Hajimete no Gal Ep10

>I won't give
>give

Yame isnt some possession you can claim, you retard!

>show is over
thank goodness, now it can fall back into obscurity where it belongs.

Why are harems such repetitive shit and why are they so popular

I want Yame to cuck me.

t.feminist

end yourself

This is good bait/strawman. You deserve more replies.

I can't tell if this girl is a tease or just a genuine airhead

>the way Nene's tits acted in this scene on the table
>they didn't move when she moved her body slightly due to their weight settling them on the table
Fucking holy SHIT my dick

Both

Both possibly

She's dumb. I wish they'd get some extra budget to make 9 and 10 again through the eyes and mind of Yame so the virgintards would understand the episode.

Are they real?

>so junichi tell me what you like about me
>I'll never ever explain to you why I like you

>didn't show any aggression
>just trying to show timid bro that his girl is bad news
>get assaulted for no reason

Don't worry, he gave him a blowjob as an apology.

So is this show just gonna end on a cliffhanger?

>shit show gets an episode entirely dedicated to misunderstandings
>manages to shill the MC vision that he's being cucked so hard that it kills itself with misunderstandings
Epic. Is this the first case of death by misunderstandings? We're seeing history here, folks.

what did she mean by this?

>that feel when you trick Sup Forums into watching this shitty show

I fell for that trick, but the shitposting made it worth watching

she meant read the manga

I agree, why he acts like he's the one in power where he clearly is the submissive bitch of the couple? He even had to apologize for getting seemingly cucked.

This is one of the most retarded and unsatisfying endings i ever seen.

It just doubles down on the episode 9 bullshit.

post these stitches lads

>post this on instagram
>get arrested for assault and battery

I wish they end up in juvenile hall. And that pedo wasn't even funny at all.

>implying half the people here watched it, implying everyone isnt here just for the shitposting.

>tfw was falling for the pure gyaru gf meme
These last two episodes have opened my eyes again.

>implying I watched this trash

for an "ecchi" labeled show, there wasn't much ecchi.
Disappointing.

First 7 episodes were decent, but this NTR-bait ending was irredeemable

I don't understand how they can make such a shit anime
when you compare this and smarphone jesus, it's insane how much of a difference there is, even though they both have a shit story and QUALITY

I don't think you can get to that level of perfection with silicone.
And is this the only thread for the last episode or did I miss an earlier one? Shit's kinda dead.
Don't trust labels or synapsis, they never get everything right.
Fun fact: apparently the director for this show wanted to show nipples, but he got denied by the manga's author.

why is his hair red here? was it supposed to always be red? did the anime team fuck up that bad?!

There was one earlier, but it was mainly about the ep9 drama

But it wasn't on instagram

What did the nips think about this episode? What a shitty episode with no Yui.

I'm still mad that she didn't apologize for what she did. Junichi apologized for what he said, why cant she apologize for what she did?

there was a bigger thread earlier, but it was just filled with cuckposting.

Yes.

>implying a seasoned veteran of r9k is inexperienced enough to fall for your tricks.
I just come to these threads because I feel at home in these sorts of enviroments. I don't watch a show unless my girl has already won.

fucking NTR bait, when we will finally have a proper NTR ending? Even incestfags got ore no imouto

What a shit ending to what could have been a passable series. Is it just me, or did this last episode take a huge drop in animation quality?

She didn't know she was wrong because Junichi never told her that Chad was going to rape her

animation always go down newfag because they produce while airing

Didn't you watch first arc of seiren ?

I'm sure she knows all well in what she did to him. Still no Apology from her.

>mfw when I've only seen the first two episodes then went straight to ep 9 to join the shitfest

females don't have the same agency as men, it is unreasonable to expect as such

are you me? i did the same. (except i stopped at ep3)

what is erased

I don't get it. She was clearly in the wrong but he dogeza like a faggot. Who does that?

>rewatched both episodes
>someone claimed she apologized - she didn't
>someone claimed he warned her about chad - he didn't
I really needed a reminder that you shouldn't trust anyone on Sup Forums about things that happened if you don't remember them clearly happening.

Smartphone doesn't even pretend to have an overarching story though. It's just a SoL adventure of jesus and his wives having a fun time. It's the difference that fun characters makes.

sideways Nenes are also nice.

>that feel when its going to take 3 more weeks for the dub to finish

I enjoyed the show while it lasted but its just seasonal harem trash at the end of the day.
Wont forget my boys tho. They carried this show.

Screenshots or it didnt happpen is usually the go. Who knows how far the rabbit hole goes with some people's headcanon.

Why does Yui look so sad?

Because she wants his dick badly. She should be happy with the break up, but she doesn't, so she gets sad.

I mean, why even bother to try to create drama if you're obviously a shit writer, instead of just making something fun

Because she and Nene didn't get enough screentime. Ranko got more because she can fight unlike the other three.

Yeah. I was even believing that she went out with Chad 1 on 1 because I forgot about the meetup they were in before that.

Fuck you guys for keep making threads about this anime that made me picked this shit again.

The worst part about this whole thing is that this could very easily happen again in their future. She didn't even get why the fuck he was mad. Hell, to her, he probably blew up for no reason at all.

Where are the drawfags to show us that which cannot be shown?

I went straight to ep 9.

I wish they downplayed the MC's friends a bit so we could see more of the girls.

How to make a solid 6/10 show into a shitfest in only 40 minutes.

feels like they had no budget left, the whole episode looked like shit.

mad that pedo was pedo all the time and not after getting crushed by nene rejecting him.

the whole mc getting cucked was reversed in the manga and he got slapped by yame for going on a date with boa but in the anime it was completely fine for yame to go on a date with a guy and mc was at fault for some reason.

total shit.

I do gotta say, I did enjoy the fight seen when the pedo went berserk. He teleported behind Chad with ease and was like, "Nothing personal Kid."

They're waiting until you stop streaming.

I guess the ending (after the NTRbait plot) was okish, but this show would only really be worth watching if it was H rated, or if that happened way earlier. Would only recommend for someone who is so interested in Gyarus that he wants to watch even the worst shows about them.

>to someone like you
So he is ok with giving her to someone else.

>Girl acts like a lying whore
>Boyfriend breaks up with her because of her whorish behavior
>He's the asshole
>Apologizes to her in the end even though he was 110% right about everything
Honestly, this has been one of the most realistic Chinese cartoons I've ever seen.

That was downloaded, I only noticed now that I got the low res version

But it wasn't shit. EP 10 was the best.

the dude's an annoying shit in the manga too
Girls are cute tho

Now That's What I Call Bait! Vol. 133

But she didn't go on a date with Chad. Nothing happened. And if you're going to compare directly to the manga, there she apologized, while here he apologized.

Can we go to our comfy manga threads now?

not gonna happen user, as soon as a semi decent/nothing special manga gets a shitty adaptation the comfy threads go to shit.

I didn't watch it. Just shitposting.

>realistic
That's depressing. Not even the Japs could accept this. Only a special kind of "person" could.

This show doesn't do justice. I want two more episodes only showing Nene, and perhaps Yui.

This is so stupid.

You mean amazing, right?

Girls with tits so big that they impact how she sits and acts when sat at a table is something I've put far more thought into than I should have so it's nice to see it in practice.

holy fuck how is she so perfect

Not enough Yui!

Stupidly erotic you mean. Looks like I need to fap to giant boobs once again today.

It's shit.
It's shit in normal characters, it's even worse in a character so fucking small.

You'll appreciate it one day.

Looks like you've never seen giant natural oppai, user

Wait till she gets old and Wrinkly.

Nene is pretty disgusting. Oppai lolis like that is gross. Look, as much as I can enjoy lolis once in a while, that is just plain no.

Never, they look like shit. Even no boobs at all look better than that.

Everyone looks like shit when they get older anyway, this is not a good argument.

webm related to the muh cheating fags

Oppai loli and loli are two things that may be related to each other but are ultimately completely different though.