Brit/pol/ : Brit/pol/ edition

>"Red" weather warning as Russia ramps up snow assault
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/red-weather-warning-issued-with-more-snow-coming-36654154.html
archive.is/1Rt8m

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/
vimeo.com/257885915
archive.is/YqL1V

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/
archive.is/7dgZs

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey
archive.is/WEa4T

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171
archive.is/PbiJj

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/
archive.is/e5AJV

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857
archive.is/ybZtR

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html
archive.is/cgkMc

>10 Ultra-cheap recipes, for the food-frugal
mirror.co.uk/money/recipes-cheap-rice-chilli-egg-pancakes-5760390
archive.is/EArlE

:::Threadly Odds:::
>TMay will lose PMship by end of March : 3 / 1
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2018/02/28/paddypower-makes-it-3-1-that-tmay-wont-survive-beyond-the-end-of-march/

>Watch the full boisterous PMQs here:
youtube.com/watch?v=sqxDacrRCmM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
youtube.com/watch?v=yQdxPxJW68M
youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc
miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/appeal-following-racially-aggravated-criminal-damage-in-newport-pagnell-1-8391313
youtube.com/watch?v=UVLEnqEkGEk
theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/28/theresa-may-concedes-on-eu-migrants-residency-rights-during-brexit-transition
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/968900346583101441
youtube.com/watch?v=uMJLmbYf_AM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM

Is this song the true display of English culture at its height?

1st for Andrew desu!

>walking past a group of teens huddling in an alley
>look each of them in the eyes to let them know i'm not lightweight
>they all go silent and watch me
>one of the girls says 'your hands look cold'
>i say 'yeah fanks'
made it out alive

youtube.com/watch?v=yQdxPxJW68M

I'm so fucking ill, I have no idea what's wrong with me.

Have you ruled out the possibility that you're like Arwen in the Lord of the Rings movies and that your fate is tied to that of Britain?

He'd be six feet under.

If you want to demonize Hitler and defend Churchill or Jews then GTFO to Tumblr or Reddit you inbreed Nigger

I passed a group of teenagers hiding in an alleyway in the middle of the night round here a while ago trying to use a public wifi hotspot.
Was pretty suspicious, they all were covering their faces with masks, they were dressed like those skinny american antifa guys so not exactly the most intimidating crowd youll ever see.

Thanks for that I'll go and say my last goodbyes then

Just realised Normcore is actually a clothing brand and not a way we bully normies fashion sense

Arwen/young Liv Tyler 10/10

Montenegrin subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc

lad I used to exercise in this park at midnight

this car pulls up into the parking lot and a 6 foot 6 black lad gets out and places himself between me and the only exit
all in the silence and the dark
I'm shitting myself so I say 'alright lad'
and he says 'yeah just waiting for my mate to finish a personal phone call'
we got talking and it turned out he was a professional basket ball player

God I fucking hate minorities so much

You would that that the most right wing site in Britain would have a healthy open minded people and not so many Churchill shills,ZOG British government shills,Communism shills etc..
German Expension??

EVERY country in western Europe (escept for Ireland) had expensionalism,in fact Second German reich before ww1 invaded 3 countries in Africa and in Europe reached to southern Lithuania and Britain didn't cared at all.Stop pretending that it wasn't about Jews you inbreeds

stuff like this makes me go from wanting policy changes to wanting indiscriminate murder by bulldozer

The story for those who don't know about it.
>miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/appeal-following-racially-aggravated-criminal-damage-in-newport-pagnell-1-8391313
Obviously, the BBC refuses to report on it.

Oh no you call me a bad name,you hurt my feelings LOL

Go check your rotten yellow teeth lad

>tfw you have no choice but to agree with the Montenegran today

our argument isn't 'Churchill was great
Hitler was bad'

>most right wing

Sup Forums is a board of peace and not one person

you can fuck off with your meme flag you cunt. derailing every thread. nobody likes you and you're incapable of debate so nobody will debate you anymore.
drop the flag and/or fuck off

BBC's worst / most evil tactic is OMISSION
this gives the illusion of impartiality

Hey Left Wing Britshits look at pre-WW1 Germany.It lost massive chunk in east to Poland,north east to Lithuania,little in north to Denamark and even little in south to France.

In addition it lost all colonies in Africa,economy collapsed and inflation hit world record by mid 1920s.
Unification with Austria was denied by Britain and France and for a brief period Bavaria was a self declared Marxist republic before being re-annxed by Germany again.

All those hungry Germans were so evil for wanting to stop Bolshevik conquest and save your ass for World Government your Globalist politicians are working on today

Vote for Theresa May.
Because Judaism and Islam are true British values

i thought autism was rarer in female
are you incapable of nuance

Found a bottle of water frozen solid in my car today. Not looking forward to next week

since when did you get that id back

>bottle of water

bet you were disgusted

Debate over what? That Britain and France lost WW2?

I mean they ''won'' if you consider Liberalism feminism multiculturalism open borders and in general George Soros politics as victory,then sure you won

You've got an arctic military grade sleeping bag, lad. You'll be okay.

Just fucking stay warm and rent a hotel room if you need to for a few days.

*blocks your path*

>USA claims North Korea had a hand in Syria's chemical weapons attacks

WORLD'S ON FIRE

Wow lad you are so smart, Britpol would make fine guests at Jeremy Kyle show.

hows the girlfriend?

come back

Is that the conspiracy Roadman?

stop acting like ur a fucking celebrity here and only posting like once every 2 months

Only Fools an Horses celebrated crime.

>2months
more like twice a week, same hitchpic every time
there's a reason we don't reply to tripfags
YKTD is that reason.

Bad in what?Saying that European people will not be destroyed at 0.33 but instead the Jews??Sound great to me

youtube.com/watch?v=UVLEnqEkGEk

I know, but that doesn't mean it's going to be fun.

Serious question, lads. Why do black people constantly try to falsely claim (steal) the accomplishments of civilisations that had nothing to do with them? From Egyptians, to Sumerians to the fucking Indus, blacks today swear up and down that they all derived from sub-Saharan Africa, despite mountainous scientific evidence to the contrary.

Is it because of an inferiority complex? Whites can claim they descended from various rich and powerful civilisations, as can East Asians and people of the Indies. Blacks have no such ancestry. So, do they believe they have something to prove by shoehorning themselves into events of the past?

See desu I always tend to think stuff like this is a false flag to get people riled up. How many times have Jews been caught out spray painting swastikas on buildings to gain sympathy?

kek I'm glad this one stuck

>How many times have Jews been caught out spray painting swastikas on buildings to gain sympathy?
Have they EVER been caught?

Make an igloo for a few days

yeah

Tell that cow you're staying with her until the snow clears up.

''Namely the European Aryan peple will be destroyed,instead the result of this war will be the destruction of Jewly (leftist Jews).For the first time we will not bleed alone,for the first time genuine Jewish law will be used,eye for eye,tooth for tooth''

Sounds great to me

amerinogs have no real history and dont know their ancestors so they just make up shit

100% inferiority complex. Blacks know they have done nothing to further civilisation so they try and make tenuous links to other coloureds who did like the Egyptians.

Based
a
s
e
d

Hitler would have gassed you disgusting turk filth

Are you cute :^)

Anyone's work being arseholes about the weather?

Wife's work have told her to walk 3+ miles in 2ft of snow with it probably still snowing tomorrow, buses are already off.

There’s been quite a few occassions recently, not just with Jews but with blacks and Muslims as well.

Interesting considering my grandfather was on Axis side fighting agaisnt Partisans before Churchill decided to give Tito full support and before Britain bombed Montenegro doing 15 times more damaged then Italy and Germany combined.
Thanks!

>Major climbdown revealed by Home Office as EU citizens will have right to settle permanently

theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/28/theresa-may-concedes-on-eu-migrants-residency-rights-during-brexit-transition

Oh you are a Finn,you are related with Turkic people especially those in Urals and Siberia.Your N haplogroup don't lie.

I’ve been thinking about this recently due to all this snow and the disruption it’s caused.

How would modern Britons cope if electricity, the internet, supermarkets and the like shut down for a length of time?

Find yourself a hot water bottle mate, iykwim

wasnt that said from day 1

can you read you aspergic slav

We wouldn't cope

thousands would die if they all shut down today

Kek are you that fucking mad you're shitty backyard of country was raped by Italy before Britain liberated your sorry asses.

Also >Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people" - Adolph Hitler

Are you on drugs? (you)ing yourself, replying to the same post twice etc.

Or is it that time of the month?

in the same way as anyone else

as in, we wouldn't

The whoel Sup Forums laughs at fucking Finns,the Snow Niggers who never had a nation before Bolshevik Jews decided to create one for them.
That came after sucking Swedish and Slavic dick for over 1000 years and before that being primitive illitrate tribes living in Eurasian steps.

How do you blindfold a Finn? With dental floss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4

looks like the apocalypse outside desu, wind, heavy snow, already thick snow on the ground

Most wouldn't be able to. The entire country would go crazy. There would be massive crime, looting, murder and rape on a scale never seen before.

Society would basically collpase wouldn’t it? Shows how far removed we are from our natural state. Scary when you think about it.

This is what Eurasian mutts called Finns elected for Miss Helsinki.

Yeah, I thought so. It's annoying how they try and elevate themselves to a more important people than they actually are. They're like the kid who swaps papers with the smarter kid next to him in class and claims the answers are his.

>finns
Pretty sure we see them all as winter warriors and meme lords.

Nig Hill on the other hand, we dont think about at all.

only because a natural population would be about 6.9 billion humans less

You're country was literally raped out of existence by various Serbs and Formerly Muslim turks. You're entire family history is that of disgusting mixed race turks before becoming an Italian State after being destroyed like the pathetic shithole they were

We need to set up a PO box for eddie so we can send him blankets and cans.

And the further we remove ourselves from it the worse it will get. Ted Kaczynski was right. Just how right he was will become more and more apparent in the next decade and a half.

F to our northern shitposters

Finns are racial mixed of various people from Urals,Siberia,northern Russia and Scandinavia.

''Finns'' are fake nation trying hard to be Swedes

#teamfinland

Finland is a joke,Russia should had assimilated or extreminated those Snow Niggers when they had change.

Bunch of Cuckolds who still suck Swedish dick

Mother Nature has a way of redressing the balance. Who knows what horrors the future has in store..

Yeah he was right. I’m not any better btw, I’m a pampered urbanite like the rest but I have thought about teaching myself some basic survivalist skills. Chances are they’ll come in handy.

My work was the only place open in town today. The shut the office at half 2, after the last buses and trains. I had to walk to miles in snow up to my shins

Fucking Jews

No Anons local to him who could let him stay until the cold subsides? I'd let him stay at mine but the commute wouldn't be feasible.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzerbXFwGCE

>chaos gods, hellboy, Necrons and a Transistor
kek, who did this ?

So anyone up for a sweepstake on which day eddie pegs it next week? Bonus points for predicting what chavs do to his corpse...

to be fair you are a gritter

why did it never snow when i was actually at school ffs

lmao

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/968900346583101441

Finns are Asiatic and Turkic turds who immigrated to west and got Cucked by Swedes so hard and so long they start growing yellow hair.

Finngolians are also inferior to their brothers as they never had empire or as they call it Khagenate

youtube.com/watch?v=uMJLmbYf_AM

>I’m not any better btw
Yes you are if you at least recognise that there's a problem. The vast majority have absolutely no idea, and the moment they begin to question it, they forget again and carry on as before.

he literally has a flat. he just doesn't want to deal with his gf

What we were taught about Montenegro during the entirety of the british education system:

>

Kek

Give it a rest lad. This is British Sup Forums territory, shitpost somewhere else.

Fair point mate.

I did mention that here