Re:Zero

>OVA and promise of season 2
youtu.be/bLuYlaH1NOs

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't like Mayo King
Anime-onlyfags will finally realize how much of a prick Subaru is, or at least was

The fuck do you mean, from the perspective of a filthy secondary the impression I have of him is that he is a narcissistic, self-centered, self-entitled weenie who can't see anyone else as actual people but as, for all intents and purposes, constructs. The NPCs to his Protagonist.

He's a fucking cunt.

>implying you'd be very different in his place

I wouldnt be a dick if I was in his place. Those fucking thots in the show needs to keep themselves in place

You have to remember Subaru is an autistic hikkimori neet. His entire 'personality' is based on what he's internalized from anime and LN and though this isn't clear in the anime, from his dad, who is basically one of the only people Subaru interacts with and thus doesn't realize his father is joking around because of their intimacy and that such behavior is not appropriate everywhere.

When did you guys realize that Satella is actually best girl? Near the end of arc 4 for me.

I wonder what will be cut or butchered this time.

>promise of season 2

Is this confirmed? White Fox seems to be adverse to making sequels. I mean, Devil is a Part-timer did really well and we never got a sequel. I hope it's true though, I enjoyed Re:Zero even if it was a train wreck.

Re:Zero has achieved meme status, you'd have to be really stupid not to milk that cow.

Translation?

loli Rem is made for bullying.

Emilia is a bad person.

You'd be surprised. Devil is a Part-timer did much better than expected and it never got a s2. Konosuba shits gold and is likely not to get a s3.

I do think Re:Zero will get s2 eventually. I just hope it isn't a meme 1-cour season rushed as shit. White Fox usually does 24 episode seasons so at least I have some hopes it wont be complete rushed shit.

Konosuba is getting a third season

Unpossible.

Yes, and?

Heres the other two parts of that comic

holy shit dude.

Wat.

>that moment when you realize Echidna is all by herself for eternity talking to her own mental images of the other witches and pretending they're real
me on the left

...is Subary telling her to eat up or else her boobs won't grow?

Havent seen that one, thanks!

The only proper way to raise your daughter/future wife.

Loli Rem needs to be taught to feed herself. Meanwhile, loli Ram is already capable of kissing someone.

>Promise of S2
???

>Those fucking thots in the show needs to keep themselves in place
?

Animation studios are hired. They haven't been hired to continue that anime.

That's not how it works user...

I would
I wouldn't go through all that shit for a random girl because i'm a dumb beta orbiter
And I sure as hell wouldn't be an immature entitled asshat like he was

Why is Liliana not attracted to Subaru? Isn't she also a loli?

>implying you wouldn't help this insanely beautiful half elf get her royal insignia back

No I wouldn't
I'd probably try to get rich using my advanced knowledge of something

You could get rich easily by helping this pretty royal candidate, just ask for a huge cash reward when you find the royal insignia. Or even ask to become one of her servants/attendants for guaranteed employment and safety.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

oh hey it's my meme
sage for unrelated

Except she is, she clearly wants his dick in the WN.

was she in that one harem chapter? Subaru's harem is actually big holy shit.

I count Emilia, Rem...Echidna, Satella...Petra....Felix...

It's weird to think he's meant to be a loser.

Forgot Patrasche and Betty.

not to mention that he's pretty popular in most places he's gone. I bet many girls want to suck his cock very bad.

Which is weird because he's described to be like 5'4'

Subaru is unironically a manlet NEET and wins an entire harem of witches dragons and elves the moment he steps foot into another world

His dad is a mega chad so it's the genes, and he is 5 foot 8.

Is Rock in Subaru's strike zone yet?

Source?

>His dad is a mega chad
Does he have his own harem?

THATS NOT POSSIBLE

Don't need a harem when you've got the best girl

>Season 2

What's even the point? Everything so far is just endless Subaru suffering. The poor sap doesn't even get some revenge going on or a way to vent his (rightfully so) fury. All we've gotten was an April Fools bit.

Call me when they give Subaru a real Dark Lord path where he fucks everyone's shit up, murders Satella, shows everyone what they've put him through (and what he's been though), and then becomes the overlord of the shitty nation.

His dad has a ton of high school girl's numbers in his phone

Isnt that just the ayamatsu?

>he thinks that trial vision was real

>Call me when they give Subaru a real Dark Lord path where he fucks everyone's shit up, murders Satella, shows everyone what they've put him through (and what he's been though), and then becomes the overlord of the shitty nation.
This so hard. It's what I've been wanting right from the beginning, especially with how they kept teasing it. I was expecting him to become a proper witch cultist in the end and become a villain but Subaru is just too much of a cuck to do it. If he had any god damn sense he would have killed Roswaal as soon as he was able before that clown faggot expected a thing.

Trial vision based on Subaru's memories, your telling me that DILF doesn't have tons of high school girls throwing themselves at him?

Just wait for Rem to die first. Dark lord route is secured the moment it happens.

Subaru doesn't have a harem. Only Rem and Emilia have feelings for him. Petra is just a kid.

Dont get your panties in a twist user its just sake for conversation

>not having kids in your harem
what are you, gay?

Pretty sure listing Felix is a big indication they're just fucking around.
I do want to see Echidna get more personal with him, just enough for Roswaal to feel NTRd

>Konosuba is getting a third season
I sure hope so, I really like both series, and enjoy the dynamic they share.

just look at this man and say that if you weren't a highschool girl you wouldn't want to fuck him

>Dynamic they share
?

Watch as they make it an Emilia focused chapter somehow

I have learned that on the internet you can never know whether people are joking or not.

they're sort of opposite takes on the isekai genre, the authors know each other, the fandom intermingles, it's cute

Subaru managed to get a genuine response out of Echidna a couple of times. That's pretty impressive considering she's a black-hearted liar.

Yeah, though on second thought, I think Emilia would probably the person who gets the closest to her heart. That may piss off the clown even more.

>come back from a break of reading
>the faggot clown is STILL ALIVE

Fucking why?

Subaru needs him for proxy stuff and Ram is still emotionally attached to the dickclown

Haven't kept up with translations since Arc 4 finished. Checked the mega, found out there hasn't been an update on Arc 5 in months.

Did Translatoranon die? I'm grateful for what he has already given us, but I'm just curious if something happened to make him stop. iirc he never took a break as long between chapters as he has this.

He is more useful alive than dead

YAASS

he stopped for whatever reason but a new guy took his place, but is translating the chinese version instead,

New one took his place and has translated stuff like the Arc 4 interlude which summaryanon had skipped.

Summarry user stopped around the time a vocal minority started shitting on him for his for multiple threads

Got a link to where it's all kept now?

>mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ
He got a lot better once he used the listening function

>ywn be eviscerated by Elsa
why even live

*during meal*

>Hey, Rem! It's not okay to leave your pepbeans* on the plate
*peppers in their universe

>If you are being picky like that, you will never grow to be as big as your sister... (I don't like pepbeans either) Oh, it's Ram -

> . . .

> (Hey, wait a moment! What if pepbeans ... ?
*boing*
>Subaru? Could we go somewhere else where Rem doesn't see us for a bit?

Why are Japanese witches so best? No other genre makes them so...nice.

Lewdness

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

The japanese never had to deal with troublesome witchcraft

Is Subaru his own dad? I mean I know artist like to draw children and parents very similar but when the story includes time magic and other worlds anything is possible.

No that's his actual dad Kenichi

Best couple

If Subaru's dad was isekei'd the show would be about a man gets crowned king in about 2 weeks of being in the country.

Is she allowed in the harem?

The face of everyone in the kingdom when they discover that the true waifu of Subaru is Satella is gonna be amazing.

>Otto basically becomes a main character
what the fuck

>Arc 7 hits
>Subaru achieved his goal in arc 6 and got his precious Oni back
>SOL ensues
>Priscilla usesSirius in the court capital
>Sirius says Subaru is "Pride"
>Witch hunt ensues
>They both imprison and interrogate Subaru
>Rem is planned for execution after destroying castle walls and killing gaurds in an attempt to bail Subaru
>All affiliates are stripped and exiles from the country