Taking in White South Africans to counter Illegal Immigration?

So South Africa is taking away all the Whites land and we all know what's coming back from there.

They speak English, they are White and they are educated and skilled.

What if the US takes in the White South Africans as refugees as a way to counter illegal immigrants here?

Obviously they aren't the top choice for race or culture, but I've been thinking for a while that one way we can counter the Hispanic vote is by bringing in our own White people.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes goys, abandon your homeland... Its hopeless.

educated and skilled are you sure?

Well, how bad can it be from average Americans these days?

Yea in agreement there.
Without them South Africa is doomed, but we have room.

As long as they plan to live in the north and the south-we gotta spread the white around.

I've tried to run it through my head and it seems like a decent idea. They are going to be based. They likely can produce something for their stay. They are White.

It will also put the media in a tough spot, forcing them to be against it, which should redpill some more people.

>educated and skilled are you sure?

They speak English, so I don't see why they'd have any more problems getting jobs than anyone else here. SA Whites seem to be rather educated, though I don't know that much about it.

The situation is beginning to look hopeless if the blacks go full Hotel Rwanda on the white, I hope the US will take in as many as possible. More importantly when South Africa falls apart because they can't produce food. Nobody better not send them any aid, especially if they are committing genocide.

Canada has already said no.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

SA white women have the sexiest accent of all

We're talking about the US faggot.

Boers come home

These "whites" have been in South Africa as long as whites have been in America. The argument that the Jews won, lets retreat will just be used on whites in America who's demographics are all that much better. I can only assume you are a Jew for pushing this propaganda.

>they speak English
>are some of the best farmers in the world
>hate nigs

it seems like a perfect match
deport beaners that work on farms
replace them with white South African farm workers that would vote republican

>it seems like a perfect match
>deport beaners that work on farms
>replace them with white South African farm workers that would vote republican

You said it better than I could. Well done.

Has Trump said anything about what's happening in SA?

bad idea simply because it sets/reinforces the precedent of helping refugees and the immediate response will be "why dont we help the brown refugees too!"

>South Africa is taking away all the Whites
no they're not

Stop spreading lies u dumb cunts

This clearly some shitty bait or part of the botnet which spams Sup Forums with anti white threads

don't call them refugees

its all about merit based immigration

>speaks English - check
>have great farming skills - check

Why the fuck would they come to america, so they can become just another creatura de las americanas?

They should come back here where they belong, not to some puppet show state in NA.

>do that
>black south africans want in aswell claiming oppression
>get 10 times the blacks than whites

you know the media will spin it that way

South Africans are top tier, especially those who've served. I share an office with one, they're not openly racist, just realists that understand blacks civilizational limitations.
I've met at least a dozen new South Africans here in the past year or so and a fuckload of British. Feels good seeing the Chinese getting ejected and over-run with white immigrants, Chinese restaurants getting bought out and turned into carveries and wild game meat shops.

>Sup Forums sponsors Afrikaaners program
>for $20.95 you can help a poor Afrikaaner family relocate to the American heartland.

I would love for Boers to come to my country and populate the declining rural communities.

We have a lot of subsidies here for farmers, and boers are excellent farmers.

we would whites even want to flee kangzfrica? it is their their homeland, and only arab mutts and niggers flee with their tails behind their legs. Besides, whites run that shithole and all foreign business contacts run through the whites.
No one wants to do business with the kangz because they are more interested in nice shoes, sunglasses and being bossman, than actually running a business

Or, drop them all in PA to seed the ethnostate.
That doesn't mean we can't offer refuge to those who seek it.

>doomed
no the ignorant negroes will just do a deal with Chinese. The Chinamen are swarming all over Africa as we speak.

They're better than you. All of Europe should be open to them, we can exchange you for them.

I wonder what will happen... again

agree nederlands is best but many South Africans came to Florida after 1994 because of similar weather to SA

No you stupid mutt they'll be all dead Gracefully the boer women will be taken by the black man. It's not like you Americans soy fags are going too do anything pic related

>can a few thousand Boers turn a barren savannah into a first world nation in a few hundred years.
They literally did what the indigenous could not do in 20,000 years, so yes it is safe to assume, they would be a boon to any nation. Too bad the idiot junglemen don't realize that, though.

South africans are retards.

> Go and live with the niggers.
> Complain they live with niggers.

Just go home for fucks sake.

No u won't all u will do is just watch in the sideline and reeee like a good soy goyim

TT:
>No goyam! Don't take in QT South Africans! More brown hordes only!

>No goyam! Don't take in QT South Africans! More brown hordes only!

>>No goyam! Don't take in QT South Africans! More brown hordes only!

This will happen too all of them

>>>No goyam! Don't take in QT South Africans! More brown hordes only!

STFU shill these boer women wont exist in the future btw she was murdered

niggers didn't originally inhabit south africa. they came, like flies to shit once the whites built a society there.
South africa was mostly empty (oy vey, this is not true shut it down ... 10 reasons why the "empty land" theory is false, and the explanation will shock you)

I'm will do donate money so that farmers can salt their fields and poison their wells on the way out.

Organize a meme campaign that we owe it to Africa to take in South African refugees whos homes and land are being seized by their tyrannical racist government. Make no mention of color

...well it won't because there's already 2,762 immigrated here in 2016, stats for 2017 aren't out yet but I bet it's higher

Blacks ruin everything.

Rescue the whites, cut off transportation, lob dead nigger bodies at them, let them do their natural thing of cannibalism, sit back and let nature take care of them while machine gunning escapees. It's fucking war.

I have absolutely no problem with this AT ALL.

Or better strategy stop all immigration in US and send back all illegals and subsidize only white families

>I have absolutely no problem with this AT ALL.

Yeah, I mean I'm looking for reasons why this is bad and I'm not coming up with any real good ones.

How booty blasted will the libtards be when trump makes a special refugee status for 'oppressed minorities' in South Africa and Zimbabwe

>How booty blasted will the libtards be when trump makes a special refugee status for 'oppressed minorities' in South Africa and Zimbabwe

That's the beauty of it.

It would absolutely force anti-White comments, which would redpill more of them once they see that this system of helping others is only for non-Whites.

If nothing else, it would get us a few million more voters. Boers know what happens when Whites lose power and won't let it happen, again.