The Promised Neverland - Ch. 55 spoilers

spoiler.net/spoiler/nq.1-the-promised-neverland-chapter-55
No text spoilers, so interpret and shitpost the spoiler pics to your heart's content.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Promised-Neverland-Vol-1/dp/1421597128/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1505322498&sr=1-1&keywords=The Promised Neverland
youtube.com/watch?v=7egWKnqD8bw
imgur.com/a/Av5fW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Smug Ray

Also, translations are available.

Alicia: I slept so well! I slept so well!
Ray: Ah... Yeah, that's great...
Mark: Were futons always so soft?
Jemima: Yeah, it's the best!

Rossi: That's strange... Tears are... Why... Sonju and Musika helped us... It wasn't harsh journey at all... It wasn't hard... Really...
Lani: Rossi...

Gilda: But this is the smallest size we have here... We'll fix it somehow later.

Don: Generating power from poop???!!!
Ray: And kitchen waste too, as I said.
Gilda: Don! Ray! We're eating here!

Ray: In the other words, if we won't use too much, we don't have to worry about water and electricity. And we won't produce too much garbage too.

Ray: B 06-32 is the best hiding place.

Narration: First, children 5 yo and older. 15 of them escaped.

Emma: It's only the beginning.

Emma: Yes! And we found reference room too! Let's search for Mr. Minerva first!

Older Emma Emmalating Marilyn Monroe.

Post yfw this manga will never be good again

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

Older Emma does so many things to me.

Don't give him replies, man.

>wanting the kids back in the farm where it was nothing but "we need to get out of here!" for 30 chapters.

I want to marry Emma!

>imagine being the sole survivor of your group and have endured countless horrors, yet still survived to this day only to get absolutely BTFO'd by a bunch of prepubescent kids using the power of frienship and have also tied you up to a table and are leeching off all your supplies and talking about poop

Being beard-kun is suffering.

She's mine, back the fuck off.

>le this manga is shit after we left the x arc
We've really come a long way as a series that even these posts are regulars in the threads now

>probably hasn't gotten hurt very much during these past years
>gets nutshot by a kid strong as a fucking gorilla

This chapter seems to be comfy interaction between the kids as they settle in B06. Nice.
What do you think the Poachers are?

Vol.5 is selling nicely, lads.

Elite and highly intelligent ex-cattle human males trained in weaponry, survival skills, hunting and marksmanship. Trained for the purpose of fighting off cattle raider demons and also dealing with human escapees to track them down
>yfw Norman was bought to be raised and trained as a poacher

Probably demons but I think it'd be cooler if they were actually humans working with the demons or something.

Any sales numbers?

The chapters before emma catched the match were a million times better than the current arc, but stay in denial. Bye.

But Norman has a shit body and gets easily sick, how could he stand intense training like that

that faggot would cry if he had to go after Emma

Or he would manipulate the entire group so they lose track of Emma and the other kids.

It never was that good. All it had going for it were shitty cliffhangers and shitty "keikau doori" moments.

and we just lose track of him again though? that would be weird unless Emma doesn't see him directly, otherwise she wouldn't just let him go back with the poacher group

He could be a tactician for them, he's intelligent and cunning as well as having orchestrated a successful escape himself, he'd be good for tracking down kids and outsmarting them and just leave the physical work to the other poachers

Reminder that Norman is for Tifari.

There is no reason to keep him for the Tifari, they could've just stuck the flower in him and preserved the body. I bet they wanted him for something else.

That won't be till around august or after though

Actually. Good point. I was also going to point out that even if he were to train, just these couple of months wouldn't have been enough but if he's a tactician he hardly needs to do that.
I wonder if he'll indeed shit up his own plan to favor Emma and the others in case this is true.

Wonder if we'll get a timeskip or swap to a different pov with Phil or Izabella at the Gracefield house seeing as there doesn't seem to be much conflict that could arise for now

In 2 years time when the plan to return to break the other kids out happens, Norman could be part of the groups trying to thwart the breakout mission and could be his and Emma's reuinion

If that's the case then I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I actually hope for a timeskip soon. I don't want these kids fucking around for two hundred chapters before any of that happens.

THIS!

People are only realizing that the writing is weak now.

Who buying the official release in December?

Emma is perfect.

What? Are we going to start getting physical copies of the manga now?

Gimme some source.

Figured Sup Forums would know by now, I saw this while scrolling Amazon seeing what was getting released in the next couple weeks. Price is pretty reasonable too.

amazon.co.uk/Promised-Neverland-Vol-1/dp/1421597128/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1505322498&sr=1-1&keywords=The Promised Neverland

I will get it.

Me too.

That kid alwas freaks me out. What's with the beady eyes?

Anna's eyes freak me out too.

I feel like the one problem the series have right now, is the lack of a proper villian, while the rest can be ignored or even accepted.

The chapters in the orphanage, though slow, were compelling because of that reason. The kids were forced to interact on daily basis with their enemies, which were older, more clever and ruthless, and worse, they were their caretakers, the one who provided them food and shelter, so they had all the power in their hands while the kids were defenseless.
In the case of Mama, they had an emotional conection which made things harder for them, she was the one who raised then after all. In case of Krone, she was just so hammy you couldn't help but to like her.
Both of them had also sympathetic pasts which made them complex, so Krone and Mama were imo pretty damm good villians. The "Demon God" which the Tifari is held honor for is to nebulous, to far away to feel it dangers the kids, and even then, it lacks the emotional bond and closeness Krone and Mama had.

The rest of the problems, I feel it can't be helped, because right now as the story is developing, is harder to correct them. In any case, some kids have to die. We have to thin the numbers and give a real sense of danger.

True. I'm hoping that the poachers prove to be interesting and we go back to that sense of immediate urgency which permeated those early chapters. The survival arc is fine, but it's just that. It's fine.

Poor Anna.

>cute
>waifu
Why is she?

What does that say?

She's asking Emma to be her winggirl with Ray since they're such close friends.

>That's...?!
>Emma's not laughing!!
>I failed!!

>T-this is impossible for me afterall...
>Oh, what do I do

>And Ray's watching!!
>Help! Hey, help me!!
>(crying)

>Ray close enough to hear the entire conversation
See, this is why you didn't get a 300 score, Anna.

I'm buying 65 copies. It's nice to have a rich dad

Stop bumming off your dad!

why is she trying to communicate with him telepathically?

Posuka is my waifu.

Get back to work shirai

Requesting the cute Shirai/Posuka extras please.

how fucked is he?

He's probably living the dream as the highest score of Grace Field. Also, he's the oldest male in there, so the question is how fucked are the rest.

Phil and Sherry spin off when?

She lost her braids, user. She's only operating at 60% Annaness.

Cut-
>that cup phone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are there any other manga like this? Mind games with death lingering over main characters? Besides obvious stuff like Death Note.

that fucking phone.

The loss of her braids may have hindered her cognitive ability but they made her a kinder, loving girl.

Emma learns that she'll need a lot more time than 2 years to break the kids out the point that Phil will already be nearly 12 and he and Sherry are the last two alive from the previous batch of plant 3 kids

What about lil' baby Carol?

She's totally Emma's sister, isn't she.

There are no mind games in Neverland, just keikakus and asspulls.

>Asspulls
What?

Will Emma attempt to rescue the female HQ workers? Maybe even attempt to find her biological mother? The only real way for her to rescue all the kids from the plantation would be a total takeover of the HQ and facing off againts the demons, and that isn't even mentioning possible outside interference like a demon government or a demon SWAT team arriving at the scene

I doubt she'll want to bother with those people, last time she mentioned her goal she said she just wanted to take her family and go live in the human world. She was under the assumption that she would have to destroy the entire system before but once Sung-Joo gave them all that lore she seemed pretty content on somehow just taking the kids out and leaving.
However she plans to do that I have no idea though.

There's been a lot of Anna art recently.

Yeah but this time when she goes back she plans on freeing all the kids, that means tackling 5 seperate locations at the time, there's no way she'll be able to pull off a grab and snag with that much limited allies. The only real way is to fight head on and take over the HQ I was thinking she could start a revolution at the HQ and see the mama canidates and all the female workers fighting the demons after swapping sides believing there's hope

>fresh clothes
Fuck now I have to redo shit.

That would have to be a change of mind from the workers themselves though, I meant that she couldn't physically save them as in just dragging her along like she can do with the kids. If they want to switch sides then I'm pretty sure she'd let them tag along. Maybe not fully out of kindness but any help would be necessary.
The overall problem with this situation is that the demons aren't just going to take this. They can keep their mass production farms but it's just not the same in quality. It'd definitely cause the war to break back out. I suppose that could be their final obstacle in the manga?

Good. Now it's only a matter of time until more Ray/Anna art starts popping up.

There is art. It's just nothing breathtaking.

What if she gets a zeppelin?

youtube.com/watch?v=7egWKnqD8bw

I haven't touched this since the fire.
They out of the house?

>Norman smiled
>because I cried
Fuck I almost forgot how much I want my nigga Norman back. ;_;

Emma picking up the match, for example.

>That song
There was a nice amv with kids singing, but I think it got taken down.

>this exists
Are you fucking serious.

Saved for future purposes

this is even worse than the NTR posts

The picture came with a caption with Ray basically telling Norman not to be a retard.

Yup the true ending

Forgive me.

imgur.com/a/Av5fW

>Posuka drew toddler dicks