Kikes mock the crucifiction of Jesus Christ on their state television:

Kikes mock the crucifiction of Jesus Christ on their state television:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Question to all evangelical judeophile burgers who're Israel firster Republitards on Sup Forums, how do you reconcile the fact that the kikes have mocked Christ since the very beginning (Just look at the Talmud) with your love for that child murdering illegal settler colony?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/eu19LOpB_0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahh yes Jesus..
The original Rapefugee!

Jesus was a Jew

Ahahahahahaha, absolutely BASED, not even the resurrection will help christcucks to recover.
Spread wide.

Good use of tits to keep the viewer engaged in an otherwise shit story.

look, jesus had it coming, its pretty obvious

things dont happen on accident

dont practice black magic and then cry when humanity rejects you

no one dies for your sins but you

even if it's blurry as fuck : DAT NOSE

The jews are god's chosen people. It doesn't matter what they do, and so long as I protect them, I am assured a place in the good afterlife, while demons roast you in hell. Have a nice day.

Job is gods favourite and he is gentile

>look, jesus had it coming, its pretty obvious
literally true, jesus chose to stay in rome and was crucified because jews hated being kicked out of their temples.

Jews hate when you try to convert Jews to Rabbi worship

Jews love when you try to convert goys to Rabbi worship

Republicans are stupid. Jews hate Christians more than anyone else on earth. Just look how they are treated in Israel. Top cuck.

KEK
fucking based
fuck christcucks
>inb4 angry replies
turn the other buttcheek pfahahahahahahaha

I wish that were me

>Jews hate when you try to convert Jews to Rabbi worship

>Jews love when you try to convert goys to Rabbi worship

Back in the oven, you subversive kike

Jews love pushing Christian zionism, yes. But they don't like traditional Christianity which was against jews.

shoo shoo smelly mongreloid

Your puny god child was literally defeated by a couple nails and some sticks of wood. Why wouldn't we mock that?

This is a retarded meme. Please leave Sup Forums you dumb fucking jew.

>hot Jewish girl making fun of Christcucks

Sorry lads, I'm on the Jewish side here.

I saw some add pop up on zucker-book and it was a add by the conservative party of Canada wanting people to sign a petition saying that Israel should have the right to 'defend' itself. And it seems a lot of boomer christians seem to think of Israel as some kind of Christian homeland when it is really disney world for jews who don't even like christians.

It's simple, if the Jews can preach cuckold Christianity they will. Christianity without their influence allows the masses to see their lies. That's dangerous goy because of the pure fact the average Christian will now have a reason to look into the JQ.

>jesus
>a nigger
accurate

Looks like all the virgin cucks from reddit are here

>evangelical judeophile burgers who're Israel firster Republitards on Sup Forums,

I have never seen any such thing, and I say that as an evangelical Protestant /ptg/ user who hopes BASED Assad gets gassed, mostly to anally pulverize /shitgen/. I think an israelfirster Christian is no more or less stupid than a neonazi larper who defines himself in opposition to Israel. The Jews are what they are. Thanks to Obama there is a fracture line between Zionist kikes and communist kikess which can and should be exploited. The Jew may have unleashed the rabid dog that is the mudslime, but the time to arrest the dog's owner comes after, not before, the dog has been put down.

Jesus never even left the borders of what is now Israel, but thanks for proving that all anti-Christians, atheist, pagan, or Muslim, are doing your work.

GET FUCKED CHRISTNIGGER

>Creflo Dollar
>Dollar

Jesus WAS a kike btw

what the fuck am I watching though

>Kikes mock the crucifiction of Jesus Christ on their state television
Who gives a shit.

One nuclear weapon over Tel Aviv. Think of how many of the world's problems could be eliminated with that one explosion.

Jews do not push Christianity at all, as anyone with an above-90 iq would know. For example, anyone actually capable of rational empiricism could find upwards of 1,000 anti-Christian movies, shows, or magazine covers for each of those, and would be well aware of this fact.

>mock made up children's story they made up for goy
>Fuck da j00s!
Fuck off cuck

Christ cucks giving them billions every year so they can compete with US companies in the international market costing America even more jobs. Only religion could explain such stupidity.

soon

Based Jews I hope it makes you all christcuck mad.

Doesn't bother me at all. I know we have Jesus with us. Jews have no souls. God took that away from them many many millennia ago. Jews have always been blood and power thirsty. Father god does not approve of their ways so he took the soul away from them. That's why they're able to be so violent and subversive.

Jesus will prevail, he always does. Let the Jews gaslight themselves on their own soulless ego.

>caring about a retarded work of fiction
>crucifixion of a magical being is that retarded work of fiction

future niggas going be worshipping harry potter as truth

>This entire thread
No wonder the world has gone to shit. Just goes to show how deep the kikes have infiltrated even Sup Forums at this point.

It's just an edgy show for the tasteless masses.

What do Adam & Eve, Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, King David, and Jesus all have in common?

They’re all MYTHS.

Never said they pushed it, just said they control the masses who are Christian. It's not a hard concept to grasp, the only movie that was about the passion that portrayed the Jews accurately was low and behold The Passion by Mel Gibson. What happened when the The Passion came out? You had literally hundreds of thousands of Jews claiming that it was against them for showing the truth of what they did. They never did this again until they heard about Mel's sequel to The Passion. Jews fear what they cannot control.

dayum judas look like that??

Stop crying over nothing

u first

White people forced them to worship Christ at swordpoint you fucking retard, they were pagans before that. Non-white Christianity is a testament to the world-domination of Christian White civilization. The second that Jews and communists stripped Christianity from White civilization, we went into decline.

Out another way, christian Europe resisted 1,000 years of Muslim invasion, reconquering all of Continental Europe and eventually invading and colonizing almost the entire Islamic world. Atheist/Pagan Europe has fallen to Islam in less than one century. Pathetic.

kill yourself, boomer faggot and/or shill

I agree. You should stop giving Poland a hard time.

Joseph was returning home for a census.

English is spoken by niggers, chinks, philipphinos and othr subhumans, so I take it it is to be considered a nigger language then?
Let me also remind you that there are mestizos and niggers praising actual Germanic gods in the USA, does that mean its a nigger religion as well?

suck a big black cock or mohamed's

No one here does, besides we dont see them as threat, and why should we care?

so are we cool again, even after my granduncle shoved your guys into the funchamber ?

t.Ahmed

We cool nigga

Jews don't really give a fuck about mocking Jesus as they don't believe him to be the son of God, their loss, but that's just what it is. You could discuss your concept of sin with a Jew all night long, but ultimately it wouldn't matter because they don't believe in Hell. That's for starters. Secondly, their sense of humor is kinda shitty, unless you count the rabbis. I like their jokes because more often than not they try to smuggle some sort of wisdom in-between the lines. Lastly, this show, whatever the fuck it is, must be ancient. If you want to give them shit for something that old, might as well focus on the crucifixion itself.

As you should not. Their government are kike cock suckers desperately trying to save face. It's hard to understand the Jewish perspective but not everyone in the world is after you unless you go out of your way to make it so. I like Bibi and respect him because he was spec ops and fought the enemy face to face at the cost of losing a brother but ever try to get me to suck kike cock and we have a problem. Not much of one because your enemies are the bigger concern but none the less. Those puppets that sing praises to Israel make me sick though. You don't even need the few billion dollars the US sends you. It's just embarrassing for them.

You replied to yourself instead of , retard

Man you are engulfed by memes, socialize more, leave your dense room once in a while.. Also, if you have respect for bibi you are as clueless as they come, we deal with him here we dont like him at all.. People vote for him because the rest are either too cuck or too lunatic

Don't care.

I now know why my gramps banged a jewish woman.

Incorrect, in the bible it says God has no favorites.

Job was only doing as he should, so that's why God was so proud of him.

Very few people like the guy they vote for. You should consider yourself lucky your worst best option is Bibi.

Bibi pls go.

That's an old ass show why are you just upset now
>respecting Bibi
Hmmmmmm

Fuck, i miss this show
Also what's the problem with making fun of jesus? he's been made fun of on tv and other media all the time

Jewish women are so hot, especially since they are royal and docile.
Pic vaguely related.

Noticed how she breath heavily each time she use the plasdick?

He will be gone soon enough and I would consider that unfortunate. As hardline as he is and perhaps a figure of the past you can see the logic to his actions and understand them. What will be interesting is to see how Israel adapts after he is gone. I have a few ideas and I'm sure no one would like them at all but the loyal cock suckers in Washington are not good in the long run. Of course who the fuck cares what I think? No one and no one should because at the end of the day I don't really care that much and won't pretend otherwise.

JOOS HAIT JEESUAS SSSO U BIE SHIELL TU!

you are one to say shit about state tv

Hi I am an אולה חדש and I'm looking for shows to increase my hebrew levels (just finished קורס עברית too.) What is the name of this show? Do you have any other suggestions for shows in hebrew?

why do you think that?

nudes?

Jesus is, as a fictional character, the perfect person. By that I mean he is morally perfect, rejects evil, temptation, power and the initiation of force. He is effectively as innocent as a baby at 33. To hurt the most innocent beings alive is the most evil act imaginable. I think we can all agree that stabbing a healthy baby can be considered an act of evil. Therefore, by hating Jesus, these people reveal themselves as evil.

It's kind of like what is happening with Trump. Trump says and does great things for many people, and by attacking him, people reveal their allegiance and their evil ways. These lovers of evil reveal themselves by acting out against solid moral principles, I'm not in any way advocating worshiping Trump, but I do agree with much of what he represents such as the non-initiation of force and giving to people who are having a hard time through things outside of their control.

they set him up and had the romans kill him 101 jewery

Jesus challenged their presumption and their
power in His day and He seriously interfered with
their graft when He drove the money changers- out
of the temple in Jerusalem. That act summed up
His entire career He was an indignant, earnest
reformer. The Sanhedrin had reached the lowest
depth of corruption. The murder of Jesus ended
its criminal reign for a time. The Jews as a
mass did not understand what was happening;
they had been misled by the Sanhedrin and the
rabbis. The Sanhedrin consisted of seventy men

who ruled civil affairs. They had previously ruled
criminal affairs which power was taken from them
by the Roman government. There was also an-
other Sanhedrin consisting of twenty men, who
ruled religious affairs.- Jesus fought both of them.
Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.
read
Belfour Declaratrion, then "the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

It'd be more interesting if she put chocolate bars into that bikini top and did jumping jacks until they melted.

>The jews are god's chosen people. It doesn't matter what they do, and so long as I protect them, I am assured a place in the good afterlife, while demons roast you in hell. Have a nice day.
You better get to protecting whites then.

>khazar milkers

I don't see anything wrong with this

you're trying to shake them down for property you don't even own, it's the swiss bank gold kikery over again

The absolute state of Sup Forums, utterly taken over by oven-dodgers. GG

docile .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Christianity is the original anti-semetic religion, It was infiltrated by the synagog of satan and has been tampered with by jews.
Why do jews hate jesus so much if he was a jew as well?
Watch this video it will tell you almost everything you need to know:
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>inb4 oy vey bad goy

get a load of the talking ash pile.

Are you retarded? This is hapoening becuase white christian people buil their empires and converted them? What have nordcucks done? Nothing, they just suck muslim cock.

You're destined to join the Jews in hell kek. Enjoy.

Jesus was an anti roman rebel.

He got killed by romans and roman loyal jews, the book got re written during the council of byzantium.

Can I get a "FUCK KIKES"?

Antisemitism, shut up, goy.

if it wasnt for the romans turning the other cheek because they left peganism led to the uprising of the muslims
if the romans stayed pegan they would have just butchered every trble maker race in the empire instead they let it fester

I hate Christcucks but to be fair that's mainly coming from the fat useless boomer generation.

It's עולה חדש
Anyway this show was canceled quite a while ago, and i don't watch tv anymore so i can't really tell you, but i think you can try the various movie channels since they al have hebrew subtitles. You can also try channel 23, which is pretty much educational and kiddie shows 24/7, so the level of hebrew should be relatively basic
No, but have a pic instead

youtu.be/eu19LOpB_0M
Its not Israeli but all isra fags here grew on it