Why is KyoAni aka KinoAni so much better as a studio than SHAFT, Trigger, Ufotashit, Dogakoflop...

Why is KyoAni aka KinoAni so much better as a studio than SHAFT, Trigger, Ufotashit, Dogakoflop, or pretty much any other anime studio out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2012/digital/news/japanese-companies-outsourcing-anime-1118049388/
quora.com/What-percentage-of-Japanese-anime-is-actually-drawn-in-Japan
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/01/anime-craft-weekly-17-how-tv-anime-works-or-doesnt-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a shitpost thread, but their mastery of cute girls is something to behold

The only competition is Dogakobo, and that's only with a a couple of their flagships like Yuru Yuri and New Game

Begone, falseflagger. I'll humor you with a response, though: they put love and affection into their characters.

Posting in bait thread.
The response is simple: KyoAni is the only studio that provides us with the opportunity to consume ethically. Unlike the other studios you mentioned, they genuinely love their employees and nurture their talents.

This is why Kyoani is called special

Fuck off with your shitty bait thread. If you want to post about KyoAni, don't turn it into some retarded comparison contest. They have put out garbage and good stuff just like all the other studios you named.

Because they actually give a shit about the product they are making and put all their effort in delivering quality shows. They take care of their employees by not making them work for slave payments and, most importantly, they know in what they are good to, they know what their target audience is instead of trying to pander to especific groups.

>inb4 Free is pandering to fujoshit
Nobody knew what a fujo was until Free came out.

That is untrue, even Phantom Sales was above average

true patricians understand kyoani and shaft to be equally toppest
ur a faggot

>delivering quality shows

>they actually give a shit about the product they are making
I could say that about most studios at times.
>They take care of their employees by not making them work for slave payments
No one gives a fuck. Most Japanese animators should just be thankful they're getting paid for the shitty work they put out. Most people who are decently talented get paid fine, just not freelancing otaku who can barely follow a character model.
>they know in what they are good to
Not addressing the horrendous grammar here, that's basically another way of saying all their shit is the same.
>they know what their target audience is instead of trying to pander to especific groups
You mean their target audience isn't a specific group? That's some serious cognitive dissonance.
>Nobody knew what a fujo was until Free came out
That's just you newfag.

>even Phantom Sales was above average
That says nothing for the quality of the show. Also, Phantom isn't their only bad show. All the key stuff and MaidDragon were pretty shit as well.

Maidragon was literally the best show of its season. MyLittleKemofure be dammed. The climax was quite weak but overall it was a solid 7.

>Kyoani invented fujos
>t. Kyoanilarper

>Maiddragon AOTS
>aired beside 3gatsu and Rakugo
Typical KyoAnus fag delusion.
>kemonoshit
Seriously, fuck off with your shit taste.

I love kyoani as much as the next guy but you can only take so much sugary sweet "Cute girls doing cute things" moeshit.
Sometimes ur just feelin' shafty
Someties u wanna Trig out and look at some crazy lines.

Kyoani is always topnotch when it comes to animation though.

>3flopsu and rakuflop
>good

>Maidragon was literally the best show of its season

Is Kyoani immune from Sup Forums's usual hatred of popular things?

>1 7 3,951 2017/03/15 Winter Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

So I guess Avatar must be the best movie ever made, right? Oh wait, you're just retarded.

Jesus you landwhales have some bad taste

Still better than both rakugo and 3gatsu though

>likes Kemoshit and MaidDragon
>doesn't like 3gatsu and Rakugo
>tells other people they have shit taste
Fuck off moeshitter. If anyone's a landwhale it's probably you, since you're clearly unhealthily obsessed with cartoon girlies. Eat shit and die.

KyoAni is some real faggot shit. You should all keep making these shitty bait threads though.

>this easily triggered
landwhale hoy

>shitty nip taste is an indicator of quality
What a fucking sheep.

Boy, you sure got me. Have fun watching your googoo moe girls and rubbing your dick while you convince yourself it's "super artistic."

t. Narutard

A woman!

I don't watch shounenshit. You're retarded. Also, Naruto is in no way less retarded than MaidDragon and Phantom World, or maudlin trash like Clannad.
Go die.

>Naruto is in no way less retarded than MaidDragon and Phantom World, or maudlin trash like Clannad

t. self important mature anime watcher

Mods should delete this shitty bait thread.

It amazes me that some people still reacting to this kind of threads

t. delusional KyoAni fagboy

Anti-Kinöᶏni fags are easily triggered.

Monogatari is better selling than any KyoAni franchise. By this logic Shaft is better than KyoAni and LoveLive is the best anime series ever produced. What a fucking retard.

an IRC group made this thread and almost every post contained within it

Prove it, fool

>Nobody knew what a fujo was until Free came out.

But they both still got an s2

Sales have no indicator of quality anyways.
See: and It's also worth noting that those shows probably cost a lot less to produce than most of KyoAni's shows as well.

KyoAni shows cost less to produce than average actually since they don't outsource to hell and back, and don't liv in Tokyo like most other studios

>since they don't outsource to hell and back
Isn't outsourcing a lot more cost effective than what KyoAni pays their animators?

>MaidDragon was shit
What the fuck?

Are you implying Monogatari is bad?

No, I like it well enough. I'm just saying that their logic is retarded. I am implying Love Live is bad, or at the least not the best anime of all time.

I work on a similar industry and outsourcing is usually done to get you out of a sticky, badly planned and badly scheduled situation, but it's much more expensive in the end since the outsourcees need to move their schedule around and charge you more for that, specially if you're going to be slaving them away for a couple of months. If everything I've heard about anime production is right, planning is not something they do except for Kyoani and maybe a couple other studios.

Yes, that guy is a retard. Outsourcing is a huge cost cutting measure. Why else would studios let people they have very little control over produce their work?

>I work on a similar industry
Sure you do pal.
>planning is not something they do
t. I learned everything I know about the anime industry from watching Gi(a)rlish Number

But if they're paying more to do the same job, either the show needs to be a lot more popular to pay it off or you'd just break within a few years of doing this. Is this the reason why anime studios break so much?

You have to keep in mind that Japanese studios are outsourcing to mostly other Japanese studios.

It´s not like in America when they outsource to literal slaves in the Philipines or China, which are of course cheaper.

i think it's a fundamental difference in what you both mean by good; it seems to me that you mean something that's of high quality and/or significance, but they mean something that's financially successful.

neither of you are wrong really, just different persectives

You should stop projecting.

Nope, the opposite.

agree

>Why else would studios let people they have very little control over produce their work?
Because of bad scheduling

Outsourcing can be cost effective depending on the industry and the country being outsourced to. Manufacturing being one of them

how do you agree with a question?

Yes, using the educational euphemistic definition of "special".

But kyoanus is the landwhale studio. They even have the CalArts bean mouth in all their character designs.

That's actually not true. A large amount of the outsourced work is given to South Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines, and it's done entirely to cut labor costs.
variety.com/2012/digital/news/japanese-companies-outsourcing-anime-1118049388/

quora.com/What-percentage-of-Japanese-anime-is-actually-drawn-in-Japan

>because of bad scheduling
You sound like you're talking out your ass. That's a really specific reason, so I'm going to need a source.

Already reported

kyoanus=calfarts japanese division

>I'm going to need a source
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Pretty much. A good chunk of Owarimonogatari's finale was outsourced due to poor scheduling.

SHAFT is the master of god-tier Blu-ray redraws though.

Maybe they outsource the shit out of the series so they can later get more money with BD

Shaft doesn't get a lot of money.

They are one of the few studios that make a profit while most studios operate on a loss.

Kino

Hilarious those hot "sources" you linked.

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/01/anime-craft-weekly-17-how-tv-anime-works-or-doesnt-work/

Based on the few credits I've bothered to research and track, roughly 20-30% of a show is outsourced to other countries, and 50%-70% is outsourced overall counting Japanse companies as well. With KyoAni that's like 10% with Studio Blue in Korea but apparently that studio is theirs as well, I don't know if it qualifies a outsourcing.

>blog
>no mention of outsourcing
Nice deflection.

>Studio Blue in Korea
B-but muh artisanal studio that only allows overpaid nips to make my shitty moe garbage.

>this garbage thread is still up

Yeah, sub-Sup Forums-tier sewage threads like these aren't what's killing Sup Forums, it's SadPanda and seiyuu threads. Great job there, mods! That sticky really worked, eh?

Kindly insert baseball bats lined with nails into your rectums.

>seiyuu threads
Fuck off 3DPD faggot.

If evergarbage becomes the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums before it even airs because of threads like this, you kyoshills will have only yourselves to blame.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about and anyone who watches post 1990's western cartoon trash should fuck off