Is it possible that this kid bullied the shooter like he bullies everyone else...

Is it possible that this kid bullied the shooter like he bullies everyone else? Is it possible he is partially responsible for what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yHMDFvVUwBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its beginning to look more probable than not.

Why is so incoherent?

>delibrate spelling mistakes to make it look like he's the one actually writing these comments and not his establishment handlers
transparent

just look at his face, he's clearly an asshole. some people you can tell just looking at their face who they are.

>Is it possible that this kid bullied the shooter like he bullies everyone else?
it's certainly memeable and that's what matters

Look at his reddit posts. They're full of equally shit spelling, and since he's a product of the public education system this isn't surprising.

this faggot is going to poke at donald trump until he gets himself disappeared

youtu.be/yHMDFvVUwBQ

How soon until this kid's 15 minutes are over?

I'll admit, that was my 1st impression of him.
I also think after the victim thing wears off, he'll claim he is gay or something to play a new victim.

I guarantee it.

Now that, is hard hitting journalism.

NRA spent under 50 million in federal lobying in the last decade. Trump probably has that much in a fucking cookie jar on top of his refrigerator.

If this faggot really believes 50 million will buy the president why doesn't he just ask daddy Soros for 100 million and see if that helps.

Also the NRA is controlled opposition, just in case anybody who didn't get the memo 20+ years ago.

his grammar and diction are fucking atrocious. how did he get 4.25 gpa again? jew school?

That little fag really wants the Trump curse.

It’s about to break that Hogg and Cruz are butt buddies.

>y'all
Am I fitting in with the left and blacks yet guys?

>only counting federal lobbying

Kek he already got it

yeah its essentially a jewish community in florida. Also, all his misspells are from autocorrect. He's too stupid to proofread a simple tweet before he releases it, and then doesn't understand why his movement isn't working.

What? Y'all is something hillbilly say.
>East TN hillbilly here

Obviously he should have better grammar with 4.2gpa, but with autocorrect being so readily prevalent, it's no wonder kids growing up in this day and age can't spell for shit.

Heck yeah East TN
>Knoxville reporting in

>I also think after the victim thing wears off, he'll claim he is gay or something to play a new victim.
he is gay, you can tell just by looking at his face

Portin' for duty, user

Johnson city btw, way up in the hills

>y'all
That Deep State intern sure is doing his best.

obviously, that is why they are screeching so much. they are trying to hide their own guilt.

when half the interviews of students the day of the shooting joke they thought it was cruz that would come back and shoot up the school... No shit.

that and his adoptive parents selling his dead mothers house and pocketing 800k

>"Is it possible that this kid bullied the shooter like he bullies everyone else?"

Now imagine if Rubio or Trump asked him that.

HOGGS WAS THE SHOOTER HE'S AN ABSOLUTE PSYCHOPATH

He's just like the rest of us, I really related to this comment.

DON'T BELIEVE ME BELIEVE THESE DIGITS

>East Tennessee
Lol. Worst part of the state. Franklinfags
Btfo

REROLL

Well to me he's either Soros puppet or second shooter at this point. Either way the first time he was in the news has seem to make him crave the spotlight.

Lol President Trump is owned by no man

is he making an oblique tinfins reference?

good goi

Literally looking out the window and can see the state of franklin road. Also, it's better up here. Come suck my fat dick.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I don't even pay attention to this little faggot and I experience a strong desire to put a bullet between his eyes.

Yeah, let's just rip up a document written by some of the wisest men our country has ever had in favor of some nonsensical teenage babbling written by a chucklefuck who doesn't know how to spell.

Look at that face. He's a dick.

He's a bottom for sure

He is literally mentally deficient. Couldn't read until he was in 6th grade.

natural catcher. i can see it in his eyes. has anyone ever asked him if he knew the shooter or if they interacted? inb4 hes 26 and went to high school somewhere else

grade inflation is pretty rampant. gotta make all the retards think they're special.

my ex-wife's high school had like 10 "valedictorians" ... and that was 15+ years ago. just imagine how ridiculous it is now

Look, he's still transitioning and they don't have the hormones right yet. Makes focusing hard.
So, he tends to misspell b/c you have to re-read what you type to catch those errors.
Wait till next month when he gets his new dosages, bet the spelling improves and he gets to start face shaving too!

he's a prime example of these hardline dullards, they're radicalized by dip shit 'new' outlets like CNN and since they're brainlet kids they just parrot all the vile shit their parents are probably saying which is most likely ambigous rants about 'hating trump', typically these rants have zero value or substance its just people agreeing they hate some guy they've never met based on things that propaganda outlets have told them they should feel even tho its been proven those outlets are full of shit to the n'th degree. so i have zero sympathy for this psychotic sociopath, he's going to beat some girlfriend/ live in tranny at some point and will end up in prison for rage issues because if people just let him have his way with something as dumb as an opinion, just think was this idiot will do with his entitlement when no one's looking.

He admittedly had a 2.9 when he was in school in California, but his GPA increased when he got to Florida. Because, you know, Florida.

Sorry think

Is it possible that you need to get off the internet

>yfw when he was the shooter and framed cruz

I wouldn't even listen to my 17 year old self. #LiberalLobotomy #Saged

>just look at his face, he's clearly an asshole. some people you can tell just looking at their face who they are.
This 1000x
Same thing with your Prime Minister.

>Alex Jones COME AT ME YOU SHIT, DEBATE ME
>"Ok come let's talk"
>I DONT TALK TO YOU
OH OH NONONONONONONOOOOONONOOO
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Come on
>common
This kid is a come on moron

Damn this guy is really gunning for the AR-15 sales record.

I'm still waiting for proof he attended the school. Has Anyone said they were friends with him?

Proof he was in the school. I think this fuck is a CNN plant.

Let me get this straight, he can freely promote conspiracy theories about people being NRA puppets, but as soon as we say hes a puppet for the militant left/gun control/CNN we get our YouTube accounts banned and twitter accounts blocked? The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. Lets just start the gun riots now, this is long overdue.

The older I get the more convinced I become that physiognomy is not a pseudoscience.

>I mean common why
What did he mean by this

>MUH NRA
The NRA is fucking smalltime and more liberal on guns than the average US gunowner

Dems are doing this with high schoolers b/c their illegal voting blocks are being deported so they need a new base to prop them up in 2020

>this brainwashed little hogg faggot gets to keep running his mouth and gets people to listen to him
>literally just because he got lucky that the mutt kid he and his friends treated like human garbage didn't kill him too
>comes straight out of our shitty education system obviously without ever looking outside of it to form his own opinions
>probably just got back from chewing on a tide pod every time he jumps onto twitter
>munch munch hol up is you sayin assault rifles aren't banned and shieeeeet?
>these are the kinds of people normies rally behind today
>these are the kinds of people people will be touted by every kike on the block as "making a difference"
>meanwhile the western world is collapsing but that's okay because it's part of the plan and this is the perfect distraction

fuck this gay world.

oh, and everyone's just ignoring that these faggot kids brought this all on themselves.

His handlers fed him the shock collar line. He used it in his CNN interview this morning.

>NRA owns you

This is so stupid.

The NRA doesn't go around Washington DC with bags of cash hoping to bribe a politician to change his position from anti-gun to pro-gun.

They support politicians who are ALREADY pro-gun and donate to their campaign under the assumption that they'll be pro-gun after they're elected. The amount of money the NRA donates to each politician's campaign is pocket change compared to the actual cost of running an election campaign.

If people want to get upset about politicians being corrupted by special interests, then look no further than the fucking labor unions. The labor unions essentially tell the politicians exactly what they want in some closed doors deal, and that this is why they're donating money to their campaign. It's borderline bribery.

He was so close. 7 retweets from glory

Personally I hope the left keeps pushing about the political influence of various organizations. It really opens a can of worms for them.

This. He looks like the kind of guy whose whole personality revolves around debate club and running for student office. I bet the rest of his high school hates him besides the ultra-liberals and other bugmen.

The kid is redpilling more than any rightwinger could, it's hilarious

>only counting federal lobbying
Right back at you.

He's a child, therefore he has the understanding and reasoning of a child. That's why liberals love him.

He's retarded. He was in special ed classes.

I know how to shut this fucker up.
THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!

>common

He has shit genes.

it was the greatest anti-meme of all time, that it was wrong

See me after class, faggot.

It's pretty funny how people on social media are exposing this clown.

I don't twittler but is that amount of retweeting and liking low or high in comparison to this cockbags other autistic screeching?

Lol’d

Don't you love how the media reports it?

Yeah POTUS you think you have power , you shark!

The sad thing is that it might actually work for them. Da yoof vote actually showed up for once in our last election and managed to flip fucking Canterbury which had been Tory for something like 200 years.

MORE LIKE COMMON CORE AM I RIGHT ???

no no, he said "thing"

He's getting stronger.

>a 0.5B organization owns the 4-10B guy who picked POTUS as his retirement job

He's been literate for only 6 years of his existence.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHA

Doesn't surprise me at all

I've gone through so many articles & come to the conclusion that everyone at that school seem to bully Cruz. I have a hunch they are all connected to the drama club. They are the true assholes

I’m sick of seeing this little faggot shilled everywhere. If this #NeverAgain shit isn’t going away anytime soon, can we at least get some new kids other than the drama class 5? That school had more students than this.

his reddit posts are so depressing.

My mom lives in Knoxville, it's like what Memphis could be without niggers
Pretty comfy town desu

read his raddit posts he's a bigger fucking loser than cruz. he's overdoing because it's the first time anyone has paid any attention to him in his whole life and the saddest part is how they are using him and taking advantage of that.

Cruz shot up the school cause Hogg said he was going to tell everyone if he didn't let him be the pitcher for once

He’s a male Tracy Flick