HELP

I did LSD and it bluepilled me. It reversed EVERYTHING. I realized I should just be nice to everyone because it makes life easier. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. HEEEEEEEELPPPPP

You burned your CPU bro...That's why you feel blue pilled.
You got your brain fried.

LSD should have red pilled you far more your liying user

Wait...
So you be saying...
That you shouldnt take seriously...
What is being circlejerked on a Vietnamese anime board?

WTF???
WWTF???
WWTTF???
WWTTTFF???

Stop worrying, the anxiety will make it worse. This has happened to me before, it will go away soon.

This is your blog Leaf fag.

Go away

>detach from reality
>become bluepilled
Sounds about right.

That wasn't a part of your views before? Fuck off, shill.

Maybe if you're still tripping right now, retard. If acid fundamentally changed how you think, you probably didn't have much to work with in the first place.

Not even trying to hide it anymore huh rabbi?

Depends on the acid.

I THINK THIS IS WHY THE HIPPIES WANTED PEACE

>>>/ptg/
also, kys

I think your having a bad trip man!!!
seeek medical help faggot.

I'd imagine he'd have to have a major ass dosage to fry himself that much. I knew a guy who took 3 real good tabs and had a bad trip, but he just acts a little weird now, not think completely differently.

The rabbitt hole goes very deep from there m8, all the hate and race resentment, it's nothing but a beta justification.

nope, but so don't you.

Just do some meth and you will be back to normal in no time

fuck off retard

>being nicer is bluepilled
>"fuck you white people, surrender your guns, I'm nicer now"

No its good. Hate is bad. Being hated is bad. Why would i wish that on someone else.

faggot

Sounds like you're a faggot, user. Sorry.

I did LSD and mushrooms, and I remained exactly the same. That's because I did it for entertainment purposes, and went in knowing that your brain temporarily going haywire due to a change in chemistry doesn't result in the discovery of fundamental truths or communication with the universe or any other stupid hippie nonsense.

The true redpill is knowing the truth but not letting it take your inner peace away. Know thy (((enemy))) but also don't dwell on this god forsaken korean origami board and adding fuel to the fire.

Yea, the golden rule is great, problem is there are jews. Defend your ancestral birthright, defend your purchase. Treat others as yourself etc ONLY WORKS WITH OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF.

>empty people get empty trips on psychedelics
color me surprised leaf