If black people are always stupid

If blacks are always retarded, then why was Ethiopia able to destroy the Italian invasion attempt, and was only conquered by Mussolini afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/01/the-genetic-affinities-of-ethiopians/#.WljddHanGUk
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/et-ethiopia
gentlecynic.net/Articles/IQ and Global Inequality.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the only African civilization to develop and alphabet. Sad!

Because italians cant into warfare

The Ethiopian defense was very clever. Not only did they acquire the equipment necessary to defend themselves. They outwitted the Italian Generals, and then achieved land through treaty negotiations as well.

and yet Ethiopians are just as negroid as every other nigger in Africa. So what's the explanation?

There are different races of black people, Ethiopians are not of the common retarded nigger race and had actual civilization for millennia

Is that so? Ethiopia today has the same level of IQ as other African nations do today. In fact, today they average lower IQs compared to other African nations. So I can't help but be inquisitive about this.

What's the deal with the pentagram?

Ethiopia has an average IQ of 67 while Nigeria is 84 and Sierra Leone is 91.

Ethiopians and Somalis flee their shitholes to Niger-Congo speaking countries.

But I wouldn’t expect a decapitated savage to know.

Russia was supplying Ethiopia with a shitload of weapons in the first Italo-Ethiopian War.

Because Sicilians are all descendants of niggers.

That's certainly true, Ethiopia managed to acquire the technology to defeat their enemy, train how to use them, and then defeat an enemy which should have been more experienced and better equipped at such methods of warfare.

Russia certainly supplied them. But Russia did not win their war for them.

>what is egypt

Ethiopia is a special case. It's was one of the oldest christian nations and long-living Empires (before commmunist revolution), Ethiopea was never colonized by arabs or Europeans. The one time Brits tried to invide, ethiopeans with the help from Russian Empire managed to defeat them. Not to mention that Ethiopeans aren't "negroid" like Sub-Saharan africans, they are Hamites.

Egyptians and North Africans in general are not negroid.

>able to destroy the Italian invasion attempt

Not a really high bar.

They got retarded niggers migrating over there. They even were one of the first christian countries, it's hard to believe their natural IQ is that low, especially when they managed to defeat modern military forces.

>Hamites

Okay so basically what you're saying is, pic related are just black Caucasians?
If that's so, then why do they continue to have one of the lowest average IQs in Africa today?

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king
#Ethiopia

Is the same true of Sierra Leone? They are just black caucasians essentially? Because if I look up videos and pictures of people from there, they look just as negroid as any other African, but their average IQ is 91.

I was checking on Ethipian IQ and apparently that 63 IQ number comes from a couple of tests done to a couple of ethiopian jews that migrated to Israel in the 90s. I think there are no actual studies to normal people. It's pretty hard to trust any kind of statistic about Africa.

Those you posted might be negroid, but it's a different race from the typical slave race

>black caucasians
Well, there are many different groups in Ethiopea. But from what I got, a large chunk of Euthiopeans while not 100% caucasians, do have somewhere around 30-40% caucasian admixture, in general.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/01/the-genetic-affinities-of-ethiopians/#.WljddHanGUk

You don't think it's possible that despite having lagged behind western civilization for whatever reasons, that perhaps some actual non-Caucasian negroid peoples, are intelligent and have potential?

Ethiopian here. AMA

Could you remove your memeflag?

there are several negroid races, but the smarter ones are normally the least violent ones so they have been majorly genocided by the chimp negroids. You can't be so smart if you didn't develop some warfare to protect yourself though

FFS germans and russians gave them guns and trainer.
You may as well post a black marine.

I legitimately wonder how IQ tests are taken least developed nations. Do they go out there and ask some goat herders a couple of arithmetic and geometry questions in return for a treat or some pay? If that's so then no shit they score very low on those type of tests.

I'm not posting from Ethiopia. I'm diaspora

>Beat the Italians in warfare

They're led by idiot generals who had ill prepared men with poor tactics

why... why is this even a question

Now if that's a fact, am I wrong?

This would seem to imply that negroids have potential. Since there are African nations which consist of negroids which have been intelligent, and a select few with high IQ populations. I am just curious about this because many Sup Forumsacks suggest that niggers have no potential or capabilities of their own at all.

Now, I am not retarded enough to think colonialism is the reason African nations fail. I am just not so sure that Africans lack potential and intelligence as a whole.

Oh I'm aware that the Russians gave them equipment, without which they would have quickly been defeated. That's well acknowledged.

Aren't italians the highest iq in europe?

1. they aren't negroids
2. were supported by russians in both material and logistics
3. outnumbered the inexperienced and poorly mechanized invading force by 10, and despite that lost more men in the process

when we came back they lost

Post proof that you are a nigger with timestamp and then I will ask questions.

Dude they are negroids, they have most haplogroups than the rest of the world and they are all black.

>damage control
You're a hundred years too late, Guido

nice cherrypick
they are a mixed bunch, genetically they are usually about 50% negroid-like and 50% caucasoid like, hardly like your proper Yoruba negroid from west africa
facts aren't damage control

Not all blacks are the same. Nigeria and Ethiopia stand out among the rest and Ethiopia actually has a long history to it.

Ethiopia's highlands have always been very good defensive positions and they had a long history and tradition of repelling better equipped invaders, from bantu niggers to the turks to the italians up until WW2

Ethiopia was in relatively good shape until the commies took over, and the result was a horrific famine and the introduction of lower IQ ethnicities that caused part of the country (Eritrea) to fuck off in the process

>After the French had unexpectedly made Tunis into their protectorate in 1881, outraging opinion in Italy over the so-called "Schiaffo di Tunisi" (the "slap of Tunis"), Italian foreign policy had been extremely anti-French
>Italy had joined the Triple Alliance, allying herself with Austria and Germany against France.
>However, the bilingual treaty did not say the same thing in Italian and Amharic; the Italian version did not give the Ethiopians the "significant autonomy" written into the Amharic translation.
>With the exceptions of the Ottoman Empire, which still maintained its claim to Eritrea, and Russia, which disliked the idea of an Orthodox nation being subjugated to a Roman Catholic nation, all of the European powers accepted the Italian claim to a protectorate.
>General Baratieri planned to surprise the larger Ethiopian force with an early morning attack, expecting his enemy to be asleep. However, the Ethiopians had risen early for Church services and, upon learning of the Italian advance, promptly attacked.

God I love History

The generals were the problem, not the men

In the case of Ethiopia, the number came from tests on Ethiopian jew migrants, which lived in a community that was basically closed off from most education and contact with the outside world.

I guess they just run tests on immigrants

You went to Ethiopia several times both before and after. The only time you won you were supported by the useless league on nations, and that time we sent guns too only to see you suffer while trying to keep control.

God was on their side as they were with god since Jesus was a thing

based Mexico stood by our side when the League pussied out. There's a borough in Addis Ababa named after Mexico

Mussolini WAS Italian, you imbecile!

Easy, because they are Christian. Ethiopia back then was more like European nation-states than like Africans. They were organized, had a government, and all of that thanks to Christianity. Other Africans had a million tribes every one of which had their own religion. No unity, no country, no state, no government. Very easy for an organized army with guns to conquer

Get cancer.

u mad negro?

>u mad negro?

An italian discovered + named your country, subhuman amerishit.

>u mad negro?

Yeah his dumbass "discovered" a country with people already living in it.

> tyroneinventscomputeer.jpg

Stupid nog...

The fucking memes write themselves.

Enjoy your slow genocide, "white" amerinigger.

Enjoy sucking Muslim cocks with the rest of Europe you mongrel.

Oh, and how is it that the italian that "discovered" America was using maps that already had it on them?

Arabic presence in Sicily was shorter lived and with smaller numbers than literal negroids have inhabited your melting pot shithole for centuries.

Tell me how italians aren't white again?

Don't be mad your great grandma got some of that big negro dick there Guido..

> be sicilian
> have nappy hair
> have dark skin

But I'm white I swear!!!

Honestly I don't blame you, I'd do my best to deny it too.

Probably because Mussolini and Hitler were both manipulated into becoming agent provocateurs that normalized extremism which radicalized and demonized the indigenous gentile populations of their countries and allowed the kikes to seem justified in genociding those ethnicities.

If you will open your eyes for a second, you might notice most of the people in both Italy and Germany who own stuff are ratfaced kikes or their mischling kinnder halfkikes. The few indigenous gentiles left own barely anything, as planned all along.

Bolshevik kikes and Ethiopean kikes were planned to defeat the misled provoked gentiles, who were marched off several military cliffs by their ratfaced (ethnically khazar ashkeNazi) and crypto half kike leadership.

I'm from genoa lol

keep your cuck fetish to your self, nigger

Man shut the fuck up and get a memeflag please.

I think niggers can be very smart, but they are often impulsive and pety (not sure if this is from lead paint and water or bad selective breeding in the rapist filled slave huts), and so they do the master kikes bidding and as a reward they are sterilized in Yidsrael by the same kikes who ran most of the slave trade, push the black vs white divide and infected most niggers with the AshkeNazi DNA inbred defect of sickle celled anemia.

So niggers are emotionally manipulated to blame the GENTRYfication for everything, just as spics blame LATINization and micks blame ROMANization... noone ever seems to want to point out that the ratfaced kikes who took over all these areas were often the main drivers and funders of all the cultural destruction which always seems to follow ratfaced infiltration.

Now Ethiopia faces Saudi ratfaced generals and their muzzy halfbreed zealot mercenary armies on all sides. I am sure they will treat the Ethiopean niggerkikes better than the Yemeni sandniggerkikes.

>Well, there are many different groups in Ethiopea

this

Not EVERY Ethiopian women qualifies as habesha, in fact majority do not. The majority fall under the Oromo groups.

>Mussolini and Hitler were both manipulated into becoming agent provocateurs

Care to explain more on this? I've heard this theory before.

I heard the Nazis were also a Zionist funded outfit. Its either Hitler was legitmate and independent of the Zionist bankers, or
he was in on it or at the very least provacatuered by the elite.

Hitler was a zionist asset, whether they like it or not as far as I'm concerend, lest I see some powerful proof. I'd like to compare it to todays Al Qaeda. Hitler and Osama Bin laden really are no different.

This is a ratfaced global ethnic takeover, ratfaces are promoted to benefit ratfaced motives and propaganda.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT WHAT RELIGION THEY CLAIM.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT NAME THEY GO BY.

They pawn off the names and religions onto the gentile and indigenous ethnicities and turn them against each other using these loaded language filled texts and words.

Look at their fucking ratfaces to see who the ratkikes are.

What's this "I'm rubber you're glue"?

I'm not the one that jumped in all butthurt because someone said sicilians are all niggers. That was you.

And you still haven't explained how your nigger ancestor "discovered" a place he already had maps to, and which already had people living on it.

Post rare Italian SS divisions plox.
Italy is a beautiful country aside from all the niggers.

>vespucci was a nigger

kek. Keep the projections coming you rootless mongrel. You are pathetic.

kys slavshit

>Slav

> italians
They are worse than niggers in every way.

I already called you a mongrel, so it looks like I was right, "I know you are but what am I" is the best comeback your nigger ass can think of.

I bet you think you invented that too...

If they were allowed to bring their mothers with them for comfort they would've won the first time

>still made a century later

>Ethiopia was always black. I know this because it is in Africa.
I can't imagine what it's like to be as stupid as you are.

>slovenian
my condolences

Some say Hitlers grandma was a maid and whore to Rothschild himself, who produced a bastard. Hitler appears to exhibit phenotypic genetic defects that are common in the bankster jews who infiltrated royal european bloodlines. The main trait he is known to exhibit is the "triad claw" hand defect of crypto jews, but he also had brown hair and eyes and a pugish nose reminiscent of sephardi jew gangsters and politicians. A typical frontman for the ratkikes who hide in shadows, a liason to the gentile goyim who could pass at a glance by the uneducated eye.

The only real question in my mind anymore is, was he a willing zogbot or misled into reacting the ways he did? Did he retire to South America or die in that bunker?

Italy has birthed more people of genius level intelligence than any other geographical area on planet earth. Your shitty government was heavily inspired by rome, as was your architecture.

Hopefully cancer kills you today.

Blacks are superior to Italians
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

>conquered by Mussolini
fucking lol

Yeah, U mad.

Pathetic.

I'm noticing a unusually high amount of seething ogros today on Sup Forums, more butthurt than the usual.

Yeah I noticed it as well. Maybe because of the elections that are coming up in a few days?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/et-ethiopia

Says the ratfaced kike masquerading as indigenous to Italy. Have you seen any indigenous Sabine this decade? Or is their ethnicities extinction complete (((average Italian citizen)))?

pic very related

Possibly. Germany was crippled economically, and in a few short years the Nazi's somehow turned it around. They couldn't have done that without consulting and needing the "enemy" (Rothschild banking) to help them.

I don't know and I'm not sure it matters if he knew he was being used or not. I'm sure he fully believed the rhetoric he was fed and spewed up.

Hitler may have believed all the rhetoric, maybe even thought he was the shit for a while, he just didn't last very long because ultimately he wasn't that important. Just a puppet. He may have said all the words but someone else wrote the script.

post source

If he did not know, it shows how the game is run on each side, if he did know, it shows the level of deception possible. Why do bolshevik ratkikes put the focus on bugeyed hungerian illuminati kikes? Is their some subtle propaganda war between the kike tribes? Can this fault line be promoted into a real war?

The kikes hold the line together on stupid loaded language manipulations, the promotion of the "cheap jew" meme, easy to disprove for the rich, caused more division in the poor. "Cheap jew" distracts from the real history of murderous, theiving, rapist ratkikes... all themes they project on niggers who were often too racially cucked to leave their own communities until kike promoted liberalism and yiddish "stop snitchin" based rap culture told them to be bank robbers and jet setters.

Ratkikes were pointed out in nazi art, but Rothschild kikes have less of a ratkike look. Hitler benefited the vichy ratkikes and let them switch sides twice, his ratkike general went on to be the secratary general of the UN. In some cases Hitler benefitted the very same ratkikes he criticized, were the deaths head skulls and concentration camps meant to be over the top, so as to cause the sympathy of onlookers? Limited slip propaganda about jewish usury and cultishness to distract from the bolshevik ratkike murder of millions of gentile indigenous europeans?

excuse me can I get some source

niggers were created by satan to punish mankind

source when

its not 91 it is 64 gentlecynic.net/Articles/IQ and Global Inequality.pdf

Ethiopia had, I believe, an Emperor? This implies a natural and glorious form of government that the people can follow with all their heart. What matters more in a society than the raw number of intelligent people is the willingness of the masses to follow their leaders and the society being setup in a way such that the intelligent are the leaders. Also, those intelligent people have to actually care for their people and a good monarch will.

((("Good monarchs"))) like the ratfaced defects who infiltrated anglo bloodlines, let the bankers/politicians use the Isle of Man as a pedo rape dungeon brothel and offshore billions to avoid contributing their own fair share of taxes to the empire they so care about?