Does Sup Forums Play Kaiserreich?

The only place to discuss this mod is fucking leddit. And I am not going to that barren pasture.

Does anybody here play Kaiserreich? The world where the Kaiser won and Hitler is a martyred war hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1232288589&searchtext=Kaiserreich balkans
hoi4.paradoxwikis.com/Developer_diaries#Waking_the_Tiger
kaiserreich.wikia.com/wiki/Progress_Reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made by subhuman commie cucks

i play hoi4 but Campaigns take months so not nanymore

EVERY MAN A KING

I hope you mean in-game months, user. I can do a world conquest with Ireland in a few hours because the game is such a broken piece of shit made by some sjw cuckolded swedecucks that want to make you pay for dlc to make the gane complete after selling you an unfinished mess.

Obviously, and they hate Greeks, too.

But you can also kill all the commies and most of the fans are anti-commie.

HUEY

>HOI IV
you deserve to be stuck on reddit

Yeah.
I like Nat-Pop countries or turning countries Nat-Pop.

There are lots of awesome mods for HoI IV.
Having a lot of fun with the epic spanning Cold War mod from 1949-1994 ingame. It's slower and event driven but fun. I'm actually playing commie east Germany and its actually quite fun.

The Fallout one is really good considering its just a few days old. Keeping a very close eye on that one.
Millennium Dawn(modern world either 2000 start date or 2016 start date) is not very eventful right now unless you get the chaos AI mod for it. Modern Day 4 is better but currently only has the middle east done. I just have them on the watchlist now rather than subbed.

The two mods I am looking forward to is the Warcraft one and the TNO mod featuring alt history world 1962-1982 where Germany won WW2. Its inspired heavily by Kaiserreich but it looks genuinely better.

Unfortunately with 1.5 just 8 days away. Every single fucking conversion mod is going to be literally unplayable for 2-8 weeks.

>HoI4
Everybody declaring war because of world tension is such a dumb mechanic. I hate declaring war on a small country, being dragged into WWII, and then having my initial target puppeted by Russia in the peace deal.

Savinkov Russia best Russia.

Also, I reload every time when
>Commune of France doesn't go with Sorelians or Jacobins
>USA goes with Charles Curtis, meaning no civil war

mean

Any estimate when 0.6 for HoI4 is coming?

Suck my dick you nigger

It's really well done, but it actually got boring. It's basically just a normal Paradox game of map painting, meh. The 2 sided "World" War is more epic. In Kaiserreich, you fulfill your regional ambitions and you're done.

Hope you pirated it at least. The scummy Swedes dont deserve shit.

how. i put it on super slow and manage like an austist though so theres that

Only the darkest hour version

The Fallout one seems like it wouldn't be conducive to HOI4 given all of the small countries. How is it?

Alternate universe Savinkov is fun. I agree.

I bought it together with eu4 and all dlcs ;)

There are people who play slower than 4 speed?

>the game is such a broken piece of shit made by some sjw cuckolded swedecucks
Pretty much this.

I agree that this is an issue. It's why US, Russian, and Canadian games are the only really good ones for me.

I wish they'd add more crazy stuff like Byzantium

>Illyria
what?

I played Kaisserreich when I owned HOI2

If I did, I would play the Darkest Hour version, I am not touching that pile of shit that is HoI4. I do not get why someone would play this mod instead of the normal HoI campaign anyway.

i played my frist campaign as italy on super low speed all through. took a month. more than week if hours added

I love doing [spoiler]democracy runs[/spoiler]

Paradox games are now balanced to be played by someone playing at speed 4 or above. If you slow down to speed two, you'll fucking dominate the AI since they always act as if you'll not notice their moves fast enough (ex: the AI splitting up units in EU4).

HoI4 is the same, but the AI is only going to execute battle plans and defend against battle plans. If you move each unit manually, you have the upper-hand.

I play on speed 2

you dont understand. i was confused by the controls and autistically seperated every unit controlling them individually with no battle plan

Play Hoi3 with black ice mod.

its a fun game. I enjoy playing as Austria, Egypt, and Siam.

Sef je Stjepan Radic. Ovaj submod dodaje jos vise stvari.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1232288589&searchtext=Kaiserreich balkans

KR team said 4-6 weeks after 1.5 drops.
They could be lying though. They may have early access but with over 4500 lines in the changelog for 1.5. It probably will be a while if they aren't.

The Star Trek team on Stellaris did get early access because 2.0 and its complete overhaul of Stellaris was released last week. They posted the next major update to ST:NH the very same day.
Really fucking good. Lore friendly for most part. Innovative changes to systems aswell as naval landings by rivers instead of oceans is awesome as is the chokepoint cities,mountains and states. Can't wait to see what they can do with that. The west coast map alone took them 6 months to build and research.
Bear in mind its v 1.0. They've already done 9 hotfixes.
Pic related is a zoomed in view of some of the current map.

They said the next major update will be some time after WtT drops next Thursday and will include full reworks of certain factions aswell as adding lots of event chains,focus trees to Washington Brotherhood amid other things.
They intend to expand eastwards throughout this year but the very east coast i.e Institute,Commonwealth etc won't be till next year. They are aiming for Illinois and Chicago and everything west and south of it by the end of this year.

Are you getting the new dlc? 20$ for 2 focus trees and bunch of stolem mods is fucking ridiculous.

Focus trees were a mistake.

New AI changes in HoI IV are interesting.
3 players(USSR,Commie France and Austria-Hungary) lost close to 1mn men to AI Italy in the recent 3 day war stream last week.
France lost a little over 600k
USSR lost a little over 290k
Austria-Hungary(with smaller AI allies) lost a little over 100k

The AI defended,counter attacked, pulled back, built forts,encircled(Quill 18 nearly got rekt by German AI in the German civil war) armies and they even attempted naval landings behind the frontline. This is fucking ITALY we're talking about. Crazy stuff. The chat was going wild at the AI's performance against multiple human players.

wow nice that might actually make the game fun
it almost impossible to lose playing a major nation the way it is now

>oh look I play kiddy lvl grand strategy
>I don't even want to deal with logistics
not much above a moba player

Are the ideological underpinnings of england and france expanded on?

What games would you suggest?

Why is finland split?

It's more than that maybe you should follow the dev diaries, it's been in development since August.
They've posted nearly half the amount of dev blogs for this expansion and patch as the base game had. It's crazy.
hoi4.paradoxwikis.com/Developer_diaries#Waking_the_Tiger

Going to buy it when it goes on sale on Steam probably this week.
Had money sitting in the wallet for months waiting.

Next DLC after will be of similar scale and scope as this one.
The AI is built around focus trees. Without them, the game wouldn't even function.

Ne kužim. Zašto Ilirija? Koja je povijesna pozadina toga da su stavili umjesto Hrvatske?

Nije mi poznato da se ikada radilo na projekt stvaranje nekakve "Ilirije".

I gave up video games for Lent and I’m hoping to abandon this depraved hobby for good. I was spending almost 50 hrs a week on this shit

S H A R E O U R W E A L T H

the universe doesnt make sense though. democracies are pretty stable as long as they arent kiked economically

RARE
>when you realize you already have it and should really get off Sup Forums by now

HOI II or III with black Ice
the more complex the game the more it ramps up the need to master the system and rewards the capacity to pay attention to detail.

or in other words grand strategy is the autist mans game so go full autism or go home

>playing hoi4
>not hoi3 with bice

fucking casuals. I pirated Hoi4 and managed to do this in like 2 hours on my second run through. Toppled Germany, italy, turkey, japan and ended up in a war with the allies in 1942. the game is a meme

Then you're better off playing ck

They've implemented a system where the AI will automatically cancel its focus tree and "peacetime" mechanics in order to fund a war effort if it feels threatened by players or other AI.

AI Democratic USA was planning an invasion of Canada in that event last week because Britain turned Fascist(played by another player) and Canada was cut off from the Empire.

Submarines are also useful now with massive impact on convoys and troops transports that can starve nations of resources. Wolfpacks are finally a reality.

Waiting for the update that allows me to play as the Two Sicilies instead of commie southern italian, which makes no sense.

I go 4x in the build up, 2x in the early war but once the eastern front hits and you have to maximise I go down to 1, still get a battle result pop up every 10 seconds or so.

I'm following their dev diaries and all I can see is 2 focus trees from road to 56, stolen "formable countries" mod, one new feature (netional decisions or whatever it's called) and bunch of things which should be in the base game, such us fixed AI and supply drops with transport planes.

Hoi3 is for autists, at least in Hoi4 you can have fun messing with the timeline.

Any good tutorials for hoi3 or should I just learn by playing? Is turkey a good nation to learn with?

I wish there was a dieselpunk game from 1850 to 1970.

>grand strategy
>austist as an insult
you are on autist turf now normie

Da spoje sve juzne Slavene unutar Austro Ugarske u jednu cjelinu. A irl Ilirija je krnja Jugoslavija samo drugim imenom.

Other than they're Communists? Yeah, to an extent.

The General Strike in the UK is actually successful, but they're separated into various factions. They're united by a charismatic leader (Philip Snowden) until his death, at which point factionalism breaks out.

There's the Autonomists who believe in devolution of power and greater federalism. They ultimately break up the UK into a federation of states (Wales, Scotland, England), maintain a group of revolutionary militias rather than an army, but they're led by a man who secretly has dictatorial aspirations.

There's the Maximists, led by Oswald Mosley, who believe in "Totalism," which is essentially National Bolshevism with Authoritarianism. They believe in direct rule from London, central planning. They ban the revolutionary militias and reorganize them into a central army. Trade Unions are banned unless they become arms of the state. They also believe in expanding the revolution worldwide and "breaking the chains" of the Imperialists. Oswald Mosley has held meetings with Commies in all the major commie countries trying to export his "Totalist" ideas.

The Federationists are the last group and they're basically pussy pacifists who don't even want an army and believe in feminism. They have the option of electing a woman who tries to avoid getting into the war.

It's still partly held by the Russians. Finland has the opportunity to invade Russia and conquer it if the Russians collapse into Civil War.

I'm not picking HOI4 because I believe it's better than HOI3. I've just never played HOI before HOI4... so don't be so hostile next time. I'm open to trying something better.

You're supposed to start as Germany. That's what the game is centered around and you're supposed to go as fast as possible because if you don't you'll get fucked by the allies. That's what I did to get good at the game

>The only place to discuss this mod is fucking leddit
Go to /vg/ you fucking mong /gsg/ talks about mods to games like that all the fucking time.

I hope you get banned for being so fucking stupid.

>for autists

kek and hoi4 must be for babbies.

I had nearly 800 40-width divisions by 1942 my second time playing the game. it's too easy. Even as UK, France or Germany it's the same story.

Playing as Poland or Ireland and conquering the world is even easy.

There are grand strategies that do not need to be this autistic, and yet HOI3 manages to be one.

Perhaps but at least you can get some funny sheannigans out of it. Can you conquer the world as Israel in Hoi3? Nope.

>kingdom of Ukraine
with what dynasty?

If its a kingdom in Europe, it has a german dynasty. The idea is that germany won ww1.

>sacrificing realism and challenge for shenanigans

fucking pleb tier taste.

even multilayer just boils down to who can make the most fighters

It is quite decent. I played as the communist UK. Germany managed to take over the whole Europe and overwhelm my fleet. Evacuating my troops from France was quite interesting. But I put all the effort into aviation and nukes, then bomber the shit out of them till 10% national unity and paratrooper.

Koja debilana. Istina, tada je bila živa ideja da se trilijalistički preuredi A-U, no nikada nije spominjanje da će se zvati ta jedinica Ilirija

Ali ajde ok je pošto su u Iliriji Hrvati dominantan narod, dok su manjinski Slovenci i Srbi pod asimilacijom. Tako bih barem ja vodio politiku u Kaisserreichu.

Expect it anywhere from 3-6 weeks from now.
Unless they've been lying and it releases next week or the week after due to early access to Patch 1.5 and WtT's features.

>challenge
What challenge? Plus who the hell looks for realism in games? It's the last place I could ever search for it. EUIV and Victoria 2 were good for example, didn't need to be that complex.

It has habsburg or hohenzollern as it's leader if I recall correctly

the forums have a lot of good info

start playing with cheats, you can learn the military side of things without paying (to much) attention to the industry and then slowly go for full control
remember combined arms is your friend, proper unit org is your friend, getting your commanders sorted out is your friend. These are 3 things the AI has issues with so this is where you can gain an edge.
the hardest part is the logistics. This can make or break you. Learn to secure your own supply and get your enemy cut off from his and watch as his troops org goes to zero and you can mop them up with out even fighting.

bonus tip, AI is not good at dealing with para drops and naval invasions. It will often start shifting it's entire battle line to counter it and will present openings for your to exploit (or at least lose it's dug in bonus).

Have fun with autism supreme gaming. But man taking out the soviets in 1941 and being officially better than Hitler does get a rush out of you.

Oh, as for France -- I'm not exactly sure what the differences are as I could never bring myself to play a commie frenchman.

But I do know that the authoritarian French are divided into two camps: Sorelians and Jacobins.

Jacobins are your typical "export the revolution" Leninists.

Sorelians are NazBol anti-semites who also want to export the revolution, but team up with Mosley.

Fantastic, literally waiting for it. They also removed the Triad if I'm not wrong, which caused alot of people to whine for their chinese waifu or something.

Ukraine is set up as a puppet (a "satrap") of the German Empire, acting as a buffer to Russia. It's led by a Habsburg due to a political dispute/agreement with Austria (which also wanted a piece of the pie after the victory). But it's economically and politically dependent on Germany.

However, the King can (and usually does) get assassinated and replaced by a local Ukrainian despot/dictator or Kruschev leading a Communist coup.

my bad I just get irritated by people that play easy mode and then brag about beating the game.
mostly due to a large influx of new "gamers" that think they should win on their first campaign

I'm not bragging.

promjenit ce ime ja mislim ovo je bilo u dev diary

This mod is the one HoI IV players on Sup Forums should be watching.
The New Order mod a.k.a TNO

Not politics

That's interesting, is this a possible scenario where the Axis wins?

How long will learning usually take? I also have some spengler to read.

but ital-chan the autism is the game
you are managing the war efforts of a nation as a dictator.
there are a thousand and one things you have to manage and decide on. It does require dedication and attention to detail.
what you want is a map painter. you click and the map goes your colour. That is not grand strategy it is a basic function that comes with every windows packet.

If conquering the world was easy. What is the challenge and what is the fun?
and yes you can conquer the world as Isreal in HOI III mods. But it is very hard and thus the reward of doing so is far greater.

what happened to the adriatic sea?

Kind of funny that the two ”commie” nations are actually de facto facist. Are there any proper facist states?

Well the Axis already winning is impossible, but the idea of getting essentially free land by draining seas is retarded since the land you end up with is sterile salt flats.

at the start? romania
you can make a lot of the fascist during the game though

Which is understandable in a realistic contest, maybe you have a preference for realism while I don't, which is why I might find games that could be considered too easy, fun. Overall I do see where you come from, really and as such I respect your tastes. Forgive me if I came up as hostile.

I disagree with this map.

It got dried up boy.

Yeah they are adding a lot of new stuff in 0.6.
kaiserreich.wikia.com/wiki/Progress_Reports

The only one on there is China which is coming after 0.6 and will take full advantage of the new border conflicts mechanic in WtT all the rest will be in 0.6 from Australasia and the Italian states to Southwest Africa and Arabia.
>mfw papal state

>but the idea of getting essentially free land by draining seas is retarded since the land you end up with is sterile salt flats
Wait what? Is this some kind of lore for the mod?