Visit Venice

>Visit Venice
>no cute gondoliers
>every gondolier is a Syrian refugee

This is not like my Japanese anime

2d > 3d
Neo-Venezia > RL Venice

Venice seems to be as good a place to kill yourself as any.

>every gondolier is a Syrian refugee

Hello Burger-kun. Looks like you only visited Italy in sleep.

Gondolier on phone while rowing people around.
Very romantic

looks like water you might as well shit in rather than use a boat

rowing gondoliers take more strength than what a 14 year old girl can provide

Not on mars

Venetian here
>gondoliers are all Italians, most are locals
>the job is hereditary and they are a fixed number. If someone's missing (no sons who take up the tradition) a spot for a license opens
>there are currently two female gondoliers. They are not cute anime girls.
>only tourists use gondolas. A gondola ride is around €90 for half an hour.
>the water in Venice is dirty except in really out of the way places. It's because of algae and the thousands of motor boats.
>the above doesn't stop dumbasses (mostly tourists) to jump in the canals to take a dip. This is about as wise as licking the ground on a highway. Enjoy leptospirosis you fags.
This said I want to live in Neo Venezia

Fear not brothers elon musk will make our neo Venezia a reality

>Female Gondolier
>She's a traghetto pleb
>not even cute

I think I'll just wait for the apocalypse and then visit Alpha's cafe.

>Venice's first female gondolier announces he is transgender, ten years after winning legal battle to let a woman do the job

Hahah wow this is 10 times worse than I could have imagined.

Visited Venice some years ago, they were all Italians.
I didn't take a ride, ofc. The price is the same of a high speed train's ticket from one country to another.

>Venetian here

This is rare. I suppose that Venice is a very expensive place to live, isn't it?
Is easy to find jobs? Well, jobs not related to tourism of course.

It is indeed very expensive, both the cost of living and taxes. Job market is shit same as the rest of the country. Waiter is one of the most popular jobs, restaurants are mostly owned by chinks and other foreigners but having white waiters is better for business. I work in tourism because that's where the money is.

Italy is finished..

Pretty sure this is what Akira looks like but with different hair

It IS shit water. Venice doesn't have a sewer system, it all just goes in the water.

Is Venice even worth a visit? I've heard it smells like shit.

It doesn't smell any worse than most cities, and even if it did, it's an one of a kind place to visit.
If you feel the experience would be too overwhelming for you, there's always this shopping mall in Qatar whee you can have a safer, sterile experience.

Venice is dirty nowadays.

Yeah, those family businesses really love hiring illiterate refugees. Get real you faggot, everyone who isn't a racially progressive and ultra depigmented individual is a sandnigger to you Sup Forums vermin. If someone would give Sup Forums free gas they'd kill more white people than non-whites.

Now this looks more like my animu

it is only since a few years, that women can become gondoliers anyway