Gentlemen, how do we prevent this?

Gentlemen, how do we prevent this?

Tl;dr
The guy is over 30 and doesnt have friends or a female partner, he does have a good economic position tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2017/08/09/disease-infected-migrant-comes-to-iceland-infects-at-least-20-women-with-hiv-and-he-is-still-getting-citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just b yourself :P

He isn't wrong but the likely reason that people avoid him is because he's a bit of a soggy cunt.
What thirty year old man writes like a passive aggressive teenager?

Lmao maybe he should stop being a fag and stop using facebook.

what a sad excuse for a man

i really dont understand how someone could make its into their 30s and still be a virgin. does he live in the middle of nowhere? how does that happen?

>I think that says something about our society these days.

No that says something about you. I would know, I am also in a similar situation, but I don't blame society for it.

Maybe he is just that much of a shy and shut in.

>i really dont understand
I have 3 years left until wizardhood and I live in a relatively big city.

fucking faggot
gimme this mans millions and ill have myself a great time and get him laid

>posting this on facebook
he has earned his fate

Go get laid you inmense homosexual what the fuck at leasr suck on ahmeds cock do you dont die without sexual experiences

No one cares, we are all going to die. kys now and speed the process up. end humanity

im pretty shy unless alcohol is involved. but ive still managed to do alright.
i dont live near any big cities, but i am not attracted to any city people at all. just dont share my values. i find i enjoy country folks a lot more.

Who says he has millions? Dinner for a handful of friends at PF Chang's would be a few hundred at most.

obvious fake. Can't believe someone actually had the nerve to make a facebook post like that

>those replies

Im a shut in that has never been to a house party and have two kids.

you can pay to have sex fairly cheaply anywhere in the world. or get a gf who is comparable to you socially and physically. but neckbeards always think they deserve 10s for some reason?

Shave your neck beard, take off the fedora, put the katana away, hit the gym, go out and shop for groceries, learn to cook(not just tendies), and you’ll find a nice girl.

Stop being a faggot and pull your head out of your ass.

Is he your friend? Tell him to buy a sex doll and not be an autistic faggot on kikebook

Wel at least when you're 30 or more women finally get bored and tired of tasting different penises in their vaginas every friday night and are prpbably willing to settle with a virgin but successful guy like this, and he can finally enjoy prime pussy that knows how to treat a man after a decade of practice with others. This is what a decent young guy should aspire to to be happy, just focus on your studies and job, contribute to society, and you will have a nice looking 30yr old+ woman with experience just for you

You think there aren't "undatable" men?

You think the only reason some men are still virgin is because they aim too high?

>unironically being this much of a cuck

He is being sarcastic

It's easy when you are socially awkward autist and poor.

My future, I already live alone and work 60+ hours a week for no reason. Tried to make friends and started to ask women out. Made a FB and got invited to normie shit. Couldn't stand it and I'm fairly certain they all hated me because of economic success I.E. they looked down on me for various reasons like a slight speech issue but were jealous of the success so I went back to being a shut in. Now 100% of my focus is back on my job/business.

the biggest issue that men have is that they treat women too well. When anybody is treated beyond what they consider to be normal, then they get suspicious

>29
>still virgin cause I can't physically have sex
>can only have kids through artificial ways
>the three girls I've had relationships with all told me the no sex/no penis thing is a deal breaker
>gonna die alone and a virgin
life is cruel, boys

>they all hated me because of economic success I.E.
Or perhaps because you are a autist with a strong ego? Nothing less attractive then a beta who thinks highly of himself.

Now add ugly/unremarkable to that list and you have a bingo

If you deal with people you sooner or later get laid, unless you're a supreme gentleman.

>Middle of nowhere
>PFChangs
It's him, not society

Where'd your penis go

How do you go for 30 year's without ever seeing a pussy? Especially in a degenerate society like america?

Nice larp. Go fuck some hookers and blow your money on drugs you loser if you really want to have some fun. Or be a loser and keep posting on Sup Forums.
+ see

No, all he says is needed, not being ugly is not necessary.

I was a virgin till 25 and met the fatty that is still my gf 6 years later (because lack of better options) totally at random on a dating website. Believe me, it's really easy to end up forever alone

I like PFchangs tho

born with bladder exstrophy which led me to have basically a micropenis

Came to say this

Not dissing the venue, but PFChangs are typically located near a center of population

>still virgin cause I can't physically have sex
what?

no pic, so he didn't get his pity fuck or gold digger one night stand ?
probably has on a big ol promise ring
what is says about society is sluts are not everywhere as is claimed - so yeah it's a dumbass

my dick isn't long enough to penetrate at a satisfactory level, so the most I can do is oral stuff which is nice but not enough

Highschool is the only reason i got laid, after 20 i hit a dry spell

I turn 30 this year and have never had sex and do not give a single fuck, cock carousel whores can stay cock carousel whores that become fucking cat ladies after tyrone and chad move the fuck on

Gee, I can't imagine why women won't date an overgrown boy who whines about being a virgin on social media. It's a real head scratcher.

its satire my nigga, clearly money has nothing to do with it
protip: neither does women "being used to being treated like shit"

Duuude.

What a fucking beta, stop being a tryhard. Throwing around money isn't going to get anyone to like you. You're the problem with this materialistic society, you throw money at the problem.

Yet when it runs out you wonder why no one stayed. Bribing people isn't going to make them like you.

well if im honest the girl who took mine literally showed one day in my life, so i honestly cant take credit

t. Sup Forums

What's to fix?

They ake flesh meat tubes for mentally ill women who want to be men, why dont you get one of those bad boys. Hell some of the ones they stick on trannys are fucking huge go big while your at it.

>Gee, I don't get why an entire generation is living with their parents and can't get jobs, I better call them children!
You should kill yourself ASAP by hanging preferably and you should live stream it so I can jerk off to it

it's an idiot, that wears his personal problems on his sleeve in public, shit he has a party whine
>come to my party, topic is I, virgin, hate society
> one never advances on a queen

Not sure if you're talking about wearing a strap on (which doesn't appeal to me) or get an artificial dick, in which case, from what I've read and spoken to with my doctor even If I could afford it, which I can't, there's lots of problems and most of them reject after a few years

Women are vapid whores, you're literally defending the scum of the human race

if "being a nice guy" isn't working and all women just want "assholes", why not be an asshole?

All you have to do is not be attractive.

If that were me I couldn't do it. Shit man they stick a plastic pump into your genitals so you can blow it up for an erection.

is it rewarding raising your girlfriend's kids, Jamal and tryonious?

if that were true dumbass would be laid a lot

He could have had the same thing happen to him as happened to my Brother in Law, poor bastard got cancer of the penis and had to have 3/4 of it chopped off. Luckily the bastard managed to get 5 kids out before it happened.

That's prettu good, mate. Keep on with the hard work. You'll get more out of it than fucking with normies.

Wrong faggot, dumbass here isn't a fucking chad or tyrone ergo no interest, welcome to 2018, the most shallow fucking generation of all fucking time

put on panties, call it a clit and go get laid

>Have Comp/EE degree
>Work is offering to pay for a mech engi as well
I wonder If I could be the man that creates a swappable robo cock. All i would need is an associates in cock biology

>become a faggot
no thanks m8

Hcg injections cure micropenis.
Just go see a doctor

You know what most women can't turn down? Pity, if you'r dying they'll fuck you mostly because they don't want it to spread that you asked for sex on your death bed and they denied it, all about the social status

not everyone can magically become a Chad

yeah, it really just looks pathetic. but maybe at this point he wouldnt even care if he got pity sex

my testosterone levels are fine, just don't have a big dick

If you really want it that fucking bad pay a god damn hooker, he sounds like he's made of money tell him to start paying them for sex and he can make them do kinky as fuck shit

They would just turn into angry betas, which is even less attractive then normal betas

If the dude has money, he should stop being a beta, stop giving a shit, and just go and fuck women. He could show up at any bar with a bit of coke, and fuck half the sluts in there in under an hour. Or he could use some of his money to hire a Chad to show him in how to bang sluts. He's right though, women suck, and if he does eventually find one to marry, she will just end up taking most of his stuff. But with money, if he really does have a lot of it, there are a lot of routs he can go. All he needs to do is go to a country where dads sell their daughters, and make a fucking deal. When he gets the whore back to his place, never allow her to leave the house and keep her knocked up. But PF Chang's fucking blows btw. What a terrible place for a birthday. No wonder he's never fucked.

Ever ask someone if they've seen X movie and they say "no"? It's like that. Not coincidentally losing your virginity is about as easy as watching a movie if you're willing to put in even a tiny bit of effort.

Sure it is chad, don't you have some fucking weights to be lifting and gains to be getting?

Jesus fuck im not even handsome im balding and the only thing i got going is my height, im not buff im lanky yet i managed to score last time i went out and the first line i said to the girl was"blow the sawdust out yer cunt" when she was whining about guns(im a gun owner)

It doesnt matter if you approach them 500 times or treat them like a queen, i wasnt even going for her i was just having a convo making people laugh and she was on the sidelines of it.

Never treat women with respect you will fail every shit test, get into fights, spit and take a piss in public, your mission is to not show interest but still be rememberable.

If these virgins spent less time chasing the pussy and just had fun with their friends theyd be 100% succesful.

Of course its a plus if youre funny.

im not wealthy, but maybe a bit socially awkward.
at this point in my life i wouldnt care too much what she looked like, i would just want someone who i could talk to. never have had that with my previous gfs.
it does sound like its him.
ive never put in too much effort in chasing women, and i was never in that great of shape. it just seemed to happen.

shoebat.com/2017/08/09/disease-infected-migrant-comes-to-iceland-infects-at-least-20-women-with-hiv-and-he-is-still-getting-citizenship/

This nigger from niggeria fucked 20 girls in iceland, he is probably ugly and poor as shit. If you're a virgin at 30 it's YOUR fault, you're a faggot and you don't deserve to get laid.

>Just shave and you'll find a good girl.

Fucking morons, what world are you retards living in

Can't you have a penis made from tissue on your leg? They made "penises" for trannies this way. Considering you already have the base, they could probably just work with/expand what's there.

Chasing women in 2018 is stupid, save your money invest and forget about women, I am dead serious when I say they are the scum of the human race contributing nothing but their holes

Cute pupper

At that he age he might as well just go to Asia on a sex tour, I mean what has he got to lose? Go have some fun

This, I would have gone to Japan and just hit on girls nonstop I don't care how stupid I look

dont we all?

Do you live in alsace ?

Unlike you I'm not a fat piece of shit and my job is physical, so no

tfw 31 going on 32

tfw haven't had sex in a decade

at least I can say I'm not a virgin and you fags can't get mad at me :^)

Why would you not want to be like that that sounds like my lifestyle over 30 have money stable girlfriend but have a side chick. because I can't come commit. The problem is when you get older and you have money people start asking you for it and starts ruining friendships so there's that. I just live for myself bro if you like having kids and raised in that family that's your business, working at wage slave job 40 hours a week, taking care of four children just doesn't seem like one of me.

It cost me $2000 to lose my virginity, but still worth it. Not particularly inclined to go through the effort to get recorded affirmative consent again.

I’m 20 and a virgin. I’ve gotten to third base several times and kissed 10 different grills but I can’t seal the deal. I only ask out pretty non-sluts but they usually have boyfriends or I don’t want to put up with them for months before fugging. I’m too autistic and egotistical to pretend to care about a girls personality but I only go for traditional girls. I think Imight be retarded

Lol over paid

I lost my virginity when I was seventeen on an overnight train from Barcelona to Amsterdam. A twenty-five year old Swiss chick practically raped me in a private cabin. I agree with taking an international trip.

Sounds like it

exact opposite for me. never did anything in high school but then in my 20's got laid thanks to bars and booze