All that sperg from Sup Forums

>all that sperg from Sup Forums
Chad btfo

stop making anime that caters to /r9k/

But is not. Immature kids were the ones sperging over it.

this shit isn't nearly depressing enough to be actual /r9k/, besides a robot wouldn't get a gf in the first place

Too much

Nene is pregnant, woha

I wish I had monstrously large tits.

BIGGER!

wait what happened? Didn't he drop her because she went out with some chad?

>too much
???

>teehee, do you like the taste of Chad's cum?
Tell me this is what's happening in this scene.

you actually thought that was going to be a permanent breakup?

Is MC still a whiny asshole?

WHAT HAPPEN

It caught up with the manga, that happen

No, it skipped most of the manga, and did most of it's own thing.

This is the anime that triggers /r9k/

Jesus fucking christ, they looks like absolute shit.

No, /r9k/ wouldn't go near this. They would be suspicious of the premise. This is something Sup Forums plays with, so is a retard, the rage is pure Sup Forums.

>Chad btfo
>implying Chad was the bad guy
>implying people weren't mad because of bitch-chans behavior

w-we did it, Sup Forums btfo again lmao

That has to be a health hazard for her, how much of her body mass do you think is in her chest? Would she qualify for disability pension and a special parking space?

Girl can do no wrong, it is guy's responsibility blah blah. This had the setup of a NTR plot without the payoff. Wimpy loser MC, retarded girl, evil asshole.

>"All roads lead to snap city" - Nene, 2017

Reminder that in the manga Yame doesn't respect this cuck at all and she was literally stepping on him in the last translated chapter

And Junichi just asked her out with the intent to fuck her.
The manga does a great job making them both look like assholes.

Worst threads of the season for sure.

> kissing the cuck by same lips she used for swallowing chad's superior semen just yesterday
cuck is feeling chad's thundercock indirectly

QUALITY tits

>the pedo utterly btfo the chad
truly hajimete no gal is a media franchise designed with Sup Forums in mind

>dub apes a Trump speech in ep7.

>Chad does nothing wrong
>He gets punished

So the best kind of NTR plot
Love winning is the best payoff

>trying to take another man's girl
>nothing wrong

He stopped being one fairly early in the manga

>Girl completely ignores MC's feelings
>"MC, you need to pay more attention to her feelings! Stop being selfish!"
What?

She agreed to hang out with him

And he knew she had a boyfriend
He was a piece of shit and he got it coming

This.

He asked her out before she introduced Junichi as her boyfriend. And she agreed.

>Had it coming
He didn't tell her to open her legs, retard. He didn't swing first, retard. He wasn't the one getting rowdy in a family restaurant, retard. He didn't use any weapons in a fist fight, retard. People like you are likely to shoot up a school because the girl you liked dated that popular boy. Retard.

Yame didn't do anything, AND he was boasting about taking another guy's girl
He was a comically evil bad guy that hurt a little girl befire got his comeuppance, you don't have to defend him, he's there simply to be cruel and then defeated

I was hoping we'd see more of him getting his ass kicked, especially after pedo-kun went full on berserk mode.

>more badly animated fights
Please no

It's okay, the retarded writer and director will never get work again.

Wasn't half of the show was about other women oogling Junichi in public right in front of Yukana and Junichi not exactly being firm about stopping them? He was in private, but not in public where Yukana can see.

As soon as Yukana chatted with someone that she didn't know was an asshole for about 5 minutes, Sup Forums loses their minds and demands the relationship comes to an end because this apparently just has to make her a slut.

Both were at fault, but Junichi was moreso for accusing her of not being faithful over a misunderstanding.

Good thing I never watched this shit and just lurked the threads this turned out to be garbage

You can't tell someone not to hang out with their friends of the opposite sex. You can ask them not to go out with randoms of the opposite sex who are clearly just trying to fuck them. You can also get mad when someone tells you they'll be in a group and you see them alone with someone. You can also get mad when they ignore you when you try to talk to them. You can not use ignorance as an excuse for everything. The audience can also get mad that this ended with him apologizing for everything while glossing over everything she did.

He's still a cuck begging and kneeling to the point where Yame doms him

>And Junichi just asked her out with the intent to fuck her.
Literally no one asks someone out without the intent to fuck them.

wtf happened here.

So what, people are not allowed to seek love? It's retarded that you cannot meet people you like just because this bullshit is treated like a race. How can you not have the right to prove you're a better man just because someone met the person before?

This is what happens when you idiots let people have sex before marriage, everyone treats such relationships as a lifelong thing when you don't even know the person well enough neither others that may be interested.

Wow gay. She's literally perfect for paizuri.

This is not a modern thing
People killed each other over women, just because in the last few decades in the first world that practice has been frowned upon does not mean men are allowed to make passes at taken women
It's a matter if responsibility and respect
Besides the dude just wanted to fuck her and pass her on to his friends, he was human garbage

>So what, people are not allowed to seek love?
Nigga, he literally said he wanted to pump and dump someone's girlfriend. He's not looking for love and you know it.

Friends of the opposite sex that try to seduce him in front of his girlfriend and make clear that they aren't going to give up on getting in his pants despite being told otherwise by Junichi. Yukana doesn't know what the audience does, that Junichi has turned down each of these girls in private. Hell, she even saw what it looked like best friend and Junichi about to get it on, and she doesn't explode and accuse Junichi of only seeing her as an sex object because she trusts him.

Yukana had a 5 minute chat with a shady guy at a coffee shop, who she hasn't talked to since middle school. Junichi takes this as a sign of her being unfaithful, because he doesn't know what the audience does. That she only saw him as an acquaintance. Junichi clearly did not trust her, even though Yukana has seen questionable situations and still trusted him in the end.

Yukana never blew up and accused Junichi of never loving her because she didn't him telling these girls trying get in his pants off. Junichi did for the ladder, that's why he was the one apologizing in the end and not Yukana.

Respect to whom. This is shit that have lifelong consequences. Some literally want to rip their hearts apart for someone they love who just happens to be dating someone else. On what criteria should someone prioritize a relationship that happened first and not one where more emotions are involved?

Also, none of this would be a problem if sex before marriage was frowned upon in the first place, and either way its the girl who has the last word on it, otherwise its rape and ends with the guy in prison.

NTR plot had no business being here.
>Wasn't half of the show was about other women oogling Junichi in public right in front of Yukana and Junichi not exactly being firm about stopping them?
What a blatantly dishonest post. It's brilliant you create a false equivalency between shameless sluts pestering a taken man, to a girl practically flipping off said man over his misgivings and spending time with a man she's too retarded to tell wants to fuck her.

No, Junichi is not more at fault, you pathetic animal. No, it's not equal. Yame was being an objectively shitty girlfriend and an idiot to boot.

>And he knew she had a boyfriend
So? He didn't drug her, he didn't force himself on her. He asked her out and that's it.

Why should her relationship status matter to him when she's the one who willingly went out with him?

>Also, none of this would be a problem if sex before marriage was frowned upon in the first place, and either way its the girl who has the last word on it, otherwise its rape and ends with the guy in prison.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Wether she wants to or not doesn't change the fact that the guy is a complete asshole. He's almost a charicature too, they should have given him a moustache to swirl.

Reminder that ignorance does not make Yame innocent.
If fucking Junichi AND his dumb friends could all see that the dude was going out with her to sex her up then why couldn't she?

That's a whole different matter.

The issue is, why should someone stop their love for someone just because they're dating someone at the moment? It's not like they're fucking married for fuks sake. Why should Nene be punished if she loved MC but never told him out of shyness or whatever? Is it really an evil thing to not let the evil ikeman date Yukana for a cup of coffee? She knows where to stop things after all.

Innocence literally means not knowing shit, though. Yame was innocent in that regard. Not only that, retarded even.

Yes, that puerile reaction over the matter can absolutely be classified as mental retardation.

oh blow it out your ass you tumblrfaggot

Wait, what? Do elaborate

>this shit isn't nearly depressing enough to be actual /r9k/

What do you mean?

You are socially and romantically challenged. The girlfriend was basically saying she didn't care what her boyfriend thought or felt. Junichi might as well have apologized for being her boyfriend, but no, logically breaking up was the bad thing to do.

To top it all off, she's a stupid bimbo who can't see what's in front of her. And you're whiteknighting this. Sad.

Blow what? What the fuck.

That isn't what happened, faggot. If you want to talk about hypothetical sistuations than go somewhere else.

>Tits and head bigger than the rest of the body
Fuck

In truth the whole affair is retarded. She didn't act accordingly regarding their relationship, but breaking up wasn't all that necessary either. Everyone was retarded and overreacted. Knowing Yame is a retard poser i would have given her a chance. However, it's the dude who cant recognize the camwhore that talks about his own life on stream who we're talking about here.

Dude they talked on a coffee shop, he wasnt dicking her in the place. Junichi has self esteem problems, it's not far fetched that he misinterpreted things.

Yes, ikemen wants to fuck Yame, still not a reason to break up over someone talking in private, neither forbidding your companion from doing so.

If a man who you barely talk to asks you out and you are reasonably attractive then it is more likely that he is trying to sleep with you then not.

Yame should apologize for not being able to deduce this very simple fact and making Junichi anxious. It's not that hard

autism

Wasn't jun pretty much dared into asking her out by his shitty friends? He could have pussied out of it, though

That's not how boobs work.

Yame lied. She fucked the chad.

This is just wrong.

>still not a reason to break up over someone talking in private
No, her completely ignoring him and dismissing his feelings is a reason to break up. It's a form of abuse.

How are people supposed to start relationships then? Getting involved in your workplace or classmates so in case something goes wrong it will fuck up your daily life?

Then I don't want to be right.

Could have been talked over, and it's not the reason they broke up for. Hell, they even came back together. Boy is a cuck who likes to be abused.

It's anime original anyway so who cares.

White knighting? All I'm doing is approaching it without double standards.

It's a little ridiculous to be so outraged by what Yukana did episode 9 and to call her a stupid bimbo over it, but not say not a peep when Junichi invites a provocative girl like Ranko over to his home, before he even invites Yukana and the day after she tried to seduce him no less. Next episode after that, he allows himself to be dragged into a cafe and on top of the school roof with the sun setting by a camgirl. So Yukana isn't allowed to have any feelings over this and is supposed to just take it, but Junichi is perfectly in the right to explode over a nonsexual encounter at a cafe?

If anyone is white knighting, it's you.

OVA is gonna be reality

None of them are in the wrong, they're kids. Ikeman is wrong for being an asshole, but that aside, that's what i was talking about when i say people are idiots for treating relationships as marriage, and all of it is rooted in allowing sex in premarital relationships.

>pussy can't even land a hit and has to resort to biting
>his friends take forever to arrive, he could have been dead by that time
>yame arrives late as fuck and junichi has to wait forever
>she is still upset for no fucking reason
>junichi has to dogeza like the cuck he is
>yame forgives him
>she was obviously never at fault
This episode was so stupid, who comes up with that retarded plot, it was really painful to watch

You are not supposed to start new relationships when you are already in relationships.

This wouldn't even be a problem if they just stuck to the Manga and didn't shoehorn all the girls into the story from the beginning. You already had a "final boss" character in Yui and a misunderstanding that wasn't completely forced nonsense.

As bad as the Manga is, at least it got better. This adaptation was a trainwrexk.

This show is a fucking war crime

Just don't go out on one on one dates with the opposite sex if you're in a relationship. Not that hard. If you have to go out with some girl then just bring your girlfriend along with you.

Between the bad animation, the cringeworthy writing and the plot pretending Chad doesn't exist anymore just because he got beaten up, this was a horrible finale. Even with the utter deviation from the source material, the first 8 episodes were passable, even good at times. These last two destroyed everything. Even the last few sweet moments between Yame and Junichi are utterly ruined when you realize this is the same Yame as in e9.

Fuck this show. It's shit.

Why? It's not fucking marriage. As long as sex is not involved, why wouldn't it be ok to compete?

That would hurt the other girl. My girlfriend would be in better standing than her, she would tolerate it better.

What the fug

lmao I love when I get to cuck losers like you
my gf shows me messages from orbiters like you all the time, and I never fail to get a kick out of them

>Yukana never blew up and accused Junichi of never loving her
Her whole persona is being a slut that isn't bothered by anything the other girls do because she's supposed to be confident in herself, and her "experience". Jun is a beta whimp who is so insecure, that he wouldn't even think of cheating on Yame. Everyone knows this. Her yelling in public like that wouldn't fit her persona.

i hope this crap was anime original and doesn't show up in any sort of fashion in the manga. i think 3 episodes in this adaptation said fuck fuck it we got this. it's been downward spiral ever since

I think it was consistent. It started with guy prostrating himself before a girl and begging her to date him. That's exactly what i expect from that kind of relationships.

How the fuck did /normalfag/ catch wind of this episode? Dear fuck this thread is painful.

Where are you seeing the normalfag posts?

Or are you referring to people who don't agree with you?

Love the anime but the oppai on the Loli looks fucking grotesque