Dragon Ball Super

Should Vegeta get this or should he be left in the dust for good this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shawndaley/dragon-ball-super-limit-break-x-survivor-8-bit-cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he'll get it next arc and probably improve it a tiny bit.

That's been like that since the begining of dbz.

He'll be left in a mafuba sealing pot.

Considering it's "Goku and Vegeta Show", Goku will get it in this arc, Vegeta will one up him in next arc by getting it as well and improving it somehow, and then Goku will one-up Vegeta again either with new form or new technique.
Rinse and repeat.

It's not even a new form, visually.

He's never gotten on Goku's level for 3 arcs. It's really starting to irk me. He jobbed a ton in Z but he had some pretty badass moments.
>inb4 manga
I'm talking about the anime

He should have stayed dead in the Majin Buu arc after blowing himself up. He has literally no purpose anymore, that would have een a perfect ending to his character arc. Bluma can raise two kids on her own, she's the richest woman on Earth.

Literally just new eyes. They couldn't even find a colour. Hackira should just stop

It'd be nice for once if Vegeta did his own thing like he used to. Always playing ketchup to Goku by copying his transformations is kinda sad.

Goku and Vegeta are such different characters, why can't their development highlight that in any way?

I love the fact Vegeta is actually more of a family man than Goku, but other than MUH BULMA and a few Trunks scenes, it hasn't meant much since DBS started.

I actually think it would make TONS of sense if Goku was constantly advancing god forms while Vegeta stubbornly pushed past SSJ4 to stay equal in his own saiyan way.

Samefag

No point to his character. He's a poor man's Gohan.

Why is Cabba looking at 18 like that?

Silly user. That would require unique designs and concepts. If takes Toriyama a whole arc simply to whip up two recolours imagine how he'll perform when having to make an innovative design,

Seriously though why can't they have different upgrade paths like in the Cell saga. Vegeta could have found a way to compensate for SS Grade 3s weakness

t. Jobhanfag

>two people have the same opinion
>Samefag
Stop

Looks to me more like he's looking at Goku and co.

Limit Break x Survivor 8 bit cover

soundcloud.com/shawndaley/dragon-ball-super-limit-break-x-survivor-8-bit-cover

Who cares?

Because the only women he interacts with are those low class Sayian slobs. He has never seen a perfect woman before.

He's seen Bulma.

>that washed up hag
>perfect

>Bulma
The only actual woman in the show who has slept around. Hell I bet she even went /ss/ with Gohan on the trip to Namek. She was literally going to drop her panties for Zarbon even though he was clearly the enemy.

He's also seen Videl and Chi Chi. 18 too, but he never saw any of them up close.

So Freeza hates Saiyans because he lost his empire, while Frost "hates" Saiyans because he lost to Goku and Vegeta?

Freeza's reason of hating saiyans because of the super saiyan legend was even pettier than Frost's.

Frost is still pretty fucking petty.

DB>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ>>DBS>>>>>DBGT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOVIES

Why do people keep saying Goku will absorb the Spirit Bomb if the spoilers said he fired it at Jiren?

How come Toei still has SSB with stamina drain while Toyo fixed it an arc ago?

Different continuities.
Glad they kept the stamina drain. It was an interesting quirk. Fucking dumb to fix it when you're getting a new form the next arc, anyway.

It's not dumb at all. Super Saiyan was mastered before Super Saiyan 2 came into play, and that was all in one arc.

True, but that served the thematic purpose of showing Goku's limitations, and how Gohan was the only one that could break that ceiling at that time.
Completed SSB didn't serve anything like that. Just a quick, cheap way for Goku to contend with Zamasu for a brief period of time.

I LOVE BEERUSAMA!

I'm looking forward to near the end when Frieza and Goku both team up but Jiren fucks them both sideways at the same time.

Beerus loves you too, user...

Yeah, the new form should be a different color and have spikes and fur and two extra arms.

Fucking spics, I swear to god

Not them, but nice strawman.

>muh logical fallacy
There's not even an argument going on, you fucking subhuman. Was I talking to you? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I wonder if Dyspo knows about the twins.

Kakarotto.... you may have that form, but I, Bejita-sama have obtained the true power of Super Saiyan White!

Son Goku, your lackey was no match for me!

>Being this assblasted over nothing

I just told you to shut the fuck up.

They had to introduce the concept as part of the plan to bring the manga and anime plot continuities into sync with each other that was initiated as part of the ToP arc.

That's the whole reason they're dragging the actual tournament out like this with all of these nobody fighters. It's filler to let the manga catch up a little. When the manga gets to the tournament it will probably have the majority of the weak fighters eliminated off-panel during the opening skirmish (which will admittedly make Gohan's plan to stick together look better since it would actually serve a purpose then) and cover about 5-10 minutes of tournament per chapter (as opposed to about 2 minutes per episode).

>He thinks he has power here

I accept your fucking concession

>That's the whole reason they're dragging the actual tournament out like this with all of these nobody fighters. It's filler to let the manga catch up a little
yeah right

Don't worry father! Vegeta-san taught me this power too!

Vegeta has literally never trained, he's gotten all but one of his super saiyan forms off screen. Goku should be more powerful than everyone else combined. It doesn't matter, Vegeate will get it, and Gohan will get some fucking powerup as well.

>Replying 30 seconds later
So assblasted, wow. And over nothing.

Okay yeah they're also doing it to make more action figures so they can add more to the money pile.

>Vegeta has literally never trained
I can't even call this headcanon, it's just mental deficiency

You never learn do ya?

I want you to reread what you wrote here, and then fucking go to the nearest set of stairs and just fucking fling yourself as hard as you can into the wall about 6 feet from the top steps. If by some fucking miracle you are still able to move around/think clearly I want you to just start shrieking at the top of your lungs until someone calls 911 and the police arrive. When they start questioning you I want you to growl like the deranged fucking animal you are, and lunge for the closest police officer's gun. Then, and only fucking then, will you have a shot at redemption. May god have fucking mercy on your soul... because I sure as fuck won't.

I hate that it's theGoku and Vegeta show featuring angry cat and gay man
Toriyama is crap at getting the rest of the cast involved, hes also now crap at creating emotional moments

every
fucking
time

God doesn't exist, user.

>hes also now crap at creating emotional moments
He's never even tried to be good at that, Tori thinks that shit is gay as fuck.

These never cease to amaze me

Tip harder you jiggling autist.

Jesus christ this loops painful

not true
db and dbz was full of them pulling you through

Was Mexico a mistake?
>captcha Jenni Mexico

God does not exist, you worthless, mentally ill piece of shit.

>db
maybe
>dbz
Hell no

Goku seeing Grandpa Gohan again was the best emotional moment in the seriies

Now start claiming to be intellectually enlightened and call everyone sheep to complete your evolution into the living embodiment of a cringe compilation.

Looks almost the same quality as super tbqh.

FIGHT ME JIREN

Forgot to tip the fedora Sup Forumsfag

You are like a baby. Watch this.

>God exists
Nice headcanon.

>MUH SPIC MEME
Intense autism detected

>spic upset that he got called out

I swear you're all like fucking children, this is worse than Sup Forums.Actually fuck that. It's worse than Sup Forums.

>He still doesn't get the point
user please wait 6 more years tilll you're 18,come back,lurk on /wsr/ for like two years and then MAYBE try engaging in a conversation where you hopefully won't autistically spaz out and try your damndest to change the conversation

>get criticised for retarded strawmanning
>thinks repeating the strawman enough times will work

>le samefag card

Concession accepted.

>le strawman buzzword when there's not even an argument
Concession accepted, spic

>B-b-b-beat it kiddo!
I accept your concession, Christfag.

*muffled leave zeno to me*

SUPA DURAGONBALL HEROOOOOOOOOES

Is Frieza legitimately betraying U7 or just fucking around?
What's your consensus Sup Forums

Fucking jobber when will they learn?

samecuck

Holy fuck this is some next level shit. The point isn't that you're an atheist you fucking retard. The point is that you're trying so fucking hard to be edgy so fucking hard to shift the conversation hoping that a figure of speech means the poster is Christian that it's comical. This argument started with people critisizing you for saying anyone who wants a good design is a spic and you get uber defensive and hope the little bit of lingo you heard people use here will help you get out. You are the definition of an underage poster

Same concession from you, but I accept it again.

When you tip your fedora do your multiple chins jiggle like jello?

>name calling

Concession status: accepted.

>strawman is a buzzword
Holy fuck you have to be joking. Tell me this user,is saying SPIC SPIC SPIC an argument?A very poor one at best. Continuously pulling the same card just shows how poor you are at arguing.

>crying about a strawman when there's not an argument going on
Just shows that you have no idea what a strawman is. I accept your concession again.

>Fedora

Finally a new concession. I gladly accept it, user. Thank you.

So you, in your drunken rage mentioned god, and now you try to say I brought it up.

He is at his level in the anime. Goku has Kaioken but it's not like he can use it for long.

There is an argument user. Let's harken back to your earliest post. You claimed everyone who dislikes the new form is a spic. People with good reason said this is stupid. That is the argument. No matter how much you try to derail this that is how this conversation started

What the actual fuck happened to the character designs? Seriously that looks fucking terrible compared to Z and GT.

I bet you actually think you're intelligent.

That isn't an argument. Insecure cucks like you try to make everything into an argument so they can pretend they've won, because their lives are shallow and no girl will ever love them. I accept your concession for the third time, you pathetic waste of human life.

Why are these threads so fucking slow, seriously?

Then he spergs out and ruins a perfectly good thread.