Why is nu-Sup Forums against slavery?

Why is nu-Sup Forums against slavery?

Do you not understand the economic benefits?

>economic benefits
South was and still is poor as shit.

Bankruptcy should result in indentured servitude to pay off the debts
Similarly, all convicts should be forced to work.
Aside from that, we don't need slavery

Slavery was what brought the Negro here in the first place.

less then 1% of southern families owned slaves

basically the rich get richer and the slaves get our jobs

Get back here boy.

Can we enslave the Pakis in their country and force them to make our shit for us as revenge for their raping of little white girls in England?

We have ships and shit, we don't need to bring them here anymore.

>economic benefits
Brazil was one of the last countries to free the slaves and is now a shithole full of blacks

I just want a big tiddy niggy slave to slob on my knob like corn on the cob

Except there is no real economic benefit.Slavery is only good when you have to laid the fondation of a society (or you have inmates and make them do some work, hardly call it slavery), at some point you risk technological stagnation in the fields where slavery takes root, ince you have no interest in fixing something that aint broken, but you just end with more and more necessary slaves to the point where it becomes extremly dangerous for the owners (haiti) or you dont and the whole system start to slowly collapse (pax romana, no more slaves).

have you seen what the idea of goyim has done to the kikes? are you retarded?

Nowadays its a lot cheaper to pay 5 mexicans 1 dollar than owning 5 africans who you have to give food, water a house etc. Its not wort it

Slaves were so shit at labor the south lost a civil war thanks to their help.

The South once produced a large amount of the world's cotton at one point.
It was actually close to a quarter of Southerners that owned slaves. But when I say "owned slaves" I don't mean a plantation with hundreds of slaves, the average Joe owned maybe one or two slaves. Only the rich had the large plantations with hundreds of slaves.

>import niggers to do work because i'm a lazy fuck
>niggers got guns
>m-muh white privilege

Not so fast, nigger

Now hold up son, what’s that in your tucker bag?

>slavery
>economic benefits
Fuck off kike, we're not falling for that one again.

Are we not all slaves? Must make mammon.

there's more to life than money. sell your soul for the world?...sound familiar? bad bargain

a clear conscience is priceless

Dont give your pearls to pigs.

Of course slavery is wrong. But if you're a slave, you should be an obedient one.

>Do you not understand the economic benefits?
Like preventing industrialization

We made that mistake once and now we are overrun with niggers.....

The volk need jobs. Why would we important subhumans as slaves when we can employ our youth give them purpose in creating a new nation???