Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer Year One manga starts tomorrow - some pics from the official twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

lightnovelwood.com/novelRevuePage/novelRevuePage193.html
amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2278488051/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30449666
mediafire.com/file/5wjnqr0zahmzkk4/ゴブリンスレイヤー ドラマCD 我が家への帰還 - Niconico Video.mp4
mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8599
vndb.org/v5155
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goblins are not a real pro...

last pic for now

Any idea how many issues this is gonna be?

Tomorrow is also the release date of th 6th novel. Synopsis and impressions here:
lightnovelwood.com/novelRevuePage/novelRevuePage193.html

What's this side story about? How GS got started slaying gobbos?

absolutely no idea, but the title "year one" implies that it will only span the first year, so it will not be that long. On the other hand, if GS will continue to be popular, it may be easily extended.

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2278488051/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last
>first place on amazon for volume 3 of the regular manga

[E1M1 STARTS PLAYING]

yes.

The novel got also a drama CD (the second), and there is a third one announced on amazon for March 2018, to be released with the 7th light novel.

Pic related.

And we don't even have the first one online...

Is this from the same mangaka?

it's on nicovideo - but I didn't see a rip on nyaa or on one of the raw manga sites.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30449666

no, it's from Kento Eida (?)

Thanks. Too bad nico seems to be taking ages to load today.

Year one? This is the Prequal right?
Will there still be a new chapter for the start of Vol2 next month or is it postponed for this?

different magazines (Year One is in Young Gangan and biweekly, the normal manga in Big Gangan and monthly) and different mangaka, so there should be not many problems (I suppose that the novel author already did write part/all of the Year One novel).

Different artist or same artist?

mediafire.com/file/5wjnqr0zahmzkk4/ゴブリンスレイヤー ドラマCD 我が家への帰還 - Niconico Video.mp4

downloaded it a few days ago.

Also
>bi-weekly
I guess I'll go out this noose up, now that there's something to pay attention too and not wait until fucking december for Vol4 and a month or more for vol2 mango to start.

WAit the 6th? I thought on 3 of the lns were out. Or is it that there's only 3 in english.

this nigga is batman now???

Holy fucking shit, i bet he at first used a helmet to hide his madness

>tomorrow
And so it begins

Different. Google doesn't give anything for Kento Eida, while Kousuke Kurose (illustrator of the main manga) already published some series and doujinshi.

mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=8599

He was always a "medieval doomguy that fights like batman". But at one point in the main story he did managed to go "true doomguy".

SOON

3 novels in English, soon 6 in Japanese (and the 7th in March 2018). Only the main manga is released in English at the same time as in Japan.

h-how long until the 4 one is translated?

Goddamit, now i want priestess to snap like this.

Delete this priestess is pure.

>nearly 7 volumes out now
What's the word on the quality? Do they stay pretty consistently good?

wait, how become one with hatred stops you from being "pure"? you could say they now are "pure hatred".

Priestess is not for corruption.
She is for innocense and pure. Same with CG and GG.
Elf on the other hand...

>Only the main manga is released in English at the same time as in Japan.
What? didn jew press licenced it too? how we are going to read the prequel now?

BTW, that guy did another comic.
>Elf wrote NTR on GS' helmet
The fuck are you implying?

forgot pic

>Writes NTR
WHAT IN THE HELL!?

This harem will end with one of them actually getting him with the others wither giving up or getting gobbed

I find funny how this artist keep pushing elfXGs when in the actual manga she is the less romantically interested in him (maybe because her bash and tsundere attitude).

>GS is playing a snes
What would be playing? ghost gouls?

I think she might just not be interested in humans.
Or maybe she's a lesbo.
Also the scene you're thinking of is in the guild when she's super drunk and GG is openly discussing her plans to take GS out for the festival.
She literally says "I don't like him like that"

Elf is voiced by Nao Toyama in the drama CD

What he has on the hand? looks he has some in the mought too, is a piece of meat?rancho 7700

>Celica's VA
Dunno what to think, Celica wasn't tsundere, she only had the fatal flaw of thinking she should bear the burden alone.

Those are some strong children, must be all the living in the wild and rape they're doing.

Is Year One by the same mangaka or is it different artist?

different artist.

I want to talk about about doing lewd things to elf and her body while she listens from afar with her ears!

Why is she blushing?

Judging for the lines on her ears, she maybe just heard some lewd things at the distance.

They have very similiar styles. I like it.

I know it was you, user.

But look at the faces the humans have in the first plage they look anything but human.

A N I M E W H E N

She can hear GS and CG fucking

> helmet with horns

OH MY

Looks more like a page from berserk desu.
That's not a bad thing though. But if Humans look that creepy, we can probably expect uncomfortable situations.

Year One: Git Gud Arc

>Horns offer no tactical advantages.
Oh boy, I'm so hype.

>The Dice is Cast

This triggers me.

Are you one of those plebs who don't cast their Dice? PATHETIC

Can girls love fix this madness?

One eyed shota GS.
Nice
CG was flat then see this

CG best cover girl
prove me wrong

Complete failure to make GS open out.

>One eyed
Are you the ugly user who desperately wanted GS to be ugly

>More rape soon

With the way this different artist draws human faces, maybe you won't like it.

see one day earlier, 14 September instead of 15 September, so expect to see more of the light novel illustrations soon.

These. I feel it will be a lot closer to ther first few chapters than the lightheartedness of the others.

we got already some from the preview

CG teasing

What are our chances in the future of getting doujins that aren't rape and don't contain gobbos?

Also how well does GS do in Japan?
Do the japs in all their degeneracy like it for GS's autism like we do, or do they like it because the rape and the female designs?

I wonder if Guild Girl will look different, fresh from basic training and meeting the too eager new adventurer GS.

More male characters when?

>implying that he won't like it

You have bros such as Guts and Lancer!
Why do you need to be so greedy?

only one in BW and one that was too big...

Fuck Donkey Kong

There is no way CG's dad or GS would let her go adventure. She would slow him down. Not really her fault her character design is flawed.

Oh boy! Is it Khorne bullying hour?

What kind of elf is this?

waiting for more pics... either manga or light novel.

WHERE IS ELVE'S THIGH HIGHS

Not much she can talk to him about since he doesn't tell her about gobos.
In a way she has helped him, becuase she's one of the few reasons he doesn't go off the deep end and keeps fighting.
>"there is someone who will mourn my death"

>shorts and leggings
Noice, who is this knife ear?

Ripped

Fucking heretical. They must be purged from this mortal plane.

The next rape victim.

This. They don't even rape like ethical people.

Delet

Anyone willing to give a synopsis of the drama cd? Been listening through it but only able to piece it together a little.

A lewd one!

See vndb.org/v5155 to know what I fuck for.

>My name is Iiyama Hunt. I'm an intelligence operative for the secret agency known as the Federal Association of Pussy Protective Services.

>What is FAPPS, you ask? Well, if you don't mind me being blunt, it's a pretty long story to tell empty-handed. Master, get my pal here a cold glass of milk, and a vodka martini for me. Shaken, not stirred.

>Oh yes. FAPPS is a secret organization that collects information and research on impregnations, uterine conditions, and sex crimes around the world, and if necessary, employs direct action to bring things under control.

>I'm a legendary operative in the organization, with a 100% mission success rate. They call me the Come Insider. Lousy name, I know, but I'm a soldier of justice, granted a special License to Sex to perform intercourse at my own discretion while undertaking my missions.

>Some people think it's ridiculous, but this ridiculous organization has to exist, to protect womb peace.This world is so rotten!

I had a good kek thanks to you!
Carry on.

Remind me again why people like this edgy nonsense?