Re:Creators

Final PV: youtube.com/watch?v=IbqN8YXi8Zk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-C2w1K4y9U0
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31913655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe that Alice is alive and going to marry Takarada!

Altair!

Thank god this shit is over

since Yatoji is there i guess the creations stick around

I think the only people left are rabid waifufags and people with Stockholm Syndrome like me

>Altair doing the PV
Neat

Will we ever see her again ;_;

This whole show was such a waste. They cocked just about everything up over and over again. At least Altair is cute as fuck.

I'm giving this show a 10 if I get an edgy twist.

It could've easily been cut in half and still have the same impact. I can't believe I was actually looking forward to this anime last year.

Ahh overextenuating the negative. It's far better than Aldnoah Zero and the use of meta is pretty dang slick

So is anyone else deluded enough to make this comparison?
>Altair is Inaho and Asshime in one character.

Poor Matsubara still grieving at the loss of his kids.

I will wait for her story, no matter how long it takes

Considering what we've seen in the pv, there is no time for the edgy twist.

Damn, 8 it is then.

I want to believe ;_;

They didn't even give us cool fourth wall breaking shit like Altair hijacking the openings or doing her own thing during commercial breaks

I will when I buy that fig of her.

Aw yeah, finally some more sol shenanigans with the creations.

But without Alice there, what's the point?

Why can't cakes leave Rui alone?

Don't worry, it looks like we get a funeral scene for Alice judging by Takarada's look here.

This is the absolute state of Alicefags ;_;

This is an example of a good fourth wall breaking character. Altair is not a good fourth wall breaking character.

But she has the same amount of plot armor, asspulls and shallow characterization along with nonexistent development

Because SLUTEORA took it

>What can Asshime do
Walk around a puffy white dress, gets shot and ends up in a vat for 9 billion years. Then she wakes up, tells Slaine to get lost with the war because muh peace and marries a random introduced two episodes before the end of an anime NTRing two characters.

Fucking Aldnoah.

And Altair can be born with god-like plot revising abilities, undo damage afflicted to her, kill people and try to end the world and get away with everything because people think she has a nice design.

He's announcing the cancellation of her series.

Soda gonna usonouso zawarudo now?

Is he going to commit sodoku?

Gosh, she's so cute when she's not fighting or not obsessed with revenge

Oh look the retard who thinks she's comparable to slaine is at it again. Let it go buddy your seasonal waifu doesn't even have an iota of his character development.

sadly. other timeline

>Re:tardsfags

Does this vapid NTRing fish face have anything to do with Altair?
>Muh peace
>Muh war
I don't know the definition of antonyms either!

Altair is Altair. Prove me wrong.

>Slaine
>Character development
>this is what vapid A/Z fags actually think having never watched a single mecha in his entire fucking life

Copied character is copied.

But did Setsuna's mom sue them?

Just like her cuteness, it's impossible to deny.

Just like Slaine is the latest traced incarnation of Char Aznable.
Surpassing Gundam my ass.

Alice without her armor truly is the best!

By both being massive pieces of shit who get everything handed to them no matter who they hurt in the process and being shallow singleminded characters to boot. Just replacing what they "muh" about doesn't change how shitty they are.
>muh setsuna, muh apocalypse
>muh bird, muh peace

I don't think they have an argument when they were implicit in unleashing a world-ending terror

Breaking your stereo days

It's official

>Altair supports waging war for Setsuna
>Slaine supports waging war for Hime, Hime tells him to stop
>Altair gets Holospicon
>Hime wants to give Aldnoah power away to fucking everyone
If, by "similar", you mean braindeadedly completely opposite of each other in a way that even a three year old can comprehend unless this is the first anime you have ever watched?

What a piece of shit this show was.

In that Altair is a complete autist who delivers walls and walls of text of technical explanation about completely irrelevant phenomena in a completely serious way constantly and without any expressions changing upon her face.

Oh wait.

Hikayu or Magane? I can't decide.

I liked this show and don't think it's that bad. In the end, I refuse to join the hate circlejerk

>waging war
Except she never does anything but sit on her ass
>Slaine supports waging war for Hime
Slaine did not start the series doing that
>Altair gets Holospicon
She always had it
>Hime wants to give Aldnoah power away to fucking everyone
And Altair wants to end the world for every fucking one
They are both idiots who make things worse for the world in the end

Hikayu. Magane is disgusting.

Is this PTSD?

Hikayu grew on me, still a pointless character but from what we've seen she could have been very fun.

I want the government to delete everything about Altair and Setsuna's world, thereby deleting the potential she returns.

What do you have up in your ass?

As far as the actual show is concerned she was OP from day one and never had to work to acquire her power. Just like Asshime was princess from day one and does not have to work to acquire the power to get her "good end". There is nothing similar between Altair and Slaine beyond wanting to protect a girl and Alice is more similar to him anyway for that. Including getting a shitty ending so Hime can be happy.

What

Good luck deleting Black Rock Shooter from everyone's memes

What is she trying to convey?

If Pepe was brought into the real world, wouldn't he be the most powerful character ever? He's been used via meme for literally everything.

There's something up with Altair's tone. Somber. It's weird for her to do something like this after the last episode.

If Disney can't stop their movies from getting pirated, how do you think the nip government can delete all fanart and stuff related to Altair?

Digimon ending
the creator spend some time with they character
and say goodbye in the last minute
and the ending soundtrack star playing

internet and ordinator reset and copyright bye altair power

How about this

Except that she was, like Slaine, interested in destroying the world.
>Altair gets Holospicon
Did Setsuna not say that she GAVE Holospicon to Altair and the audience GAVE Altair powers vis Holospicon. Did Altair say that she was freely going to GIVE Holospicon away to everyone. Did she react with anything other than annoyance to the fact that someone else HAD Holospicon. Did Asseylum not GIVE Aldnoah activation to everyone?
>They are both idiots who make things worse for the world in the end
And you are an idiot who makes things worse for the world in the end, and following your train of argument I can conclude that you are very "similar" to Asseylum if "similar" by your definition can be, in any way shape or form, be construed to mean anything close to the definition of the word.

Then we will make cave paintings of her

>he is still buttblasted about this
Why are /m/fags so retarded and keep brining their shit in other threads?

How about that?

Unf.

The Aoki curse

>Slaine
>interested in destroying the world

Now you're just changing characters to fit your own agenda of attaching Altair to him for some reason.

Where does this stand in all of this?

>Except that she was, like Slaine, interested in destroying the world.
This was never a fucking thing, he wanted to conquer Earth not destroy it. Get out with your offtopic shit you retard.

Don't make your anal devastation span two threads just because somebody compared two of your sluts in a nonsensical comparison.

WHERE THE HELL IS GOD OF INK?
youtube.com/watch?v=-C2w1K4y9U0

They were saving it for the edgy twist, turns out there is none

Slaine wanted to end the war. He wanted to better mars. Not destroy the world because someone bulled Asseylum. He just grew out of his naive mindset as the series went on and went for other methods. You have no idea what you're talking about. Asseylum and Altair are similar in that they are badly written, shallow, single minded characters who can do whatever they want and get away with it, facing no repercussions. You are throwing a fit over these comparisons while ignoring that Slaine and Altair had COMPLETELY DIFFERENT end games in mind. So your comparison is shit.

>he wanted to conquer the earth not destroy it
>sends down kats effectively achieving the same thing

In the last 10min of the final episode

when the revive scene happens

Selesia!

Alicetaria!

Altair is not a shallow character though. She is simple but has a lot going on to her situation.

>destroying some terrain and killing some military troops is the same as destroying the entire earth or wanting to cause the collapse of the universe

Shark!

These are criminally small. I could make so many of them a wallpaper

where these pictures coming from?

>he just grew out of his naive mindset
When Hime told him to.
>Asseylum and Altair are similar in that they are badly written, shallow, single minded characters who can do whatever they want and get away with it, facing no repercussions.
Assume user is a fictional character. user is very single mindedly and shallowly arguing a point and gets away with no repercussion (in terms of post deletion), does that make user similar to Asseylum? Well does it?

If that could be done, it would have already been done because of ALL the businesses that want to stop piracy
You are a retard

Unending rage.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31913655
Blame nips and their autism

>Damn it, last episode. And Altair left our world last week to create their own. And she will never look at me like she looks at Setsuna, the only way to follow her would be to become a God, which is impossible, what's there left to live for? After this.
Wew

The only abilities he'd have are rampant defecation and loud screeching, so not really.

>When Hime told him to.
You didn't even watch the anime.

The artist should upload a batch to pixiv, but probably won't happen

,Should reach out to the one behind it