OPRAH CONFIRMED NUTCASE

Thinks god speaks to her.
people.com/movies/oprah-winfrey-one-thing-make-her-run-president-exclusive/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-relationship-with-oprah-winfrey-2018-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Doesn't have God speak to you in your dreams
sucks to be you bruh

what fucking qualification does these nigger retard have in leading a country with a trillion dollar a year military?

what will she do first? attack england?

Just wants to get that nigger southern vote. If she runs she already has the women vote by default so she knows who are her supporters already

ill tell that bitch who god is for 6 million dollars

I hope she runs. Trump will destroy her.

UMMMMM

No Bitch No

Don't try it or be tried.

Oprah's God

She's not a believer. Supporting an abortion platform kind of negates any chance of her actually believing. Planned Parenthood, whom she supports, openly sells and trades in the most macabre of illicit commodities---organ and tissue from children they murdered. Religion is just a costume she wears.

God told melania to tell trump to run.
god keeps not telling oprah to run

is god /ourguy/
you be the judge.

God speaks to Oprah. There is no denying it.

>bruh
God doesn’t speak to niggers, you’re just delusional from all of the drugs you take

Trust VI Pee Pee, he knows.

So does Mike Pence.

>Asking for signs
>Asking to be spoken to

Fucking scripture denying Heretic

>Oprah, they're trying to take away your seat. They're trying to depose you. They're trying to take your power. They are corrupting it. They are going to destroy you, and kill you. They will destroy everything you have built. You need to kill them. Burn them. Burn them all. Burn the world, Oprah, stop them. Burn them. BURN THEM.

Odin is going to kill YHWH

to pray is to accept defeat

>Guy 1,000 years ago claimed to see god
TEACH US MASTER!
>Guy now claims to see god

LOL UR CRAZY

The state of Murica... you're a fucking joke

That's just normal christcuck talk
She's not a nutcase just a fuckin bluepilled retard

Look under your seats
Everyone gets a car

They're best friends bud.
businessinsider.com/trump-relationship-with-oprah-winfrey-2018-1
>"I love Oprah. Oprah would always be my first choice," Trump told King. "She's a terrific woman, she's somebody that's very special. If she'd do it, she'd be fantastic. She's popular, she's brilliant, she's a wonderful woman."
>"I like Oprah, what can I tell you?" Trump said in the interview. "She's great, she's talented, she's a friend of mine, she's a good person. I've been on her show. … I like Oprah, is that supposed to be a bad thing? I'd love to have Oprah, I think we'd win easily, actually."
Trump and Oprah 2020?
One day you Trump cucks will realize he is not /ourguy/. He is a (((their))) pawn just like all the others. It's all smoke and mirrors, and most of you fucks fall for it, hook, line and sinker. He's playing a roll, just like the rest of politics. (((They))) control the narrative. You ask the questions (((they))) want you to ask, and (((they))) give you the answers that you want to hear. Fuck democrat liberal scum, and fuck republican corrupt capitalism. Two wings of the same bird.
WAKE UP.

worked for bush jr

doesn't that just make her a regular religious person?

I will laugh my ass off if Trump uses this in his 2020 run
>economy's up, folks, what did I tell ya
>everyone got new cars and we didn't even need Oprah

>Planned Parenthood, whom she supports, openly sells and trades in the most macabre of illicit commodities---organ and tissue from children they murdered. Religion is just a costume she wears.

No they fucking don’t. Which is why those project veritas retards are facing felony charges for faking that video.

Also, abortion stance has jack shit to do with being a “believer”. The bible neither says nor insinuates anything of the sort.

You shoud stop lying believer, it imperils your soul.

>Also, abortion stance has jack shit to do with being a “believer”. The bible neither says nor insinuates anything of the sort.