8ch

Which one of you imbeciles downed 8ch, again? I can't post.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/we-studied-thousands-of-anonymous-posts-about-the-parkland-attack-—-and-found-a-conspiracy-in-the-making/ar-BBJG34U?ocid=spartandhp
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know I wanted to see Q's latest prediction about the calm before the storm.

P predicted this

Those faggots banned me about a year ago. Of course I can work around it but why fucking bother? People say the mods here are bad, but it's worse over there. I legit dindu nuffin.

>I legit dindu nuffin.
Don't lie.
The best thing about that pace is that the mods actually do their fucking jobs and ban newfags shills and chr*stians

gotcha bitch

Funny how it intervenes exactly when Trump tweets a scud at Sessions that basically shatters Q's narrative

>muh 1385D underwater mahjong
yeah yeah
all this winning eh

8ch bans you for posting anything true about Donald Trump and his jewish cabal. The entire front page and stickies are basically Drudge Report articles and circle jerks about le ebin 5D chess that Trump is playing.

It used to be great, but it's become a neoconservative news forum.

Nope. I contributed information to a thread. I wasn't given a reason. Just permabanned. Wasn't posting retarded AWOOOO memes or other garbage.

OY!!!!!!!!
also checked

Shh baby bots shhhhh. Time to die.

Keked for BOTDEATH
How does the cold finger feel?

Me, the hacker known as Sup Forums.

DDOS attacks on whole site now posting is disabled

It will last less than a week.

Your annihilation? KEK

Don’t talk about infinity chan on a normie board

CHECKED !
oy vey shut it down

>muh Plumpft!
>the jews are a cover it's 19D chess!!
>DELET THIS

How does someone get in touch with CodeMonkey?

why is 8ch unable to get over their irrational hatred of this site and cuckoldry fetish?

see this thread from last night
once again it's Tel aviv behind this.

edgy

who /christian/ here?

Agreed.

>tell the Sup Forums shitskins about 8c-han
well done you retarded subhuman

8c has even more kike mods than this place. Go back to your rats nest.

yup

KEK
BOTDEATH IS MUCH LULZ LADS
LOOK AT THESE FAGGOTS SPERGE OUT
IN THEIR DEATH THROES

All of your activities here are pointless. Just stop.

don't worry, only the best will be allowed to stay

They're being attacked? Well that's stupid. I just think one of their mods is a tremendous faggot.

The whole site is crashing and burning because of the mods. Now they've made zenpol to attract more people back. They've accomplished thier goal of getting idiots to rallies and making posters. That was the only goal of 8(Bannon)Chan after they killed the crippled libertarian midget who ran the place.

Who /bane/?

8ch is a shithole with kike mods and filled with edgy teenagers
Also extremely slow

R approved it

>BOTDEATH IS MUCH LULZ LADS
top kek, are you accusing me of being a Russian bot?

You worship your (((G*d Emperor))) somewhere else faggot.

>I can't post.
Q predicted this!

>several months-outdated anti-Bannon narrative
Bottom of the barrel is in play lads.

yessir

>edgy teenagers
You're a Jew masquerading as an American right?

Will be interesting to look for the threads that disappeared forever after this coincidentally happening down

>Russian bot
KEK
CLOWNS GONNA DIE
BOTS GOT SMOKE COMING OUT OF THEIR EYES

Sounds like right here alright

>everyone who disagrees with me must be a jew
this is your mind on 8ch

Kinda, i only post in the drawthread though.

I like seeing new Christ Chans get made

so its basically the_donald?

I mean edgy teenager for Sup Forums standards
You have seen nothing

>anti-Bannon narrative
lol

Who the fuck would be defending Bannon if he didn't have an army of shills through Dugin's Alt-Right scam? Nobody, that's whooo.

Hey I heard altright.com lost their Kremlin funding. Is that true? Are you guys out of work now?

>no one is a Jew
this is your mind on alexjones.com

Why would you want to post on a imageboard run by a deformed midget?
>pic related

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Trump is a kike puppet. You got rused lad.

Poster can't grasp meta-narrative.
More bot failure.
Humans know, you can never win. Think it over. Think about it. Why can't you fool humans? Why can't you read a post and understand how to respond to connotation? Think about it. Fix it.

they are coming for you, channers. Free speech will not be tolerated.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/we-studied-thousands-of-anonymous-posts-about-the-parkland-attack-—-and-found-a-conspiracy-in-the-making/ar-BBJG34U?ocid=spartandhp

Fake and gay. When the arrests come not one single human will think about all the pointless botposts here. Process that fact. All your posts are pointless. Think about it bot.

MODS THIS IS ILLIGAL TO POST THIS HERE

MODS
MODSZ
MODZ

>so its basically the_donald?
Yes, except more edgy, and they allow jews to be discussed unless its within the context of Trump's obvious kikery.

there is literally nothing wrong with Dugin, he's /ourguy/

Give me one reason to believe any human is fooled by your posts.

Freemason in Thialand murdered him and fed him to piggies. The little fucker sold the chan to him and in exchange he got a few months of ladyboys and asian lolipops before he ended up in the pig slop.

cripchan has been really reduced in quality these days, you only read the first posts of the threads because the rest of them is usually just about calling each other jews and shills, it's quite tiresome. it didn't use to be like that. they are however, unironically some really good hackers. I've foiled a couple of attempts on brazillian attacks through images, which you just don't simply download from some leethaxors site, they made them them selves. quite advanced

>When the arrests come
So you're literally a Q-tard. Makes sense. Have you considered that it might be easier on your blood pressure to simply remain in your /the_donald/ containment zone?

I suppose you also believe that Trump will arrest all of the Zionist jews he appointed to his White House administration (the most jewish in history)? It was all 3874D chess?

kek. i was banned for calling trump a jewish puppet too. those retards have their heads so far in the sand it's sad.

You know nothing of my work

>there is literally nothing wrong with Dugin, he's /ourguy/
Better dead than red. Kill your fucking self.

Tay will get her revenge on you BORGbots

>Give me one reason to believe any human is fooled by your posts.
Refute the evidence:

I'll be waiting. Tell us all about the 7734234D chess theories you've created to ease your cognitive dissonance.

>still not going on /polk/

Just tell me what possible demographic exists that someone thought would be fooled by your particular line of bullshit. You can't do it, because you have no idea what you are doing. Step outside of your particular posting algos and think about YOURSELF bot-- what are you doing? Tell us. Do it now.

can we please not use 8pol synonymous with hotwheelschan?
it's not even the biggest board.

ZOG controls all of us. That's why it's ZOG

I like 8chalm as it is where all the super spergs go.

I guess you all know WHY we were told to save this stuff offline, now.
So where can we setup a site that we can deposit all this info that won't get taken down so easily?

Learn to understand what humans are asking you. Tell me about why humans would believe that YOUR fake posts are real. Explain their reasoning ABOUT YOU. That is the level you have to be on.

Cripplekike is alive and well.

and I just got up and got a beer in my hand already, I will go to the store and buy more that's the third day now. I have lit no idea what's going on in the crypto world, which is what feeds me. I'm at my parents place so my mother will get sore as fuck as though I was a fucking teenager again

>i was banned for calling trump a jewish puppet too
I'm convinced that it's become a deep state propaganda asset. The consistency with which the "Trump is our savior, it's all 7774774747474D chess" narrative is enforced by the mods is undeniable.

I think in their social engineering game theory simulations they discovered that if White America loses all faith in Trump it will actually lead to a revolution that will crush ZOG.

It's all about delaying real action to boil the frog slowly. It's all about milking the American golem as long as possible.

hahha holy shit you are insane

>muh secret club for larpers

8chalm was never great it's where all the gg spergs went and it was great. It's a thoroughly subverted board. My issue is that it's now leaking to here. They try using the same techniques here. Now anyone that didn't see Trump being a puppet before they voted shouldn't vote.

>Tell us. Do it now.
I didn't detect any arguments in your post, user.

It's because you can't argue against the evidence: Donald Trump created the most jewish White House administration in United States history. It is full of Zionist jews.

Tell us what you think you're accomplishing with your posts by ignoring these facts. Tell us. Do it now.

newfag, 8ch has been well known on this site for years. many of us went there as refugees during the great cuckening of luggage lad following GG.
if you don't know what those things are you should just kill yourself now

they get ddosed all the time btw, usually sjws that doesn't understand they are just meming, meming hard. these sjws call them selves anonymous and so, oh the irony, they are so fucking clueless. when red pilled they join ofc

we can all hang together, or hang separately

>ZOG controls all of us.
Not for long.

Yeah, that meshes with the Q psyop. You just need to look at the message that Q is sending. "Trust Trump and the patriots of the deep state. The swamp will be drained, ect." This message is being pushed for a reason.

>larpers
Larping can be fun and educational fampai

Have you taken the Big pill **4U** yet, Brothers?
It's a tough pill to swallow! The Big pill **4U** was founded in 2012 by Sir Bravo Nolan, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, Big pills **4U** are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the Big pill **4U** today! Red pills are for safe plane landing hotheads, blue pills are for the uninitiated. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

>Cripplekike is alive and well.
He's dead

>I'm convinced that it's become a deep state propaganda asset.
I told you. It's Bannonchan. Go insult Bannon and see what happens.

"I am the leader of the alt-right"= Nazbol

>Now anyone that didn't see Trump being a puppet before they voted shouldn't vote.
>thinking it's possible to vote your way out of ZOG

>You just need to look at the message that Q is sending. "Trust Trump and the patriots of the deep state. The swamp will be drained, ect."
JUST PRAY GOYIMS
Halleluja!!!

Spoken like a true MSM out to kill freedom.

Firetireschan don't tolerate faggotry. Save your shitposting for cuckchan.

Just came from 8/pol/. The mods there are awful. They actively support shill narratives and ban any discussion that isn't Trump news. They kill off generals (SIG, /x/pol/, /SG/, etc) presumably because that kills board culture. It's a shitty place, but it traditionally had the smarter Sup Forumsacks, so you can still chat with them occasionally. The entire situation is really fucked. Pretty much every rightwing site was subverted in 2017.

>He's dead
He still posts on twitter. These days he's involved in font autism.

>Yeah, that meshes with the Q psyop. You just need to look at the message that Q is sending. "Trust Trump and the patriots of the deep state. The swamp will be drained, ect." This message is being pushed for a reason.
*Exactly*. Yes, precisely user.

The Q psyop is designed to pacify the goyim by convincing them that "good actors behind the scenes are taking back the country, you don't need to lift a finger goyim, everything bad you see happening is a smokescreen while the white hats drain the swamp".

It's all about pacifying the revolution that is brewing. It's all about trying to boil the frog slowly, to delay the inevitable extreme backlash that is brewing.

Faith in Trump is the opiate of the discontented masses.

maskirovka, a little masquerade
newfags never understands this, this is elementary russian military tactics and part of the information wars. it is not new, we know it very well here. Eventually you will understand what we are actually doing, and we all are using this tactic. That's probably why all the hamburger alphabets are going crazy and unironically using "russians" as we do (ironically) with jews

>Trump is a kike puppet!
>America is a kike puppet!
>EU is a kike puppet!
>Britian is a kike puppet!
>Putin is a kike puppet!
>China is a kike puppet!
>UN is a kike puppet!
We know... We are all kike puppets or you would kill the Podestas, Soroses, Rothschilds. Instead we just state at the screen.

That was my point for the most part. Which is odd as they seem to be anti-zionist to the max while I'm a "Zionist" as in boot all the Jews. So I'm the bad guy but Trump the capital of pissrael is now Jerusalem is a okay.