Press F to pay respects.

>thinking the inferior brother stands a chance

YEAR OF KATAKURI'S DEATH

Here are your new Straw Hat crewmates.

Dead meme.

This was never funny

Rabbits are for breeding

Final verdict on those tits?

Why didn't Luffy just throw Katakuri into the water?
All he'd have to do is propel his arm into the water. watch as Katakuri is paralyzed and can't hold on, then retract his arm.

>lost his arm to an explosive
>in One Piece

>still no nude edit

t. betakuri

I really need to stop expecting any of the Straw Hats besides Luffy to have any real onscreen battles.

with aplomb!

Katakuri vs Luffy
Katakuri vs Sanji + Luffy

Katakuri vs Luffy devolves into beating the shit out of each other OR Gear 4, Fireman

Katakuri vs Sanji and Luffy evolves into an equally hype fight where he tries to predict 2 niggas combo moves who might be on fire.

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

Because nobody wants to see that in a battle manga. It is lame as fuck and I bet you would be the first person to whine about how lame it is.

quick name three (3) cute facts about carrot!!

Sanji can't get into the mirror world though.
It's just Luffy and Katakuri now.

It's kinda weird cause Zoro probably, realistically, could kill a normal human by just spitting seeds at them.

You are implying Luffy has a brain

>Why did Luffy something that goes completely againts his character
Gee i don't know

i for one welcome our new strawhat scout

I should have specified Brulee waking up somewhere around there. How about this

Katakuri vs Luffy while in Fireman mode WITH Sanji bursting in just as soon as Luffy is almost out of stamina. Possibly with food. If not, Katakuri will be weakened enough for Sanji to take over. Or Luffy will get a boost from seeing Sanji and continue fighting.

2cute

Where's carrot?

Nothing guarantees that Katakuri won't just break free from that.

And Katakuri being a DF user obviously is prepared for such outcome. Throwing him inside the mirror was something more unexpected.

What will Carrots were-mink form look like?

A body built for impregnation.

>nibbles ears
>says "GARCHUUUU"
>has bunny ear and a fluffy tail

4nakama

Sorry, Best Trio coming through. Make way.

I like Nami's star-shaped nipple sticker

If he doesn't he would just fight him on Sunny.

god this girl makes me so hard

I got more then three.

that is a subtle nipple Oda you lewd fuck
wet clothes only make folds like that when they are pressed against pointy objects

She garchus old men for money

>Oda draws Nami-nipple

>based Oda purposefully left out Nami's feet so we'll be spared from his laughably bad feet drawing

If I looked at Robin in the flesh, my face would be like Luffy's all the time

I don't see it

Then how come we were able to see Nami's feet constantly outside of the color spread?

You will search every nook and cranny for an opportunity to shitpost, won't you?

It was just a joke, user. You're not seriously saying Oda's good at drawing feet, are you?

Nami is still the sexiest OP character

Why doesn't Luffy tell him about the cake? They need to save Mom!

will we get Punished Carrot now?

Good, I hate feet. They creep me out.

GARCHUS THAT KILL

>jinbe, pudding and carrot joining in the same arc
Too much

We almost got some this chapter, but she stepped up to something way over her current level.

Punished Carrot will be in Wano when they find out the Mink traitor that told them about Zou is one of her friends.

This is the part where you reply with a laughing reaction picture and green text or any other mockery like a shitposting nigger when I say I find nothing wrong with Oda's feet drawing, isn't it?

*rape

>Jinbei replaced Zoro
>Pudding replaced Robin
>Carrot replaced Franky
And Katakuri can shoot beans instead of Usoking. His observation haki is better than Usopp's too.

Katakuri is already a more badass villain than Doflamingo was.

herp derp

Best matchup since Buggy. Long live the Pirate King

badass alone does not make a good character though
Doflamingo was badass AND had a good background and depth
I don't see Katakuri getting there

>villain
He just wants to protect his mother. Katakuri is a good boy and the best man of their crew. Would follow him even more than Smoothie's thick butt.

B-b-but Sanji was supposed to fight Katakuri...

yeah? because he flicked a bean at him once?

Sanji's leg is an abomination

user, I love One Piece. It's my favourite manga. But don't be a fucking retard. Are you telling me that you see nothing wrong here? Fucking come on.

It'll be a cooking battle. Mom will eat Sanji's cake and declare him his favourite son. Katakuri will be jelly and challenge Sanji to cookoff.

>Perospero lost a fucking arm to that explosion
>Roger flashback
>Nami lewdness in the colorspread
>Worst character in OP is suffering, and she jobs immediately proving how worthless she is. Oda really can't write this character without dipping into ultra generic & cliche actions and reactions
>Big Mom gets embarassed and btfo. Again.
>Lurffy vs Katakuri hype. Did he take out Brulee with conqueror's haki? Looks like it.

10/10 chapter.

Katakuri is the only one out of big mom's crew that lacks candy autism (he suffers from candy assburgers instead) and therefore actually poses a threat.

Sure big mom is scary right now but she's sperging out, she's hardly an opponent

>when they find out the Mink traitor that told them about Zou is one of her friends.

ohshit that might actually work. I forgot about the whole "Jack finding Zou" thing.

Any Katakurifags here?
I want to kick your asses.

Ha, but seriously, we all don't really think he's dead right?

this is totes Pell 2.0

Doesn't represent his feet drawings in general.

>too young to be in Roger's crew
>too dead to be in Luffy's crew

Ouch

I think he just choked her.

F-fightfags BTFO, Big Mom's crew is too strong, they will be escaping for sure.

Stom embarrassing yourself Luffyfag

Why are people forgetting about all of those who came before and after Pell? He's more like Igaram 34.0

Would Luffy eat my ass if I was the user of Meat Meat fruit?

Luffy got his ass kicked by Higuma back in chapter 1, what a shitty character, I hope luffy doesn't join the crew

It's better than the stupid meme that Carrot herself is the traitor.

Pretty sure they'll find out what Mink told them about Zou, then that Mink will become Carrot's fight for the arc, leading to her growing as a character.

What a great fucking chapter, fucking hell.

YOU KILLED PEDRO AND HURT CARROT

YOU'RE GOING DOWN, KATAKURI!

>it's wanda
Dropped

thinly veiled bait

Pell is the point people noticed Oda's reluctance to kill of even side characters. The man took a nuke point blank, after losing to grow hands girl.

That's why I said it was a fucking joke. There's plenty of panels where he draws them perfectly. Honestly, user. Don't take everything seriously. Especially in these threads. You'll have a stroke.

GEAR
AUTISM

>You made Nami cry, you need to fly shark boy
>You made Robin cry, you need to fly cheeath boy
Third time is the charm.

I don't even care about Big Mom anymore after this chapter.
It's all about Katakuri now.

Just read it again, and you're right, he grabs her by the throat. Fucking brutal; that's even more awesome.

Guys, I'm really afraid there's going to be some stupid ass pull and say something like "katakuri is Luffy's biological brother. Am I retarded?

>comically Dog-like person betraying people
nah

I was too focused on the tits to notice the feet

yes you are

Can't wait for the Mochi cage

I'd be ok with it. Katakuri is way cooler than Sabo or Ace.

However, I'd probably say that Garp is more in that age range than Dragon.

At this point there's no major mink who could turn out to be a traitor without it feeling forced. No one's gonna give a shit about Bariete or someone like this and building a totally new character in Wano for this purpose alone would be bad. So no traitor option (e. g. someone getting old Pedro, Nekomamushi or Inuarashi's vivre card) is the best option.

>Luffy needed Law to weaken Doflamingo with Gamma Knife
>Luffy needed Nami to soften Cracker's biscuits

And now Luffy is fighting one-on-one against a 1 Billion Berry man on full health with no help.

Stop talking to yourself.

>Luffy, they didn't tell you about your mother