They're fat because the war is fake and they eat mcRib for dinner

btw Sup Forums this flag is outdated

She looks qt.

What's the new flag?

RARE
A
R
E

ye idk how they can breed qts, every sandnigger looks like shit.

it has red srtipes at top and bottom

Post the updated one.

i bet the secrect services are looking at me, the only fag looking at a monkey cooking vietnamese blog

The novelty wears out if you aren't insightful and dangerous.

checked.
no worries m8, everybody on this site is on a list anyways. probably somewhere just above the pedo list and below the school shooter list.

My guy, she looks Punjabi, we're pretty good looking compared to most street shitters

the women here look fine actually, just a bit overweight, but i swear that the men all look like gypsies

chekd

They added red stripes to symbolize AIDS or something

What kind of desert shit hole are you from?

this,retard, we have toilets

Wrong proxy faggot

Yep. Here's a documentary about Mauritanians fattening up their women before they marry them off.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCoDJaicrzA

What are you doing in Mauritania? Less than 5% of the population has internet access, are you a native or a Frenchman? What brought you to Mauritania?

How have I never heard of Mauritania before in my life?

heh, btfo

I can't imagine what a treat it would be actually trying to get fat.

Mauritania doesn't have a lot of immigration, it was a former French colony, but there's only about 15,000 in France. There's a community in Quebec and basically none anywhere else outside of Mauritania. They attract immigrants from neighboring countries, but they don't do much immigrating themselves. That's probably why you've never heard of them, they're not shitting up Europe like the Moroccans and Algerians.

fuckign reatrded fuck its not a proxy, its where im from u can pick that flag too.

work , i'm gonna be around for a while and see if i can get schekels, but i am afraid people here don't like to develop their country

from what ive heard a lot of people trying to do business here just get robed and return to their homes with nothing, good thing its i am gonna be working for a native who has a relatively big company

THICC

What kind of work? Also, why does every Sup Forumsack who posts from a rare and exotic country always act so fucking shady and evasive whenever we ask questions?

>You're posting from Papua New Guinea? Are you on a proxy?
>No, I'm actually here
>That's cool, what are you doing there?
>Work
>Well, no shit, but what do you do there for work?
>Work
>Yeah, but what kind of work?
>Work

Every. Fucking. Time.

Because Morroco btfo them over Western Sahara

Your are not wrong

xD
i'll work as a electrical technician, i start tomorrow, but idk how these ppl work yet, it looks like this country has potential for growing, theres literally no sidewalks, all sand.
So idk it looks like they dont like wroking, ill try my best

>smiling cyclops with a star for an eye
Ok

at least you have an airport i see. look like a giant sandcastle.

They abolished the senate and felt it needed to be celebrated.

From wikipedia: >On 5 August 2017, a referendum was held by President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz to change the national flag, abolish the senate, and other constitutional amendments. The referendum was successful, and the changes to the flag, in the form of the addition of the two red stripes, which represent "the efforts and sacrifices that the people of Mauritania will keep consenting, to the price of their blood, to defend their territory", were adopted on 15 August 2017.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Mauritania

its looks like the desert is eating the city, check this out, never heard of this, very rare
youtube.com/watch?v=eoxdKJQUcoI

lmao didnt know about the senate thing

Are you an actual african or just a damn tourist?

Don't ever mess with a mother bears cubs. Woman gaurding their children is a force not to be reckoned with!

How the hell did a Catalonian electrical technician end up in Mauritania? Where did you find a job offer like that? What kind of place are you staying in? Is the internet broadband or is it complete shit?

Oh and do you speak French? How are you communicating with the Mauritanians?

>the efforts and sacrifices that the people of Mauritania will keep consenting, to the price of their blood,

See, I was correct in assuming AIDS....

Isn't you the country where they forcefeed lolis milk to make them fat?

Why doesnt konog have aids?

well my mother was working here for the spanish government and i asked her if i could come and look for a job, then a man she knew dicovered i was coming and offered me a place in a friends company, i guess the fact that im european its a plus.
ping its like 120 when i play dota on eu west, could be worse.
catalan its somewhat similar to french it wont take me long to learn i think

R A R E
A
R
E

Look this rare flag. ecks day.

>yfw Western Sahara isn't yours

B-but willl Sup Forums aprove if i bang desert qts? theres a lot of black chicks as well
Should i convert to islam Sup Forums? :3

kek

>tfw you get pulled aside for "random" screening every time you get on or off a plane
>tfw your mail kept getting opened by customs for 3 years

Because you're the only one there who posts and it's a small place so it's easy for someone to figure out who you are. I don't like to post details about myself too often either because I don't want someone back home to realize who I am.

That is a certain BASED thing in that social code because it equates females to cows and other farm animals.

This... this is why I always get in ''random'' screenings at airports? Fuck.

Is there any natural scenic beauty?
Do they have good dining places or bars? Asking for a friend.

Top kek.

Yeah, I'd tear up the pussies of those desert qts.Though, it seems that their culture likes women that are heavily overweight and have stretch marks which is a big no-no for me. Apparently some women over there are forced to be fat.

yes, if you like the desert and camels and shit, theres not much man made stuff, only shitty houses
well they don't get much variety of ingredients being so isolated as they are but they do a good work with what is available. there is always rich people who want to eat well

Thanks I told him to add this on a "no go list".

that picture its not representative of what ive seen, the muslim chicks are fairly white and a bit overweight but not too much nowadays, and the black ones idk there are some ugly ones but others look like models, they come from other countries.

hows the pussy

nice

expensive bro

still better than india xD

>Enter this thread hoping to see at least a couple of THICC arabic qts
>No one has posted a single image yet

Yea, sure it's good:)

Mauritania has internet?

Also, how are all the slaves in your country doing?

OP needs to go into town and take creep shots of the women

instagram.com/mauritania_filles/

they dont show very much, hard to find good material

99% of indians look like shit

The rest look like pic related
desixchick

What shithole country are you from? How t*rkish or pajeet are you? You definitely speak like a nigger.

idk havent seen them yet, ill get some if posible kek

youll just see colorful blankets

ye like a eurpoean nigger, more white than ur mutt ass

user, that instagram just shows her face. not her body, tits, ass, thighs, or anything not even a damn ankle

get us some OC

and how difficult would it be for a white american to get tight terrorist pussy

I'm on vacation here you dirty brownie. :3

how to get a qt mauritatnian thicc desertfu ?

also change your we wuz name history thieves

What do Mauritanians actually do? All I can picture is a country full of sand and maybe a few bedouins and date-palm farmers, but I don't see what anyone else could be making a living off of.

Isn't looking like that haram in Islam? If those girls walked around like that in the US on their own they'd submit to being sluts within 24 hours

they literally only exist because we were too weakened by french algeria to control our desert
>implying
mauritanian girls are pure maidens with bleached skin
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn19DnLCISQ

that youtube video is fucking shit

thanks for nothing my european friend

Kek'd

Wow, today must be my lucky day for rare flags, I've had Seychelles, Mauritania and now Morocco.

I'm not particularly invested in African politics, but based on the scant stuff I know, Mauritania and Western Sahara are rightful Moroccan clay (or sand in this case).

>Morocco
>Europe

Come on man, you can do better than that.

morocco isn't that rare desu
>Mauritania and Western Sahara are rightful Moroccan clay
DAS RITE azawad too

pics of cute moroccan grills now

and no refugees or 2nd gens in france

lol of course i won't what do you think i am ? some kind of cuck ?

obviously if you're LARPing as a country on an online cnn forum

i am a real moor you retard, why would anyone LARP as that ?

also Khaoula Kherroubi is very qt and not diaspora so knock yourself out

>Khaoula Kherroub
I want average, run of the mill qts. Not instagram hoes

>Mauritania
I don't think I've had one of those before
sounds tasty though

lol no
they litteraly just took the name of ancient (north) morocco and changed a single letter

Indian girls are either hot, or they're not. They're no in between with them

this moroccan knows his desert sluts

annexation when ?

Yeah. You have to go to aboriginal Australia to find people uglier than Indians. The red dot on the forehead does not help either. I'd take an african with those lip-plates over certain indian chicks any day.

you can take the canary islands aswell xD fucking spain amirite

pic related is all moorish property

>we had almost twice the population of the rest of the maghreb
wew

kek try it moroccan nigger, I will kill you with my bare hands

and what about the middle easter arabs that want this aswell? u dont agree with them?