Jeff Sessions BTFO NOW!

Jeff Sessions BTFO NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/27/jeff-sessions-affirms-inspector-general-review-of-fisa-court-abuse-by-dept-of-justice
businessinsider.com/grassley-trump-sessions-confirmation-2017-7
washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/feb/28/gavin-newsom/true-campaign-trump-said-states-should-decide-lega/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Sessions still AG?

so trump has someone to blame for the failure to prosecute the criminals he promised to take down, sessions is the fall guy

Well, he can't sue them by himself.

Drumpf can't even get his own guy to vindicate him. Really makes you think what Mueller is going to charge him with!

Can't wait for Drumpf to be perp walked. I think i'll take that day off and watch all you Drumpftards cry that day. It will be glorious.

Trump could very easily nominate an AG that would press charges. The fact he isn't goin to do so tells the whole story. He's literally deflecting any potential blame from Trump to Sessions and his supporters eat it up.

It's real. What's going on here?

Some of us have pushed all our chips into the virtual pot betting on the IG.

And the tea leaves suggest the IG *is* on the right track:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/27/jeff-sessions-affirms-inspector-general-review-of-fisa-court-abuse-by-dept-of-justice

Indeed, it appears that all the major players in the FISA abuse scandal have flipped and are cooperating with the IG.

Again, what's going on here?

Is there an African in the fuel supply?

Sessions is useless

First thing he did, after waiting a year, is go after weed (against trump's wishes)
He is letting sanctuary states and cities slide

Fire that piece of shit.

Q predicted this.

You are playing the short game. Trump is playing the long game. What really matters? Elections. Indict people now and the media will make sure it's long gone from the public conscience by Nov. Things will happen as we get closer to mid-terms.

I saw the press conference where sessions mentioned investigating it. He did it as an aside and seemed annoyed even answering the question. It was clear he didn't give a shit about it and wasn't serious.

Problem is Sessions is such a meme. He's the nice southern gentlemen and got southern support. Would look bad to fire him so soon.

trump is going to make us demand what he wants and there is nothing we can do to stop him, he's that deep in our brains.

>winning the next election is all that matters
>actually implementing policy and campaign promises is a secondary objective
topkek one of us is getting played and its not me

Any day now...
Any day..
Any..

Q predicted you would write that he predicted this

For once, ben garrisons stupid "lable everything"-style works for this one.

Congress will fight a new AG nomination, unfortunately.

Sessions is a pawn so Trump has an excuse for not draining the swamp as he promised.

Sessions is exactly where Trump wants him to be, if he wasn't, he'd remove him.

It's also unclear that he'd get another appointment he wanted and it would be kind of shitty form because Sessions gave up his seat in congress for this job. Sessions won his senate seat in 2014 so he'll likely serve until 2020 and be replaced in Trump's second term.

>he got southern support
Any republican could get that support, are you implying that Trump supporters aren't smart enough to support a change in AG that would benefit the platform they voted for?

Forgot pic related

Sessions BARELY got through the nomination process.

Trump can't fire him because his replacement may not make it through at all, thus leaving him without an Attorney General.

Sessions is lazy as fuck. Trump is right to call him a shithead in the public eye.

The only reason faggot homos hate Sessions is because
A.) Trump tells you too
B.) Underaged weed fags
Trump seems to love just turning on everybody and all the /ptg/ cucks eat it up like libfags did with Obama

Smart man. I'm actually somewhat impressed that he recognises it's a complete sham

I'm starting to think public humiliation is Jeff Sessions' fetish. I love the old nationalist but I'm not here to watch him get off.

>its better to keep cancer than attempting to change for the better
That makes no sense whatsoever especially with the potential to force through a good AG via recess and really fuck up the establishment.

How can Trump lay the blame on someone that he personally appointed for the job?

Is this guy fucking retarded? Or does he just think we aren't paying attention?

So is "recusing" yourself the government term for "shitting" yourself? Because that's how sessions makes it seem, shitting himself any time a challenge comes up.

Everyone barely got through the fucking nomination you retarded faggot. Are you faggots so stupid you can't even remember 1 year ago

This, I want MOVEMENT on sanctuary cities. I want people in jail. Sessions just has a hate boner for drugs.
You apparently didn't follow the campaign. Sessions was part of the trump 'package' people voted on, got southern support since trump was a yank.

>the poor old man might feel bad
>we better not take the only opportunity we've had to clean out the federal government and instead play to the old mans feelings
>we better not try to replace him with someone competent because it might fail

IDK the Trump vs Session endgame.

Trump could be using a tricky ironic way to shed light on the IG investigation, knowing that the media hangs on his tweets.

Or Trump, being an effective and results driven guy, might honestly just be habitually disappointed in Sessions performance. Trump likes an efficient, small, loyal team and he fires people at the drop of the hat - and I'm not sure Sessions has done what Trump wanted since day 1.

This

Still lots of illegal spics in Seattle area. Seems like ICE is only in Cali

This. Do you guys even understand how 4d chess works? Trump is smarter and better at chess than all of you faggots. He will make America great again.

Just watch Sheriff Israel to see a pro.

Trump is smarter than people give him credit.

Now the IG:

1) if he submits a shit report, Trumps on records calling him out as an Obama guy.
2) The IG might actually NOT submit a shit report just to prove he isn’t Obama’s bitch, and is honorable.

Its win-win.

businessinsider.com/grassley-trump-sessions-confirmation-2017-7

The primary days are over, he's only got general elections to vote for and no southern republican state is going to flip for a demcorat because sessions isn't AG.

>this year
>2017

Appointing a new ag takes Senate confirmation and getting rid of sessions puts rosenstein in place till the process is done. This is what you get when you elect someone who doesn't understand politics. I love Trump but his lack of care getting into office was astounding.

4D chess. Trump wants to put Gowdy as AG who will then legalize weed and funnel $ hundreds of millions of tax revenue from sanctuary cities to build the wall and create other infrastructure projects

Holy shit that's funny

>Sessions was part of Trump campaign
>Make Sessions look like a bitch
>Know Sessions can’t investigate these niggers without libshits REEEEEing
>IG is already investigating
>Distance self from IG
>Call IG Obongo Guy
>Libshits rally behind IG
>IG report released, is Tsar Bomba
>Libshits already sucked IGs dick
>Sessions acts on IG recommendations
>Libshits can’t say shit, IG was “an Obama guy”
>Libshits BTFO
It’s pretty easy to see.

/ptg/ fags are so stupid they probably believe this shit

Compare their first acts upon swearing Sessions in, the triple annual tally of molesters inside the first 3 months of office, and the Dec. 21st Executive Order (with the 10K+ and growing sealed indictments while recalling the Abedin/Weiner laptop/server backup thereupon and on the latter's defunct Congressional site.)

Problem is, we don't know if this is posturing for appearances' sake, or if there's actual knee-dragging on Session's part. Military Tribunals have to be set up for the kind of crimes detailed in Uranium One/Benghazi ect., -- to his credit, the scale of this crime cartel infecting US institutions would require time to build a locktight case systematically -- military tribunals for former President/candidate is unprecedented, a monumental task. I'd be looking to timing -- how much needs to happen before midterm elections/by time 2020 rolls around, what geopolitical events quicken that timescale.

Good. I like Trump, but sessions? Not so much. Maybe we can made weed legal if we get a good ag.

Doesn't matter, with Mueller still in the mix Sessions is here to stay. Again, unfortunately...

Trump will have to replace more than Sessions if he's fired. Would be a nightmare tbqf

washingtonexaminer.com/tillerson-mattis-mnuchin-forge-suicide-pact-in-the-event-trump-wants-one-of-them-gone-report/article/2636550

>next level gymnastics

See? notice wiht you cucks it's always about "muh weed" I swear all these homos are underaged or faggots still in highschool thinking they know shit about anything

>thus leaving him without an Attorney General.
Actually not true, he can put anyone who was confirmed in (or rosenstein).

A more complicated scenario would be to rely on the provision codified at 5 U.S. Code Section 3345(a)(2), which states: “notwithstanding [the default rule that the deputy becomes the acting], the President (and only the President) may direct a person who serves in an office for which appointment is required to be made by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to perform the functions and duties of the vacant office temporarily in an acting capacity subject to the time limitations of section 3346.”

In other words, the president may direct anyone who holds a “PAS” office—one requiring presidential appointment and Senate confirmation—to serve as acting attorney general for 210 days (and potentially longer, depending upon when the president nominates someone to the position). And under the terms of the Federal Vacancies Reform Act, the individual does not even have to be serving in the Justice Department at the time he or she is tapped to be acting attorney general; this person would just have to hold a Senate-confirmed position.

Trump is the only disgrace. Civic nationalist faggot, letting America rot while he tweets. Fucking complete jew cuck will do nothing to restore this country to it's former glory.

ITS A DISTRACTION

Trump is separating himself from IG/DOJ because when the arrests happen, Trump wants to pretend he had nothing to do with it and he didn't know it was happening.

Still not better than Aussie shit posts leaf but you're trying

Q predicted this

Fuck off, we aren't happy with him either.

>it would be bad to replace a lot of cancer at once
Tillersons nation building and regime change foreign policy is exactly the same as fucking obama.

Trump retweet mandatory

>1
This. Its cover. Theater to make you think there is a rift.

Trump is so much smart than these brainlets its hilarious.

U Lgbtq

And if the republicans lose a majority in the fall you'll never get another change at making any meaningful changes. You can 4D chess this shit out your ass but this is a horrible situation to be content with.

What a dysfunctional fuckbag. This entire white house is an embarrassment.

Life would be so fucking boring without this man.

Its all show/distraction. Trump is separating himself from the guys who are bringing it down.

ehhh this could be true but it feels more like 1d chess. We need to actually see some results.

Sessions is a huge disappointment. I do not give a flying fuck about drugs. I want him arresting sanctuary city mayors. aggressively defending defunding them. Tying money up in courts just to make them hurt.
Charging Libby Schaff with obstruction.
He just sits there like a faggot doing nothing.

>trump wont want to take credit for something he promised to do

You took my meaning completely wrong. He criticizes Sessions on a consistent basis now. It's his excuse for letting the swamp continue to linger, and for his failing to drain it.

If he was really as upset with Sessions as his tweets made it seem, he'd fire him. Meaning, Trump is okay with what Sessions is doing.

Who's the cuck? Weed needs to be legal. Big Pharma has been the biggest drug dealing king pin in the world. I'm not necessarily talking about it being legal recreationally, but medically, it most certainly should be. It's honestly a miracle plant, and it will never have the research it should have until the (((elite))) lose this battle. Wtf man? Who's fucking side are you on? Session's being ag is the one reason I thought Trump my be on (((their))) side.

Trump is following good form and the replacement should come soon. You are kinda speaking the obvious here.

Firing a guy who gave up a seat in congress after a little over a year basically means nobody who has a decent job is going to give up that job to work for you. Treating people like this cuts off most of the capable people who might be interested in the job. So you'd start with a smaller pool of interested people (who are likely going to be less qualified) and they'll face another round of senate confirmation who will be salty as fuck because one of their own got the boot.

In a lot of ways Sessions was a poison pill inserted early into the Trump campaign. He's now a blatant establishment plant meant to provide road blocks to Trump in the unlikely event he did win. Honestly the only thing that can be done is to berate him and smash him in public until he capitulates or quits on his own. It's like you've never even had to fire someone. You're not a low IQ pleb are you?

Not until its all over. Then the master plan will be revealed and everyone will be filled in.

>it's always about "muh weed"

He literally backstabbed trump on that. Did you even follow the campaign? Trump said states rights on weed.

>Do Something
lol

>muh weed
If Sessions is fired, I hope Trump appoints a drug warrior 10x more hard line. It would be a likely outcome because Trump has stated how much he approves of Singapore's and Duterte's approach to drugs. Get fucked stoners.

>t. brainlet

who is we?

Trump has been disappointed with Sessions ever since he reclused himself from the bullshit russia investigations over bullshit pressure for his bullshit failure to disclose a bullshit meeting with a bullshit russian diplomat - leaving Rocken Rod ((((ROSENSTEIN))) free reign to build a special counsel with Mueller and create all manner of shenanigans.

Sessions has been a total dud.

and sessions said if states want it legal they need to do it the right way. either way he hasn't acted negatively towards weed growers or users only spoke about it so i don't see a problem.

He's been doing that very obviously for a year and none of them are dropping out or getting burned. When people do leave his cabinet, they're non-establishment types that end up getting replaced by corporate establishment fucks. Trump is too fucking dumb to realize that he's destroying his cabinet by replacing unwittingly replacing anyone who would be in his corner with guys that despise him. Sessions is going to be replaced by Rosenstein and then eventually some fucking establishment fuck and then the Justice Dept will be 100% against Trump. This whole thing is a fucking bad joke.

>we need to keep someone incompetent because other people might not want to get fired
I thought the big sell on Trump was that he was a businessman who preferred results to the dumb politics and favors of DC and didn't mind firing people? So now its about image and not results?

>Honestly the only thing that can be done is to berate him and smash him in public until he capitulates or quits on his own. It's like you've never even had to fire someone. You're not a low IQ pleb are you?

You can fire people for being incompetent at their job. That is in fact, the only reason people should be fired. To pretend that you have to play this stupid ass game of being coy over twitter to get him to quit as a means to effectively "fire someone" is insanely stupid at best, incompetently corrupt at worst.

>>Distance self from IG
>>Call IG Obongo Guy
>>Libshits rally behind IG
>>IG report released, is Tsar Bomba
>>Libshits already sucked IGs dick
>>Sessions acts on IG recommendations
>>Libshits can’t say shit, IG was “an Obama guy”
>>Libshits BTFO
>It’s pretty easy to see.

Very nice. I like it. Hope you're right.

Kill yourself you traitorous shit. Sessions back stabbed trump and broke trump's campaign promise. Go after cartels and opiates, they have nothing to do with it.

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/feb/28/gavin-newsom/true-campaign-trump-said-states-should-decide-lega/

>logic is mental gymnastics

Is the strapping handsome man with his arms crossed, supposed to be Ben Garrison?

Is this LITERALLY a Kelly cartoon?

Who did Obama publicly taunt for not doing their job?

And then you'll open your eyes after your wank fantasy.

Trump needs to fire sessions. The little christcuck manlet is completely worthless. Hire someone above average height.

he picks the best people folks

because they are autistic

When is the OIG supposed to release a report?

lol ben garison making himself look buff in his own cartoons
what a fucking piece of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Nazi_Germany
There is nothing wrong with a sensibly liberal policy of certain drugs. It's not everyone else's fault that you were too much of a lonely aspie to get someone to find you weed in high school

dont they communicate on these things? These types of tweets are embarrassing that they aren't working together.

If he ran against Doug Jones (the special election he won was for Sessions' Senate seat) he'd easily win the race

>Meaning, Trump is okay with what Sessions is doing.
That's exactly right. And you have no fucking clue what Sessions is doing. There is a reason there was so much pushback against Sessions during the confirmation process.