What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

No script, no debate

#Hoggtied

He meant that he looked into Alex Jones after hearing about him once, opened that endless can of crazy, and backed the fuck away like a sane person. If you think Jones wouldn't set up every moment of any interview with that kid to make him look right and the kid look wrong, you're gullible.

/thread

They are both controlled opposition. Hogg is the opposition of the alt right. Jones is the opposition of the establishment. They need to get together to get there stories straight. With deepstate parents, he is probably friends with CIA-Jones.

Lugenpresse

David Hogg is a dick sucking kike that needs to be gassed. Just so we are clear, I despise the dude.He did the right thing. Jones is a nutter of the highest order.

This. The faggot knows he can't win a debate without having pre scripted questions and answers first

re:re:re:fwd:OMGLOL.granny

>lemme on ur show
> ok
>heh heh heh i was only pretending to be interested

Stop giving him attention. saged

>implying Trump didn't do this exact same thing with the UK

He means he's a pussy who didn't think Alex jones would actually respond but when Alex did he backed the fuck down like the beta cuck he is

Sounds like a pussy to me. If I saw an active shooter some where even if I didn't have a gun I'd try to flank them and stab them in the head!

Pretty much this! Alex is on some shit now!

internet tough guy

>1v1 me faggot
>ok, let's do it
>n-no I don't do debates with meanies
kek

It was written by a lawyer to avoid liable and still sound insulting.
Notice he's not actually accusing Jones of saying or doing anything.
>had disgusting remarks
>how awful so many people have been
The NRA will sue him too.