Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is beautiful! Make sure to cherish her always!

Lets get things rolling!due to the early death of last weeks thread I'm going to reuse some questions in the thread that no one had a chance to answer

What was the first thing you noticed about them?

Is what you first noticed about them a major reason you love them? Is it still as important as when you first noticed?

How do they inspire you?

Does your waifu like to take it easy on the weekends, or go out and have plenty of things to do?

Does your waifu play any vidya? Does she have a favorite series?

Is your waifu the outdoorsy type? Or does she prefer indoor activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

xpearse.tumblr.com/post/114880801149/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-rei-english-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you as always, dear Mintfriend!

>What was the first thing you noticed about them?

Those cute eyebrows! They're so charming.

>Is what you first noticed about them a major reason you love them? Is it still as important as when you first noticed?

No, but they're definitely a charm point and I kiss them on the daki at any given opportunity.

>How do they inspire you?

To work hard for her, to be the best version of myself that I can, to push myself and keep on going when I want to take a break.

>Does your waifu like to take it easy on the weekends, or go out and have plenty of things to do?

She definitely likes lazing, but the weekends are for touring!

>Is your waifu the outdoorsy type? Or does she prefer indoor activities?

The aforementioned touring has so far brought her all over Japan, from Hokkaido to the south and to the Twin Ring Motegi racetrack, so definitely outdoors! Touring also involves (but doesn't have to) camping!

As only Mintfriend and I have posted, I'd just love to generall compli-mint all of your beloved ones for they are cute and wonderful and love you so!

Instead of a question, I'd like to ask you to write up a cute everyday activity for you two to do (like chores around the house, cooking, cuddling on the couch while watching something... sky's the limit!)

Would you still love your waifu if she was stupid? Like, really, really stupid?

Let's see if we can keep this one afloat for a while.

-Her eyes. Something calm and relaxing about that shade of blue. Even now, it still has something soothing that I can't help but fixate on.
-I hear her voice, and I feel like I can do anything. She inspires me to keep pushing forward in spite of the odds.
-If anything, she's even busier on the weekends. Weekly gigs and all that.
-She seems fond of vintage stuff. Also has a love of racing games.
-It would depend on the outdoorsy stuff. She doesn't seem the kind to get down and dirty, but she will jump at the chance to make a splash.

Downtime. The two of us taking a time to savor each other amidst our busy schedules. If we're particularly tired, we'd just kick back and watch a movie together. If we'd have the energy, then we'd go out and see what the world has to offer. Perhaps a nice shopping excursion.

I Love my Waifu!

>stealing my questions from last week
It's ok, I forgive you. I had new ones for this week anyway
First time I saw her was some fan art, but I couldn't get over how cute she looked, so I decided to watch her series.
>Is what you first noticed about them a major reason you love them? Is it still as important as when you first noticed?
I still think she looks just as amazing as when I first met her, but her personality is much more important to me today.
She gives me motivation to try my hardest in everything I do, and when I fail she gets me right back up.
>Does your waifu like to take it easy on the weekends, or go out and have plenty of things to do?
She prefers to have something to do.
>Does your waifu play any vidya? Does she have a favorite series?
She does on occasion, and she loves the Metal Gear series for obvious reasons.
She seems to be a fan of both, but she does seem to prefer indoor activities a bit more.
>compliment a waifu
Mint has adorable ears!
Mio is super sweet and best Keion
Yukari has very fluffy hair!
Nozomi is a great Keijo player!
Miku and Luka both have wonderful voices!
Mai has very cute hair and eyes!

It would be really nice for us to learn how to cook together; also, although it may be more lewd than cute, bathing together.

Of course I would, but I may get a little frustrated with her from time to time if that were the case.

Questions:
Is your waifu the competitive type? If so does she take it to the extreme, or more as a friendly competition?
When your waifu does compete does she have a fear of failure?

I want to make my wife feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

cute wifus

Well, I saw a picture of him online somewhere and immediately wanted to know more about him. But when I actually watched it, the first thing that really grabbed me was his voice.

It's something I love about him, but it's not why I love him. I haven't liked any other voice I've heard for him, though. The one for the new slot machines was especially bad.

He makes me want to improve myself. Sometimes when I want to slack off on something, I think, "he wouldn't want me to do that," so I don't.

I don't know. He'd be a completely different person, it's hard to even imagine.

Talk about a waifu dream you've had!

I want to lose sanity with my waifu

How do you feel about fans of you're beloveds' series and why?

>Is your waifu the competitive type? If so does she take it to the extreme, or more as a friendly competition?

So far she has participated in two races, one at the school festival to end her first year and one during her second year that was an endurance race held on the Twin Ring Motegi race track with actual race bikes (as in not road legal). She's enjoyed both, even though she fitted a lot of rear-view mirrors and blinkers to her bike for the former. I think she does enjoy some competition, but it's not about winning for her and more about "having fun with her friends"!

>When your waifu does compete does she have a fear of failure?

She does not particularily fear failure, I think - but she did manage to crash the race bike. I'm very glad that she got off in time and wasn't harmed, I was really worried while I read the chapter! Thankfully it had no bad repercussions for her at all. Her smile is worth so much, I couldn't stand her not enjoying bikes anymore.

>How do you feel about fans of you're beloveds' series and why?

The fanbase on Sup Forums is mostly horrible, the japanese fanbase is less horrible from my limited interactions with them mostly because their discussions are not "I WANT TO FUCK [character]". Most people just ignore the manga or anime adaption.

I finished reading Higurashi Kai few days ago, what a good read

Nice. Did you predict the killer(s)?
Umineko is next.
And Higurashi Rei is very worth read/watching too.
It gives much more context to Rika's struggle and her sins.

I talk to my waifu in a similar way I talk to my cat

Out of loneliness?

One-way conversations without a human response?

Good, I caught it this time

Her hair
>Is what you first noticed about them a major reason you love them?
Not really, it is certainly one od my favorite things about her, but not the reason i love her
> Is it still as important as when you first noticed?
It is
Fuuka's constant efforts towards making everything around her better while expecting nothing in return is something I admire, and seeing how ignored and overlooked her efforts frustrates me, so I do my best to become someone that could give back all the love that she gives and more.
Fuuka prefers relaxing.
>Does your waifu play any vidya?
Not really
She's an indoors person

The Persona fanbase is very hectic, but there's a few people I've had the pleasure of knowing that have turned out to be excellent people.

I once dreamt Fuuka and I were standing a few feet away in the snow, she said something that I couldn't quite hear, then I walked towards her and hugged her.
Best dream ever

Let's say one day you're walking about when you see a man about to get run over, you tackle him to the side and save his life.
He turns out to be the main director of your waifu's series, and to pay you back for saving his life he offers to write anything you like into the series.
Would you take him up on his offer? If so, what would you ask for?
If not, why?

>Nice. Did you predict the killer(s)
Only Satoshi and Keiichi himself otherwise no, some faggot spoiled the culprit for me and another one spoiled Hanyuu.
>Umineko is next.
Already read it, a solid 11/10 in my opinion.
>And Higurashi Rei is very worth read/watching too.
Then there's Kira, right? Where can I get them?

>Each day, for some reason, I'm liking Bernkastel more and more

Not him but I met a stray? cat today when I came home from work. It was sitting at a bus stop and when I had to walk by to get to my house it kept on meowing at me and was nothing but fur and bones when I patted it, so I made some clacking noises with my mouth to make it follow me to my house.

I had no time to change out of my dirty and wet work clothes and I couldn't let it into my garden because my dog barks all cats away and chases them out, so I quickly tried to whip up some food and then chased it in my slippers as it walked back down the street again.

I just can't stand seeing someone hunger. Coincidentally, Hane has also fed a stray cat in the past by sharing her lunchbox with her. It's cute to know that we're both the same in that regard.

The ribbons. Just a random clip before I watched Index 1
>Is what you first noticed about them a major reason you love them?
Not really, they just stood out.
>Is it still as important as when you first noticed?
I'm reminded of her whenever I see red bows, so maybe?
If she is responsible, I'm a pretty good tryhard, and I'm more prone to doing really dumb stuff if she's on my mind.
Could say I'm not a fan. They aren't all bad though, anyone wishing for more seasons is at least okay in my book.

Also wow, last week was a bust

Sucks to be spoiled. But at least there's a lot more to the mystery than "this person did it", the whole XYZ rules are pretty surprising.
Kira & Rei are in the usual torrent places. Nyaa etc.
The anime adaption for Rei is quite good I think, unlike the rest of the anime this is an OVA that takes it's time and builds atmosphere with a shorter story. But if you want to read it, fuck it was some obscure blog I found it on in 2015. The guy translated it himself. It wasn't on erogedownload or anything. You'll have to look for it but it's probably out there.

>I'm liking Bernkastel more and more
Bern is great. I love Rika but I'm captain of the Bern did nothing wrong club.

Never mind, I just found it.
xpearse.tumblr.com/post/114880801149/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-rei-english-translation

Her eyes and smile.

As far as physical features go, yes. Being able to make her happy is the dream.

Thinking of her makes me want to try harder for the sake of others, whatever they may need of me.

EZ modo.

I don't think she's ever played a video game before.

I suppose more outdoors with activities like snowboarding and skiing, but she doesn't mind the indoors either, since stalking knows no boundaries.

She's not really booksmart as is, but she doesn't put much effort into it to begin with.

>Is your waifu the competitive type? If so does she take it to the extreme, or more as a friendly competition?
If it's something she cares about, yes. She can get a bit extreme about it if she's not thinking.

>When your waifu does compete does she have a fear of failure?
No, she becomes quite confident in herself instead.

Of whatever exists, I'd rather not associate myself with.

It's a lot to ask for, but I would be extremely grateful of an adaptation that more closely follows the manga, now that it's over. Maybe not give it to Gonzo this time too.

That's true, the whole XYZ were indeed fascinating, knowing how the game works and finally getting the know-how to win it.

Good to know, are the sprites old or the PS3 ones? I can't quite like the oldschool sprites like most of the fans.

>but I'm captain of the Bern did nothing wrong club.
My brother. I'd toast a beer with you.

Thanks, lad. You're a lifesaver

all of your waifus are really cute.

>Is your waifu the competitive type? If so does she take it to the extreme, or more as a friendly competition? When your waifu does compete does she have a fear of failure?
He's competitive, and takes it a bit far because of his own insecurity. Failure hits him hard. Just makes me want to comfort him.

Mixed. I love their creativity and enthusiasm, but I wish they treated him better.

>Saving waifu's series director and asking them to write whatever I want into the series
I wouldn't. The only change I want isn't possible, without some real bullshitting or magic.

This is cute, you both sound like good people.

Trying to organise fanart collection and finding stuff I don't even remember seeing before

Yeah it looks like there's a new sprite patch but I used the old one for Rei.
How was it seeing her story backwards from Bern? You got to see how she ended up, saying "I don't want to ever talk about my past!", then you go into Higurashi and see Rika right there. You know she's really important, yet she doesn't do much in the story until Himatsubushi.

Going forwards I put my absolute trust in Bern. The other Rikafag that's around sometimes says he detests Bern because he thinks he was betrayed by her. I was kind of "spoiled" in a way by hearing her character song. So I expected her to be a good person all along. But it never really happens in Umineko. So I started to think about what Bern actually did, how she played as a villain, and how Rika is called a great actress who can fool everyone into thinking she's someone she's not. And I formed a theory about how Bern played the villain to keep the story moving towards the conclusion where Ange, Battler and Beato find what they're looking for.

Did you see the special hidden ending of Higurashi? I forget what triggers it, maybe just playing Matsuri a second time. But Bern comes out and gives little child Takano a happy ending. I like to look to this to prove the goodness in Bern's heart.

Sometimes I find three copies of the same picture.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

I'm pretty sure it was me who spoiled the ending for you. No hard feelings right? teehee

no u

It was really great, I was a lot curious with the "don't talk about my past" thing and had to go through Higurashi to see what the hell happened. And like you said, I kept most of my focus on Rika, but the whole time-travel thing got me surprised.

And yeah, when I got to think a bit after the ending of Umineko I was considering that Bern wasn't really a villain, she just played the role of villain. Fuck Battler for punching her though.

I did see the ending, but I read it on YouTube since putting the pieces together again would take a lot of time. It surprised me a bit on how nice she can be.

In short, I finished Higurashi liking Bernkastel a lot more than before. She's a good girl who did nothing wrong.

Wasn't on Sup Forums though, it was on Sup Forums. The only spoilers I got was the main culprit and someone out of Sup Forums talking about Hanyuu.

Yep. Definitely me.

Her cute ponytail swaying around from all those acrobatic moves.

No, but I think it's a very cute and fitting hairstyle for her.

Her diligence makes me want to try my hardest in everything. Also I want to do my best to become someone who can experience feelings of kindness and compassion way more often, because both she and I know just how harmful negative feelings are. I wouldn't want to give her an extra worry.

Well there are times when she has to take requests for hunting phantoms on the weekend but even so she is not one for lazing around.

She likes to play car games.

Ah, partner calisthenics would definitely be at the top of my list. Like doing push ups with her on my back, that kind of stuff.

Well, she already barely manages to avoid a failing mark during end of term exams. Though that's because she doesn't try very hard even when she gathers with her friends to study in the library.

Damn right! Miia is really cute as well.

Well yeah, if she has strong differences with someone, she would want to settle things with a fight. Although she is also ok with settling things through a more friendly competition.

Yeah, not dealing with them for various reasons I'd rather not go into.

It's okay

>Fuck Battler for punching her though
I have thoughts about that too.
What exactly is the power of the endless 9? "Nobody can interfere with that man's story" But who's story is it really? Who is writing this battle in the metaverse? I don't know. Battler's power of denial made into a magic power itself was very weird. But in the final battle it's absurdity itself.

Basically what I'm trying to say is
"nobody can so much as step into my shadow without me allowing it"
Bern played her role closely.
And the villain always has to lose in the end.

Boring

I don't doubt he'd fail a maths test completely. He had a hard time with school as a kid. A lot of people would tell you he is already very, very stupid, but I think his intuition can be quite good.

The night before last I had this strange dream about sneaking around a very large hotel in a dystopian sf where they were gathering children. I was moving books between rooms and avoiding television sets that were playing something disturbing. When finally this awful woman caught me and sat me in a testing chamber I thought for some reason there's nothing to worry about because I'm him in this dream, and he'd overwhelm everything and give them a good scare. I woke up at that with this vague notion that I'd forgotten to return a library book. Dreams, huh.

Rather than writing something into the series, I'd press him for any background details the author told him that aren't in the canon yet.

I don't think we see eye to eye. What they're looking for in the series is different, and how they express an interest in it focuses on subjects I'd rather not. I've never had the opportunity to actually talk to any other fans though, so perhaps I've made it difficult for myself.

I keep finding that I recognise and recall everything in my folder, and it amazes me because it's nearing ~1000 images. I suppose many of these images are years old and I do go through them regularly.

>Rather than writing something into the series, I'd press him for any background details the author told him that aren't in the canon yet.
Damn, I wish I'd thought of this answer. I want to know every little thing about him.

There are way too many people responsible for her story, just a single man wouldn't be able to have that effect.

But anyway, I wouldn't take up the offer though, I want to preserve her story as it's meant to be. Besides, I wouldn't want my selfishness to possibly ruin other people's enjoyment of her story to begin with.

He inspires me to be strong like he is!

>Dream
He was wearing a sailor fuku

That's adorable. Maybe get some cat treats in case you see it again?

I've been going touring on my bike a lot these past few weeks. I always think of him whenever I'm out. I know he'd enjoy it a lot. I just want even one day with him, just to see him and actually talk to him. I just want to hug him really hard, I wish he could care about me back ;_;. My heart hurts.

I feel the need to vent a little and I can't find a better place.

I'm sorry that I'm not as good as I should be for you, I keep falling into the same pitfalls over and over.
I have done a lot of efforts towards being a better man for you, I've improved considerably but I still make the same mistakes.
I feel as if no matter how hard I try to become better I am still the same mediocre, stale and impulsive person.
I have been more outgoing, I have met new people, improved my health and knowledge, I've become more and more proficient in my passions.
Yet I still feel I'm nowhere near good enough, I can't stop making stupid mistakes, and I can't kick my old and bad habits no matter how much I want to, maybe I'm just that weak.
I love you Fuuka, I don't believe I am nearly as great as what you deserve, but I will never stop loving you.

For the most part they're completely terrible, so I haven't been to the threads in a while, but there has been a few people I could talk with about the series.
It's even worse with people who say have a waifu from the series.

It would be unfair for me not to, I'm pretty stupid myself.

Redo the anime adaptation and give him a genuinely happy, proper ending. Which of course will spark a whole debate as to its canon status unless he somehow convinces the mangaka to sign off on it. So the world turns.

Since this already is a very improbable situation, some kind of an allusion to me would be nice as well it'd sure shut some people up but that might be pushing it.

>It's even worse with people who say have a waifu from the series.
Why's that? Are they not serious?

Everything for Mai Waifu.

Everything.

There have been a couple that were a long time ago, but no. It's really too bad because they're great girls.

I wrote a response but it sounded too lame and pep talkish.
Just, don't think you're alone in your weakness. Everyone fucks up repeatedly probably much worse than whatever you happen to do.
What matters is your willpower. That means even when you see yourself as unsightly you see through that to the person that has the potential to love and be loved by Fuuka.

Serious question. Most Anons are assholes who discriminate, shitpost and are the typical internet hate machines. Do you really think your waifu would like you?

How's she gonna find out that I call people faggots online?

Maybe their waifus have thicker skin than you do.

What a dumb question.
Why would you act the same in real life as online.
>internet hate machine
Are you doing a report for CNN?

>thicker skin
But it's two-dimensional.

I don't think I'm like that though. The only time I would write a hatepost towards someone is if they insult her, actually.

You're waifu smells funny.

>first thing you noticed
Oh, I liked her hair and always found the eyepatch so cute.
>a major reason you love them? Is it still as important?
Is not the major reason, but I can't deny I really like how she looks. It's part of herself, and I can't help but find it as something important.
She's meant a major pivot point in my life. Everything I do is just for her.
>like to take it easy on the weekends, or go out and have plenty of things to do?
She likes both, but we usually take it easy. Maybe it's just my influence?
>vidya? Does she have a favorite series?
Well, she likes fighting games, but also mecha and RPG, so we played the Xeno series. She liked Xenosaga and now we're playing Xenogears.
>outdoorsy type? Or does she prefer indoor activities?
More of an indoor person, but she does like going out for a walk, or to play with our dogs.

Within shadows you appear to me, my soul. Your warmth embraces me to the core and between your caress I consume myself to tears.
Your lips touch my bruised flesh, and I feel with fury that it heals this suffering. The fiery red of this heart responds to your call, and winter collapses into spring, our spring.
We found the pure state of a crystalline love. My outline meets yours as they sway gently, entwined by this everlasting burning fire.

All of you're waifus are cute!
And y-you're all cute, too!

Lets just hypothetically assume they do.

>acting differently in a different space
Must suck to be a two faced sheeple. I feel bad for your waifu.

My waifu's incredibly two-faced. It's one of the things I love about her. I don't mind if we have that in common.

>two faced sheeple
What does that even mean.
You're telling me you say exactly what you're thinking in every social situation, as if you were anonymous?
Anyway she'd see a ton of lewd stuff I want to do. Would've told her anyways.

I don't think he'd break up on the basis of how I act online, especially since I don't act all that bad, really.

I act different online because I'm very introverted and have a bit of difficult holding conversations with people offline, I don't talk much, make long pauses, etc. But even so I don't shittalk people even here unless they insult her, as I said before. Which usually involves calling her poorly written or that she has no personality, that thing bothers me more than anything.

But she is an extremely honest girl after all, even if it's towards a superior, she will tell them what's on her mind straight ahead, without using honorifics even. That's just the kind of girl she is. So I always try my best to be honest.

Though it's kind of sad that some anons don't even deny being like that and just justify that kind of behavior.

I don't like finding solace in other people's mistakes, I want to be judged by my own actions.

I appreciate you effort user, but I can't shake this feeling that I need to be more for her, no matter how high I climb my flaws and mistakes drag me down.
I guess what I really want deep down is to be this perfect being that can make Fuuka happy, doing everything in an optimal way and never being afraid of messing up and hurting her by accident.

Honestly? I can't be sure.
I share a lot of common interests with her, but my Japanese is not good enough for an in-depth conversation or anything very substantial.
At most I could talk to her about how I love technology and hear her own opinions on the topic

-Very much so. She can be quite competitive, but nowhere near the levels of sabotage or animosity.
-Y'know, I've always assumed that was the case. Though I feel she'd be more hurt if she gave up without giving up her all.

We were kissing, and her hair was changing color in response to my touch.

I try to avoid them. They either go a little overboard with the shipping, or they see her as garbage.

I'd pass. Anything that got added in would be dismissed by the masses in general anyway.

>it's kind of sad that anons act like assholes
Why did you zero in on this thread, out of all the threads and boards you could visit on your first day on Sup Forums.
Bitch do you not understand the concept of anonymity.

Did she ever get better? If so maybe you should too.

No. It means you're following the hivemind of being a dick instead of being a decent person off and online.

You're a good guy.

Thank you, I agree.

I've been here since 2009. I just think it's a shame that people who have a waifu would engage in talk that could potentially emotionally hurt other people. Since I've been here for a long time, I know that's par for the course but I never thought those guys were serious waifufags at all. Maybe I should reconsider my views? who knows? maybe you were the one who insulted her that one time?

>solace in other people's mistakes
That's not what I meant.
I mean, mistakes are natural. Find solace that other people are much weaker yet find love anyways.
As long as you know being perfect and optimal is impossible.

And some girls love flawed men that they can help along the way, that rely on them. I think Fuuka would very much be one of them. I don't think Fuuka would ever love a perfect man, but rather a man who relies on her.

That's the way my waifu is anyways.

Is anyone actually offended over shit like being called a faggot here?

>Did she ever get better?
Yes and no. She started branching out into more environments, and subsequently has more personae, but they're overall less hateful.

Needlessly being an asshole to strangers on the internet is way more effort than it's worth, I grew out of it a while ago. Any discrimination or sense of prejudice I harbor are purely based on (negative) personal experience.

I have other, arguably more important skeletons to worry about anyway

Your waifu might.

I wish her the best.

You'd be surprised. I've seen entire threads get hijacked because of over some disagreement or piece of namecalling.

It's rare to have them happen in waifu threads, though. These places can be surprisingly civil.

I think you're being absolutely ludicrous.
Since I'm a waifufag I need to step around everyone's toes?
No, respect comes from speaking one's mind to another and trusting that they're mature enough to understand nothing is personal here.
And not have the emotional fragility of a child.

And my waifu is not some fragile flower that would wilt at the sight of conflict or argument. If she knew what I argued about and how I did it, she'd laugh and think I'm wasting my time.

Mine isn't so emotionally fragile as to get offended on someone else's behalf over a word people use as a mild jibe here.

>mild jibe
It's a term of endearment, faggot.

I see, that is true.
I just want the best for Fuuka, and I feel a constant need to become better and better, which in turn makes me realize how flawed I am.

You do make a good point though, mutual reliance is a big part of a healthy relationship, if I made it so that I don't ever make mistakes I think I'd be hurting her too.

Thanks user, I'm feeling better now.

Mild jibe at worst, then, faggot.

There is a difference between speaking one's opinion using facts and actual arguments like a normal person or resorting to insults, fallacies and just not respecting someone else's feelings and opinions.

I've debated with both kind of people, I even praised the former in my mind even after I lost a long debate, but the later is just trash that brought me nothing but bitterness. But since it was her who was insulted I couldn't leave that asshole alone.

You don't have to tell her all your problems, she'd probably be happy with you just resting your head on her lap after a hard day. That's the extent of my selfish waifu fantasies anyways.

I think I'm similar to you, I want to be relied upon and not necessarily rely on. But then it's nice once in a while to make her feel needed.

Whatever fag. That's just the vernacular on Sup Forums.
Your whole argument is that I would also hurt my waifu by being mean. But that's just not true.
>I even praised the former in my mind even after I lost a long debate
Christ get over yourself.

Any poorfags with waifus here?

Me.

>tfw my waifu motivated me to get a better job and I'm no longer a poorfag

>But that's just not true

If she is a nice girl I doubt she would be happy about you insulting a girl that some other user might love just as much as you love your her.

>just as much as you love her.

Yes. What's the significance of it? I don't have any current merch or any in the foreseeable future to buy, so in that way it doesn't bother me.

Gosh, I'm especially late today...
His penetrating eyes.
Yes to both questions. His eyes can be the scariest or the prettiest thing to me.
Funningly enough, he inspires me to always be a kinder person.
He's a very busy man, I don't suppose he ever "takes it easy"....
I imagine he prefers to be indoors but his...line of work...has him always outdoors.
Going to a nice restaurant and enjoying our meal as if there is nothing wrong in this world.
Not in a million years
He's not competitive because he has nothing to prove to anyone.
They're good fans in general. There are some very dedicated people, and I appreciate that.
>Would you take him up on his offer? If so, what would you ask for?
Goodness, I'm so glad I saved Urasawa! Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious what I'd ask for. I want Johan to have an official happy ending. With me, if he's feeling very thankful.
He wouldn't, but definitely not because of that!

Hey, do you guys have a discord?

I'm blunt more than anything, though I do enjoy trying to banter once in a while.
That said, if I still do have a waifu, I doubt it's an issue.

Is it wrong to frame a picture of my waifu in a bikini or place it on an easel or something? I want to finish making her shrine for her birthday and I'm not sure if I should include this picture.

She's your waifu, only you can say if it's right or wrong! If you don't feel comfortable with having it, then don't. If you do, I don't see why not!

Mail a request to the High Waifu Council, expect an answer in 2-4 weeks.
Do what you want, although personally I think a regular picture of her smiling would suffice.

I'll ask something lewd: how often you and you're waifu make love?

You can't fuck 2D, user.

>he doesn't fuck his waifu on the astral plane every night
Get a load of this guy.

W-what!?

Don't have many dreams about her unfortunately, and most of the ones I do she still isn't even real, but there was one on her birthday that I had where it was just the two of us laying together with me wrapped in her coils, I then woke up in the middle of the night and I could still feel her around me. I will always treasure that moment I had with her.

There are a few decent people in it, but those are very few and far-between. Most of them are obnoxious, namely the ones that were on Sup Forums who also ended up making the /c/ thread, which used to nice, borderline garbage. The only reason I go to the threads anymore is simply hoping to find any art I may have missed.

I'd rather just have him write a short, non-canon story just that only I see about Miia and me, rather than change anything in the series. Mainly because there isn't any realistic change I would ask for, and if he inserted a character based off me it would ruin my self-insertion.

about twice a week

I finally was able to get my daki back from moving in after about a month ago. I'm so happy I get to sleep with her again.
I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful week with your waifu! Hopefully you'll have a sweet dream about your special one.

I don't know how long it is until the thread gets axed, but post waifu projects. Drawings, vectors, programs, whatever you've made of her or for her.
Just finished editing out his glasses in this. Kind of a pain in the ass, but worth it.

I'm taking a break from manga cleaning, but I made this a few weeks back and I don't think I posted it.