Support Dick's! Down with guns!

Support Dick's! Down with guns!

Is this even legal?

Dick's would never do this unless they thought there was a benefit to their bottom line for doing so, same for when they stopped selling AR-15's after Sandy Hook.

Pretty soon every major retailer of guns will probably be pressured into following suit and only smaller vendors will carry semi-automatic rifles and higher-capacity magazines. Then it'll be that much easier for states and eventually congress to make laws banning their sale outright.

oh well, i'll have 3 by then and they can Come And Take Them.

It's their store, they can not sell whatever they want.

>Dick's would never do this
Um, sweaty..

a gunseller that won't sell one of the most popular kinds of guns seems like a pretty retarded company to me. I expect their stocks to tank.

There will probably be buyback initiatives and whenever someone gets arrested they'll be confiscated and destroyed. Eventually they will be as hard to find as full-auto rifles.

Keep reading the sentence, dumbass.

>Dick's would never do this unless they thought there was a benefit to their bottom line

Like Target and letting men with severe mental disorders into the women's bathrooms?

They are kikes. As much as they love money, they love subverting their host country even more.

>I expect their stocks to tank.
???

I’ve never bought a a gun from a chain retail store anyways, privately owned, gun shows, and pawn shops all have more than enough, not to mention the internet is a thing

People buying back short positions before the stock tanks and loses all liquidity.

> Support Dick's!
The liberal rallying cry since I can remember.

This, armslist and gunbroker are your friends.

>#iloveDicks

Down with guns.
Up with dicks.

>it's another "retard doesn't understand the stock market" episode
So tiring

Dicks did this after Sandy Hook too.

>But we have to help solve the problem
No. No you don't, because it's not your responsibility to solve a non-existent problem you traitorous kike cock-suckers!

Gander Mtn. Is better anyhow.