Feminism and focault

Tomorrow, I'll be attending a debate about feminism, focault and free the nipple. The presenter is a psychology grad and avid twerking dancer. I was hoping you guys could help me with some questions to challenge the 3rd/4th wave narrative. I'm sorry I don't have anymore information about the content of the debate.
Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3pI1anNdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

You'll spend half the debate browsing Sup Forums on your phone.

No one? Really?

Pic related. This is who is giving the presentation..

She's gonna really make you think.

>The presenter is a psychology grad
Nothing you ever say will ever challenge a psychology grad. Even opening your mouth against them is an indicator something is wrong with you.
Go recruit young men that can still be saved just like they ''get em while they're young'' and stop running fool's errands.

Bump

In order for two things to be equal, they must be the same.
Male and female humans are not the same.
Therefore, male and female humans are not equal.

For everything else you need to know there's Google.

I can help you. Keep thread alive and I'll give you some info in a second.

Thank you!

Bumping for usa user

Anticipating greatness

youtube.com/watch?v=A3pI1anNdWE

Basically sexual liberation was at its root a psy-op to destroy the left which was historically interested in economic exploitation. The vid related might be some context if you want to delve deeper into this relationship between corporate interests versus labor.

Foucault became the central leftist figure and had a teaching post in Berkley. The details of his philosophy aren't so important as to note that it was obfuscating movement which at its root was simply hostile to traditional values. There isn't much sense in trying to understand Foucault to be honest.

(Never engage them in their own terms. It's stupid and impossible because there isn't any logic there.)

Sexual liberation is really a distraction from the fact that you are being politically disenfranchised.

Stage one of this is to actually distract the mind. Sexual imagery and promiscuity literally form a barrier to logical thinking. They utilize different parts of the brain, in particular sexual imagery creates a surge of hormones in the brain which makes all logic impossible.

Stage two is atomization of society. As focus shifts from the future and children to so-called "self-fulfillment"/personal development, etc., this further breaks down small groups of future-oriented people into self-absorbed present oriented people who hold little to know meaningful bond to the nation/community/family. As such, their political outlook changes from the greater good of the collective to immediate satisfaction.

I'll think of some hard-hitting questions in a minute if I can think of any. Also if you have anything you want me to elaborate on let me know.

And again

Dude! Thanks!

Bumping

A bit of information on Foucault. He was a homosexual that eventually died of AIDs after cruising bathhouses in San Fagcisco while he taught at Berkley.

His basic formula was "we won't challenge the status quo of economic exploitation if you let us be sexually liberated."

The elites have systematically promoted intellectuals who were often compromised degenerates that could mask their exploitation of people under a veneer of intellectual justification.

Foucault is notoriously confusing and borderline insane. Another intellectual known for this was Theodore Adorno who was another sex addict. Probably their brains were both damaged from syphilis which when it affects the brain can make people insane.

My guess is the speaker is going to spread some horseshit lies about how sexually liberated women are 'empowered' and fighting against an oppressive regime of patriarchy.

There won't be any substance to her talk.

>grad student and avid twerker

the future of academia folks

I reckon it wont be that high brow..
I'll come on here and post if anything of value/fun transpires! Thank you once again!

Why are feminists so silent about women being arrested in the middle east for taking off Hijabs? There are recent news reports of this as well as historical ones.

Why are women not entering Engineering when they have the options?

Why have women left engineering compared to higher levels pre-feminism?

Why have feminists been so silent on the rape and murder of women by migrants?

I don't know much about the subject myself, the only advice I can give you is to remain calm and collected, and don't sperg out. If you present her with facts, she'll probably have a tism fit.

If I were you, my question would be simply -

"Do you think sexual liberation can be used as a tool of oppression to distract people from their political disenfranchisement?"

God, truth and nature on your side. Pray to God and you will have strength to be steady and righteous in your resolve.

Understood

tell her you applaud and support 'free the nipple' as you need more stimulus for your public masturbation hobby

That pic is... idk... is producing an emotional reaction within me.

Those devils look like subjects of modern abstract art. Things that have forms we can comprehend, but are somehow repulsive and unnatural and only acceptable if we ignore our disgust reaction. And then there is Christ, tall and triumphant, a shining light driving away that which masquerades as truth nature, but is seen for what it is by the followers of God: vile experiements.

This is why I come to pol. Even just a pic attached to a word of encouragement can evoke such a strong reaction and here I can express that reaction to people who actually understand.

Ask her if more public displays of sexuality will lead to greater violations of that sexuality.

Do you see how these are still liberal minded questions?

You can't challenge liberal values by trying to out liberal them.

I think why 'liberalist' youtubers who try to defend against the left say "we're teh true feminists!"

These people aren't concerned with truth first of all. And they are blinded, trapped in a matrix of circular logic and emotional reactions to certain 'triggers.'

From a neurological point of view their brains are compromised. Their frontal lobe is destroyed and they operate from a kind of heuristic emotional response to certain stimuli. They are like NPCs.

You can never hope for a logical response from them.

I've watched how liberalist and Jordan Peterson tier people try to out do them and fail again and again to make a dent in their arguments. It's a Sisyphean task.

E Michael Jones is the true intellectual of our age.

Not Jordan Peterson, not these phony WNs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8

Our age of confusion is a product of a debased understanding of our human nature.

Fundamentally nudity is shameful because it is unnatural. In the garden of Eden, man became shameful after the fall. The point being, ancient wisdom was aware of all these modern problems. What data do these symbols contain that is still relevant today? Everything.

But why are people twerking and behaving shamefully go on to justify it. If what they are doing is okay, they shouldn't need to justify it, right?

They know what they are doing is wrong but they must find a way to alleviate this guilt.

So they behave shamefully and then when they feel guilty about their behavior they often self-medicate with drugs or they seek out approval.

Why does she feel the need to give this talk? Or the many feminists like her who spread their lies? They want us to approve of their behavior.

What is the story of the fall really about? A falling away of God and now an awareness of good and evil? What does it mean that the ideal man or woman is? Totally subject to God.

Everything else, knowledge of good and evil or awareness comes about because we become conscious of our misdeeds and our 'nakedness' before the world.