So what your saying is, Lauren Southern isn't trad?

youtube.com/watch?v=lT4nqEmyJgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

tradthot.com/
archive.is/0s0Tp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She isnt married yet.
Also, she is a literal roastie thst dated shitskins

Is she against women's voting rights? This is very important, because with women having voting rights nothing will ever be sane again.

yeah, basically this. she seems kinda cool and all that but I'm not buying it

I'm only a few days away from my 3rd monthly support charge of $200. That means I will have 45 minutes to talk to her on Skype but I'm too shy and autistic. She keeps getting more aggressive in trying to contact me to schedule time to talk and it is making me very uncomfortable.

gross kike whore belongs in an oven

>3rd monthly support charge of $200. That means I will have 45 minutes to talk to her on Skype
>paying a woman 600 dollarydoos to talk to her for half an hour
How beta can you get?

Pay me $100 and I'll make sure you're laughing your ass off, and we can talk about vidya and anime.

She can be a low price prostitute in the ethnostate.

I'm kinda on the fence about Lauren, while i support what she's doing i find her kinda hypocritical. She pushed for trad lifestyle while not following her own advice.

I agree with you, i mean look at your own country.

SHE"S HIDDDDDIEOUS

She's been dating a mutt.
Maybe she's trying to buy herself back. In that case good for her.

Who is going to watch half an hour of two autists with no culture having a debate? Really

when they start talking that fast you know they are up to no good

Say what you want about her but her videos on South Africa regarding the oppression of whites are really good.

I don't get why so many hate her.

Aren't japanese having special places for something like that?

I imagine her pussy smells like maple syrup

Seriously?

Yes I am serious. I like her videos and really want to support her but I get anxiety attacks when I think about talking with her on skype.

Did the FinnKnight kill himself? He usually shows up by now to protect thy maiden's honor.

actions
words

Which do you trust?

why can't you just tell her that you're not interested in the skype chat?

Why is she aggressive about wanting to talk to you? Why does she care?

Just make a list of talking points, almost like a script, and have it on your monitor or taped on the wall where she can’t see. When you can’t think of what to say, go there. Come up with 45minutes worth of things to discuss. You won’t need them all.

I bet a lot of the guys who talk to her are nervous. She has a lot of experience in talking publicslly and can carry the conversion.

hahahaha Muhammad is whiter than her

Also you can skype with her without pants on and she’s never know.

I don't blame her, how is an ugly girl meant to attract a good man? She chose the right path.

nice larp

I'd rate her above Jordan Peterson. All leafs must die however so it's all the same.

Also, I think we know now who makes all the pro muslim threads on here, OP.

she's not being aggressive. he's just an autist who views any type of outreach from others as intrusive.

I bet it smells like kebab

kek true, sliding but you see actual aq utilizing this these days in syria. muh babies getting gassed by ebin (g)assad. They run overdrive on emotions these days, to obviously target weak minded chicks with the vote in the west
pic related

holy shit if this isnt evidence that all eceleb donors are beta cucks then i dont know what is

>tradthot.com/

Okay, which one of you savages did this

I am not sure who's worse at the moment, bongs or leafs.

Those videos are great indeed, it's a good job.

This is mormon type shit, lure in your prey by acting gullible and harmless. Inside he's just a nut waiting for the opportunity to strike.

Relax, I had my first Skype call with her yesterday, she was very friendly. It was nice talking to her.

mormons killed by hamster by doing this, his name was markus. I was at work and had placed his cage outside because he liked to go in the grass, when I came home three mormons ran away. He was dead, they killed him

Reminder that if a Muslim asks you to name a verse commanding them to kill non-believers name 9:29

Are you being serious user? I just don't want her to have to avoid laughing at me and then talking shit about me with her friends later on.

Yes, I'm serious. First I was worried about my English and my accent. I have no problem talking to people in my native language, but my English isn't perfect. She was very friendly with me and when I got stuck in the conversation she helped me out with a question, so the conversation was going well without any awkward silence. She is really a lovely person, so don't worry.

Tell her about the D, man. She wants it.

I wouldn't mind showing her but I have a micropenis.

Cuck.

Does she show her tits?

hmm...hmm...hmm...KEK!

Lol, nope. She isn't a degenerate.

I can dream

Sage doesn't work with a picture and it isn't a downvote you fucking newfag

>>>r/the_Donald

being that of a beta orbiter

Having a nice conversation with someone you like can be a heartwarming experience. It isn't always about sex.

You have given me some hope user. Maybe I'll finally reply to one of her emails.

I'll bet Justin Trudeau secretly squirts his special Canadian love-sauce in there

More boring than a Trump speech!

She never claimed she was "trad".

I spoke to her on Skype last week, she was eating carrots

Not her:

archive.is/0s0Tp