I'm like 88% sure the "alt-right" is being propped up by Jews to destroy our realistic goals

I'm like 88% sure the "alt-right" is being propped up by Jews to destroy our realistic goals.

Can we just make Jacob Rees-Mogg PM, destroy the European Union and continue to get Trump to make America great again first?

Then you tiki torch autists can march around a statue all you want.

No.

Yes, amigo.

She won't call for general election until may 2019. With JRM as new PM
Or
Her party force a leadership challenge, in which case JRM becomes PM.

We are saved brethren.

The "alt-right" was a presto chango sort of thing from the very start. They existed before 2016 but was a very small, insignificant group of people who Hillary Clinton and the Dems thought would steal Trumps thunder if they tried to deem all conservatives with the same term. Now "alt-right" just means "not a liberal or leftist". It's funny to me because the real alt right was really hoping to hijack or piggy back on the Trump wave, but they fell off some miles back when Bannon got kicked out of the WH staff, but instead conservatives just took their name from them.

>alt-right
>mr. kikebart
Yeah nah m8

>real opposition to ZOG are the real jews
back to redddit, nigger

>Then you tiki torch autists can march around a statue all you want.

Nope. We want a h'white ethnostate, but for now we'll settle for whites having collective interests that aren't shouted down as "rayciss".

Like him or not, he was pretty much the face of the alt right as far as the public was concerned and that's why he got iced. Trump and the administration learned pretty quick after Charlottesville that trying to appeal to the core values of the alt right would hurt them more than benefit them. A lot of values line up: fix our immigration issue. National pride. America first. It's just when you get into that race realism Jews are the devil tin foil hat shit that you alienate the bulk of the voter base. What the Democrats were trying to connect the Republicans to with murky waters.

checkin these quads, m8

Quit hiding your shithole country's flag, Mohammad.

Britain will be closer to a h'white ethnostate when Britain officially leaves the European Union, sharia courts are banned and welfare for immigrants is abolished. Maybe the alt-right should support this?

NOPE! "The civic nationalists are our worse enemies".

>posting retarded kikes on Sup Forums
why?

Can you use the English language correctly?

This is true and why Milo was shut down. He was a decent spokesman for non-mainstream viewpoints and humorous. His viewpoints were irrelevant but he was shut down once he started to gain traction and then replaced with actual controlled opposition in Richard Spencer.

No one had heard of Spencer until Milo went away and Spencer makes the perfect bad guy caricature or what the left believes a right wing person is. It's pretty obviousl

I heard that Bannon's career was made by Bob and Harvey Weinstein. I never heard him name the Jew even once.

You literally have no idea what you're on about.

>I'm like 88% sure the "alt-right" is being propped up by Jews

Hmmm what made you think this OP? The fact they are all Israeli shills pushing for race mixing and Trump magically popped up in 2015 to distract white Americans?

>memeflag
where do you think you are, faggot?

Checked.

Bare in mind, Spencer isn't some CIA agent or some other retarded shit. He is merely a tool of the media.

I'm not suggesting he is an agent. He might be an unknowing participant. Remember how the CIA secretly propped up the "Modern Art" movement back in the 50s and 60? The artists didn't know that and neither did the galleries or any participants because the money was funneled through so many channels that it was impossible to trace it to the root.

It's similar. He came out of nowhere because they needed opposition

Pretty much. In 2016 Democratic campaign strategic planners realised a real threat to Hillary Clinton was coalescing on the internet. It was formless, shapeless and effectively leaderless. There was no leader of this movement. It was the political campaign equivalent of guerilla warfare. One of the strategies in Rules for Radicals is to name your opponent, fix it, and make it stick. The problem was, the rising movement was too large and at the same time, to diverse (in the non Progressive sense of the word) to effectively attack. So the Clinton campaign and the media at large tried to stick the Alt Right label on it and name it's leadership as being personalities like controlled opposition puppet Richard Spencer. And true to form, the Clinton campaign bungled it spectacularly. Instead of making it seem as if opposition to Clinton was from a small number of people, the Clinton Campaign unintentionally broadened the definition of "Alt Right" to include pretty much the half of the electorate that opposed her. It was one of the many monumental fuck ups that lead to her defeat.

The sad thing is alt-right people are going to read through this thread and say "oh the Jews are trying to destroy us" by getting shills to distract right-wingers from our tiny movement.

eh, think you overestimate the influence of anything on this site

on Sup Forums you judenfuck.

Muh realistic goals.
>get wall built .
>democrat gets elected.
>wall gets torn down.

civic nationalism is white genocide with a MAGA hat

I've already addressed this.

El Altrocidad Burger right clearly isn't transferable to a population of pure-bread cuckolds. Enjoy your rape.