This is an Emiya who lost everything. His ideals, his memories, even his own sense of self. Possessing a derisive mind of steel, he will slaughter anyone, regardless of the number, in order to achieve his mission.

She can also appear in the Christmas event like Rin, or in the Indian order teased for Part 2.
At least we're getting the Shirou gacha in a week or two.

SUBS
WHEN

no one escapes the fate of the jackhammer

I want No Name Assassin in FGO already, she deserves to join the Hassan family!

Did they reveal Tanaka's identity in the movie?

Gatcha senpai