Newfags get the fuck in here, we need to talk

Dear newfags,

despite your understandable fear/ uncomfortableness of calling the elite out for who they are, jews, it is a necessity.
Allow me to explain:
In the holy books of the jews it is described, how Jews are gods chosen people and everyone else is goyim. Goyim that can be sinned against, because they are described as cattle that was made to keep jews on track. It is allowed to lie to them, steal from them, cheat on them, rape them, abuse them, torture them and kill them and it is encouraged. That is why calling them the elite or globalists is not enough.
Sincerly Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/short.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQlLz2ziH-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof it Adolf

If I would be Adolf, I would get digits on my post. Just lurk more.

That's not the reason
It's because withholding blame and shame from the jew is allowing it to enslave/exploit/deceive us and is simply motivated by fear and is thus an admission and creation of defeat
Name the jew or die by the jew, there is no other choice

By fear or by compromission
Jews have to be named and shamed for a people to survive their presence, hence the judenhat, yellow star and so on

Bump. Newfags need to read this

Yes but it must be made clear that they are very tribal like and because they strongly believe what they are teached, they cause all these problems

Also jews are trying to actively subverted this board. Its been going on for years. Look out for threads such as

>X arent white
>Race mixing is good
>Give up and become a NEET
>White women are trash

Bump

Bump. The slide is real

Just from a PR standpoint, it's bad strategy.
It's also not correct.
Jews are overrepresented in the elites, but many elites aren't jews, and many jews aren't elites.
While jewish elites might have a little more compassion for their tribe members that are commoners, don't think for a seond they won't feed them to the dogs if it suits them.

Ever thought what it would mean for a nation if those same people I described rule over nations? Doesn't it explain a ton of stuff that is happening?

>From a PR standpoint
Dismissed, they are not open about it

>many elites are not jews
Oh really. Such as...?

If i did it I"d be in jail
They take this sort of things seriously in the brazilian south
Lots of fascists/conservatives/nazis

Jewish nepotism is real and quantifiable

While they scream about how racist whites are and implement policy after policy punishing whites for the crime of being born white, they believe that they have a right to do so because they are the superior race.
The true supremacists in this world are the Jews and they are very aggressive in their campaign to change the world and make it less white.
Why would the Jews want a less white world? because when we whites gather together and actually name the jew, we nearly annihilate them as we remove their cancerous growth from our society.
It really is too bad that Hitler didn't want to kill all the Jews,he just wanted to remove them from his society....the jews won that war because of it....if he had slaughtered them by the millions, they wouldn't have been able to spread their cancer throughout the modern world....

The best threads always get ignored. Oh well...

Bump

also jews are nothing but satanists so their holy book is just some narrative they tell themselves and justify their actions.

Dear Muslims,
Sup Forums has never been a stormfag board no matter how much you and liberals pretend to be Nazis

but aquafresh, it's impossible to be racist against jews. racism is power + prejudice. jews routinely practice both against gentiles.
therefore, we ought to name the jew at every opportunity.

That is sadly true, however they themselves often don't realise it

20-30% of most Jewish-controlled institutions is shabbos goys, exactly to keep cucks like you cucked

Dear /leftypol/,

GTFO!

bumpan

Newfags shouldn't be allowed to post. Half of them don't know how to sage and the other half that do still reply to bait threads

Mandatory reading:

Also this

It's okay to hate jews

Cheese can contain holes, and holes can contain cheese

/P -pol/ BTFO!

those are some damn nice digits
kek has spoken
>It's okay to hate jews

Checked and worshipped
Also it's not only okay; it's mandatory for our survival.

Nice bantz. Give your thoughts on the OP and on goyim pls. Thx.

C- checked

>goyim
I've heard this word here more than in my entire life, and i'm surrounded by jews.
Also i agree with the dutch man

JIDF detected

So you're not a jew yourself? Hmmmmmmmm

ho lee fuk. this is mandatory reading.

There is nothing wrong with the Jews and I´ve been here since late 2016.

Kek has spoken through his conduit

>162034867 #
Gentiles are inclined to bestiality, lewdness and murder. Gentiles prefer sexual relations with cows more than their own wives. Eve had sexual intercourse with the serpent, transmitting lust to the gentiles, from which Israelites are exempt. (BT Abodah Zarah 22a).

A gentile who observes a day of rest deserves death. (BT Sandendrin 58b).

God is displeased when Jews show hospitality to gentiles. (BT Sanhendrin 104a).

It is forbidden to teach gentiles the Law. (BT Hagigah 13a).

A gentile who studies the Law deserves death. (BT Sanhedrin 59a).

It is permissible to cheat a gentile in court. (BT Baba Kamma 113a).

For executing a gentile, only one person’s testimony is necessary. (To kill a Jew, two witnesses are necessary). (BT Sanhendrin 57b0>

Jews may steal from Non-Jews

If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile it does not have to be returned. (BT Baba Mezia 24a. Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Property of gentiles is like the desert; whoever among the Jews gets there first, owns it. (BT Baba Bathra 54b).

If a gentile loses something, a Jew may keep it, even if he knows the owner. (BT Baba Kamma 113b).

A gentile must pay wages to a Jew, but a Jew does not have to pay wages to a gentile. (BT Sanhedrin 57a).

The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.” (BT Baba Kamma 37b).

If a gentile robs a Jew, he must pay him back. But whatever a Jew robs from a gentile, the Jew may keep. Some robbery of gentiles is disguised as “confiscation of an unpaid debt” (Bava Kama 113b; also Bava Metzia 111b).

BT Sanhedrin 52B: “A non-Jew is not considered a neighbor.”

Bump. Newfags read

You're christian, right? Some tips for newfags who found to god, but were raised atheist?

You apparently know nothing about judaism. Have you ever even read one of their books in order to disagree with it?

Which one did you read? I assume you’re a Talmudic scholar?

Disprove it then

checked

believe and live the 10 commandments with your heart and soul and you shall find heaven on earth.
also, don't trust jews.

he is here

I am

Read the bible, go to church and keep your head straight while you're at it.

Death to all Jews.

It's like anuddah shoah

Refute this:

Of course you only quote the Talmud which is a collection of dialectics. There are arguments and counter arguments. You only have misquoted selections from one side. Read the whole argument if you’d like to know what the Talmud really says. For instance it doesn’t say that a gentile that studies the Torah is to be sentenced to death. The argument is that it isn’t a gentile’s place to follow Jewish law.

The elites are the occult Jews, the ones who have sacrificed children through the fire to Moloch since the beginning of known history and have been kicked out of every society because of it

and to think, some people still don’t believe...

Defend why Jews to this day don't accept Christ and even mock him

I’m not that well read in the Talmud since I quit actually believing in any of this when I was about 12. These are frequent misquotes from a very large text that contains oral arguments. There’s a lot of presumptions that are refuted and a lot of conversation.

A lot of these are included here:

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/short.html

Some of the stuff I do disagree with, like Noachide laws. But most people disregard them anyway with no kind of concern.

They don’t accept Christ because they’re not Christian.

Jews who mock him are disrespectful but not all do.

Simple as that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY

Fuck off JIDF.

Also that’s like some zealous Jews saying you should have to follow the Noahide laws. You probably don’t pay them any mind (for good reason).

So many digits. Kek's bloodlust for Jews is even higher than normal today.

But Jesus literally schooled jews and told them why their ways are wrong. Do you believe he was resurrected 3 days after he died?

Defend this

Checked

New operation when?

Don't let this thread die kike lovers

I hate an extremly leftist teacher, whp was always anti germany.
>mfw i found out he had a jewish surname

There are plenty of globalists who aren't jews and every bit as corrupt, Hans.

Like...?

answer pl0x

You forgot to post your face

Catholic church is pretty evil. Plus,most of the evil in he upper echelons of society, are satanists parading as jews or catholics. hundreds of years ago, these religions were infiltrated or co-opted, as a front for pure evil.
there are some good jews and catholics and so on, but the leadership and elites of these religions are mostly pure evil.

Also, until normies wake up, we need to call them zionists, if you just run around screaming about the jews, you will never advance the movement. People are very brainwashed when it comes to jews. you say the word 'jew' the wrong way, and people automatically think you are an ebil nazi. the programming is real.

basically, elite jews, elite catholics, the upper echelons of most of these types of groups are evil and infiltrated by evil satanists. Jews are very nepotistic by nature, so the evil ones end up the most visible in their actions. Also, usury is pure evil, and its no lie many jews do hate the goyim. goys are not a meme.

the evil at the top is complicated, its not as simple as just "the jews".

Also, Hitler was cool with all the races, he just wanted each of the races to have their own seperate states. read what the jews, or the evil zionists, did to Germany in the 1920's and you'll at the very least, become sympathetic to the man.

Good post, but I disagree with the end goal. We want to break the conditioning and name (((them))) ny their ne for the reasons sgated in the OP. What you said ia correct and happened to every religion, even buddhism.

>this faggot thinks we have access to the globalist meme database

Bro just because we don't know them doesn't mean they aren't there. The Saudis, the Indians (such as the dude responsible for our opiate epidemic/Forbes top 500, Trump arrested him btw), etc etc

The jews quantify a lot of the occult power brokers but they are not all of them

*(((them))) by their name for the reasons stated in the OP

Sorry typed to fast

>MUST READ

Of course others are responsible too, but (((they))) are vastly overrepresented and should be called out by name for reason stated in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MQlLz2ziH-Y

We are aproaching ground zero, newfags please adjust the seatbelts.

Bumpio

I agree the amount of blacked shit threads are increasing every day.

Posting in legendary thread

How tight should they be?

Reply to this post if you're a jew

That's half the board some days.

Dear newfags,

Hanz here means well. Yet he can't grasp the idea that by blaming literally everything on jews in general (note: jews, not just zionists, but all jews), you will lose public opinion and get marginalised.
This is a board about politics and geopolitical events and it should remain that way.
Ever since Trump got elected there has been a huge influx of people who rather throw random pepes around and start shouting; "JUDE this and KEK that" and it is starting to deviate us from the path we are set to follow.
I hereby ask you, all of you, to keep all posts on topic and supported by facts and sources as reliable as you can possibly get them.
Let us fight this horrible abomination of a cancer together so we can make this board great again and raise the quality of the board in general. Use your God given mind for once, so maybe, just maybe, we can achieve greatness again as in the old days.

t. genuine oldfag
Pic related is just from a few years back to illustrate you how this shithole has degressed.

Checked

It's literally in the Tora!

By only blaming Zionists, you shall explain which jew isn't a zionist? The only good jew is an orthodox jew and even they have flaws. A Pew study shows that 87% of jews in America identify as leftist, and those same people are overrepresented invthe media, hollywood, food industry, banking and tech industry

if they came from td reddit they are hopeless as is

Praise be. Reminder that literally all Jews need to be gassed