You've just embarrassed Froppy! What are you going to do now, Sup Forums?

You've just embarrassed Froppy! What are you going to do now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/153/4560/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"you look cute when you blush"

Ask her to vomit on me.

Use my quirk to rotate my joints up to 360 degrees amd walk away

Your face is burning red, let me cool you down a bit.

Yeah, so what you abomination.

who cares new chapter

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/153/4560/1

Huh guess lock rock's alive.

Nigger genes confirmed this chapter
Fucking Hori when we will stop

Impregnate

hide this thread

Can we discuss the chapter here? So how strong do you think Chiaki is now, after all he only used nemo.

why didn't he do this sooner, he's twice as dangerous now with the extra set of arms.
Am i supposed to believe that a faggot called Overhaul, who constantly wears masks, gives a shit about what he loojs like.
Why not six or eight arms?

Maybe its permanent. Even in a world with quirks, he may not want to stand out too much.

THREE CHEERS FOR FROPPY!

You fuck, you know damn well she has troubles in the cold.

Does Todoroki have autism?

Because he has to pass for human to be leader of the yakuza - the moment he plus ultras past human norms he'd have lost the respect of the organisation, no matter how powerful he is.

Like when Deku did his "10000000%" punch in the training camp invasion arc, we've basically hit a serious plateau in how shonen an arc can get with mirio's fight - the fights leading up to is, suneater-kirishima/fatgum kinda built up to Mirio's fight, I just don't see how Deku, even at his madmannest is gonna top that.

Yes.

Rape her

It might be physically taxing on him since he's essentially remade himself. I see it as a last-ditch effort to try and be a bigger threat seeing that he's all fucked up.

Forehead kiss. I'm going to make her as red as one of those poisonous rain forest frogs.

>What are you going to do now, Sup Forums?
Probably stop posting pointless totally-not-generals.

Good for you man. You should have stopped long ago.