Just reminding Sup Forums of his scandal free presidency. :)

Just reminding Sup Forums of his scandal free presidency. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/05/the-biggest-obama-scandals-are-proven-and-ignored/275960/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeh because it was a nightmare for all involved
those poor babies
youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ

Thanks for reminding me what a dipshit this guy was.

Is that nigger serious?

He's not wrong though. He specifically said they never had any EMBARRASSING scandals... Which is true... Because the MSM hardly reported it to a level of embarrassment.

Although I would argue that having antique farm equipment in the White House is an embarrassment in and of itself. Fucking nigger.

Imran Awan

Sure, right, yup.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/05/the-biggest-obama-scandals-are-proven-and-ignored/275960/

Obama will go down in history as one of the most destructive presidents in American history. Thankfully, someone knowledgable about how economics and common sense is in control now

Saged

The scandal was he was a nigger.

Barry only fucks with real g's that's why there was
no scandal.

didn't he bomb the middle east and get a nobel prize for it?

Like bengazi? Fast and furious, which is still killing Mexicans? Recent investigations into FISA abuse?
You’re drunk OP, go home.

Obongo barely had a month without a scandal the media buried, there I fixed it for you, don't make the same mistake again you low iq specimen.

Fast & Furious says hi. And no, not the movie.

they only know the movie because late night comedy shows tell them on a daily basis that they are smart enough as is and get all the information they "need".

> bomb sand niggers and goat fuckers
> get prize
Doesn't seem wrong to me

The Florida shooting is direct result of one of his many "scandals". Such as "Let's make a program that will pay cities to NOT arrest criminals. Let's start it in Chicago, and once criminals going to jail fall of there, let's expand that program to other areas with strong minorities, because if we paid cities to not arrest black people, I'd get impeached!"

Broward county broght down the guy that helped Chicago succeed at getting that program's award money for NOT arresting criminals. That's how that dumb shit had 49 different interactions with the cops and never got arrested despite all his criminal activity. If he had been arrested and prosecuted, he'd never have been able to buy a rifle LEGALLY.

So #ThanksObama !

Fake and gay
Slide thread
Sage

He got the peace prize for being elected.

Then he turned around and killed more humans than either Bush president before him. Hahahaha!

"The Obama presidency didn't have any scandals" - Obama

The simple fact that he became president is an embarrassing scandal

Benghazi?

Yea It was all hidden cause hes a sneaky fucking rat traitor, also
operation fast and furious so stfu

I agree. Ban assault rifles now! Praise god emperor trump

top kek
so many of them they had to be organized alphabetically

This, Benghazi, raid on “Bin Laden”, being a fag. These were all extremely embarrassing to anyone not hypnotized by the almost the entire media deflecting all criticism of him.

this.

>implying white genocide wasn't a scandal

Anyone else think to themselves "he a good boy dindu nuffin"

>strolls through his fields

BWAHAHAHA

except that thing with the birth certificate....
and that fisa thing...
and borrowing irresponsibly...
etc
i guess none of those did catch cnn's attention
and the definition of scandal as we all know is something that catches cnn's attention

>nigger
>scandal-free
If there was a God this abomination would be dead

Sending more soldiers to Afganistan and Irak after winning a peace novel price?

Prize*

Obama ran the “most transparent” administration in U.S. history.

Yeah I think one of the reasons for why he got it was because he said in a speech that he would reduce the amount of nuclear weapons the US had, and then some years later gave a billion or so dollars to the expansion and development of nuclear weapons. He's a great guy.

What about the NSA spying on us? is that all forgotton?

CUH HE BLAK.

There has literally never been a more say-one-thing-do-another president.

How quickly we forget his #1 2008 campaign promise was “no more boots on the ground” and then turned around and his first action as president was deploying thousands of troops

Drone strikes, Fast and Furious, Clinton emails, Benghazi, Pulse Nightclub ...

I could go on, but I find it more I retesting to ask if you genuinely believe that Obama had no scandals when he obviously did?

>doesn't mention white genocide

""""scandal free""""

2008 and 2012 cashed in on kidneys and hearts by killing black teens to finance campaigns.

2016 Obama and Hillary spool up GTA18-Chicagoland to grab $2 mil to $5 mil per teenage body.

Disgraceful human beings. DOJ and FBI are working on this and it will NOT go unpunished.

I didn't know Clinton's emails had anything to do with him.

He's still a much better president than Trump. Now give me all the replies

Were you in a coma the whole 8yrs ?

Remember that time he gave the cartel a bunch of guns and ammo so that they could catch them commiting crimes with the said guns and ammo?

History will not be kind to obama. Once we get to the point of being able to criticize him without being “racist”. He will be ranked with James Buchanan and Jimmy Carter.
His foreign policy was a disaster. Lost the Middle East Russia, made another multi sided war in the Middle East not only possible but likely, effectively lost turkey as an ally. Not to mention the Ukraine debacle.
Domestically he pushed a bad healthcare bill that did everything bad. It made a bad situation worse. This caused his party to have historic loses across the country. His rhetoric inflamed racial tensions to heights not seen since the 50s.
His only accomplishment will be he was the first black president.

There was implication by FBI agents texts and the IT reddits posts that he was involved and they replaced his address with an alias.